I Am Drake

"I'll always here for you, sky.."

 

 

 

Gonzo's POV

 

 

 



I'm sat on my chair in front of my desk in my studio. Its been days after GD's birthday. But the pain I feel that night is still fresh my mind. That night, was the first time I saw her crying. And it hurts me until now. I heard her crying for a few times before. On the phone. I heard her saying she love him a few times too. And also on the phone. But to SEE that all with my own eyes, to see her crying and saying she love him in front of my face... was my first time.

I remember whent the first time I met her was a year ago on August 3rd 2012. That time I was in YG building to make a collaboration with GD and Tablo for GD's mini-album.

I still remember the first time I fell into her cat eyes. That smile on her face when she greeting us and told us that she made us a home cooked lunch. I can remember the taste too until now. That was the most delicious food I ever ate. Not just because it was delicious for real, but also because it made by a girl that have a very sweet smile.

That day I can't take my eyes off of her. Until somethinf poke my curiosity. There is something between her and GD. Something unspoken. I do believe I'm not the only one notice it. But maybe I'm the only one of the people who dare or care to asked them a question that maybe never they expected will come out from my lips before.

"Are you guys dating?" I still remember that question came out from my lips without any warn. I remember GD just look at her and she look at him too. Then she laugh awkwardly and said,

"Hahaha~ Of course not. We are looks so close because we are friends for long time already now. Jiyong oppa is like my own brother."

That time I saw GD just show his poker face and continue eating without saying anything. Not even a smile to confirmed that what she said was all true then act normally like nothing ever came out from my lips.

Sometimes I'm regret asked them that question. Because her answer now feels like a lie to me, when its technically not.

After that meeting, we are never keep in touch. I didn't know her number. She has no social networking account. So I don't know how to reach her without anyone help me. I don't know, I just like it when I get what I want from my own effort. So yeah, we continued our own life after that. Until one day in December, we meet again.

Her group have the same stage as me and my gang. I see her live performance. She is too gorgeous. Her move, her hair, her face, her voice, her rap, her... everything in her are gorgeous! And that time when I saw her again, I feel something more than what I feel when the first time I met her. I know it already, I'm falling in love...

After her perfomance, I dare myself to run after her. I need to make a move! So I just simply took a picture of her group performance and upload that in my instagram and share it to twitter. And something surprised me, she got an Instagram account already! And she liked that picture! Damn, how could I didn't know it!? Thanks to CL stans who let me know it by commenting on my comment box. I owe you guys one!

(?): "Thinking about her again?"

I see where the voice come from then there I see my very best buddy, Quiett. He is like my own brother. Sometimes he act like my mother too, hahaha. Well, even I'm so close to Zino, my other best buddy in 1llionaire gang, I'm the closer to Quiett. Its so easy to share what's in my mind to Zino, but I'm not that easy to share what's in my heart. And Quiett, can figure it out what's in my heart without I need to say anything. Isn't he amazing?

Dok2: "Well... Maybe."

Quiett: "No need to answer then. I know it already. You are. Hahaha."

See? Sometimes I think he can read mind. But maybe I'm just too obvious to be read.

Dok2: "You don't need to ask then."

Quiett: pat my back and sat beside me, "Until when you will be like this?"

Dok2: I frowned, "Like what?"

Quiett: "Like a substitution. You are not a soccer player, man! Hahaha~" He is joking. Of course. Plus giving a sarcasm. Obviously.

Dok2: "You know she is a very good girl, man."

Quiett: "Of course, I know. I never be easy to idols, but what I get? The last I check my following in Instagram I can see her account there. I'm not even follow anyone in YG but her. She is a very good person to be friend with, I know since the first you introduce me to her. She is friendly, cute, but badass! She is gorgeous friend! I'm proud to be friends with her. But the problem now is that, you want her more than just a friend."

Dok2: "I just know falling in love is a problem now."

Quiett: "For some condition, it'll be a problem. Even a trouble. And in your condition, it's definitely a problem, and can be a trouble anytime."

Dok2: "I don't get it why it is a problem in my condition?"

Quiett: "It's been months already, man. You know she is in love with another man. And she already said she can't stop her feeling for that man. What else you are waiting for?"

Dok2: "But he keep on hurting her feeling. I just want to help her. to comfort her. To make her save."

Quiett: He sigh, "Man, I'm not a gossip guy, but I heard something about Rihanna, Brown, and Drake. Have you hear that before?"

I shook my head and once again Quiett sigh.

Quiett: "You remember the time when Brown keep hurting on Rihanna's body and feeling? There was Drake always be with her that time. Drake taking care of Rih. But what happen next? Rih back to Brown."

Dok2: "Until now, I can't understand why Rih still coming back to Brown, no matter how hard Brown slap her on the face."

Quiett: "Same as me. I still can't understand too. But who's knows what's between them actually? Sometimes in love, there are few thing we can't understand with our brain. It will just flow like a river. You don't know where you will end up at. You just keep flowing. But sorry man, in your position, you need to swin to shore before the current was getting heavier and you can't stand it then sink."

Dok2: "So... I'm the Drake, Chaerin is Rihanna, and GD is Brown?"

Quiett: "You said it yourself."

Dok2: "But why it should be Drake, Rihanna, and Brown?"

Quiett: "Because no one can understand how could Chaerin can still back to GD when she definitely hurted by him. And because Drake was there when Rih gave all of her heart to Brown already."

Dok2: "Maybe everything will be different if I see Chaerin first."

Quiett: "You know you can't change what's already happened, man."

Dok2: "Yeah... It's just an if, man."

Quiett: "Well... So, what's your plan for next? Keep coming to her, or move on?"

Dok2: "I don't know, man. But here, why I should be the one move on? Why not I make her move on? Since they are not a couple yet too."

Quiett: "Well, that can be. Maybe. Man, you know, listen to your heart, whatever you choose I will support. If you are confident enough to make her move on, then start your step already. Don't be her guard, start a step to be her date!"

Dok2: "Yeah, you right. I need a step forward."

Quiett: "Well, happy trying! Fighting! Hahaha~"

Then Quiett get up and about to leave the room when I call his name again and he turn her back to see me.

Dok2: "Man, what's GD have that I don't?" I look at him seriously.

Quiett: He frowned, "You want to compare yourself with him? Are you serious? I mean, man, you and GD are definitely different!"

Dok2: "No, I just want to make sure what should I get to reach Chaerin's heart. What? Money? I have that. Cars? House? I even have my own company. Or.... Face? Is he more handsome than me?"

Quiett: "Well, about handsome not handsome, we can't even beat Zino's face. Hahahaha~" He is joking. Of course he is joking, because I laugh with him too. "But... What if I said GD more cute than you and Chaerin probably likes cute guys, will you be cute too? Man... If you will, I wont be your partner anymore. I wont go around gwiyomi boys who sleep with so many spongebob dolls. Hahahaha~"

Well, that was a joke as well. But I'm not laughing. I'm thinking. Cute?

Dok2: "Hmmm... If its really about being cute. I can be cute just for her. Only in front of her. I wont be cute in front of you. Man... like I want it. yaks~"

Quiett: "Hahahaha~ Well, man here I tell you. Cute not cute, handsome not handsome is relative. And for me, you are cute enough already with that lost kid face of yours. So you don't need to be cuter cause you'll look like an idiot, okay? And beside I believe Chaerin will never checking a guy from face, or fame, or even money! I believe she is an indipendent woman, she will earn her own money. So just be yourself, and make her love you just the you are. Gonzo. Not G-Dragon wanna be. You yourself are gorgeous already."

I take a pause for a while and thinking about what he just said. He is right, if I want to make her move on, I need to throw all about Kwon Jiyong in her mind and heart, replace it with Lee Joon Kyung.

Then I see Quiett is about to leave the room again, and once again I call his name. Note it, his name.

Dok2: "Shin Dong Gab!"

He turn his body immediately and glare at me.

Quiett: "Yah, you ! How dare you call my name like that!?"

Dok2: I can't help but laugh because his expression. I can see his eyes can out from the place anytime soon if I didn't say anything, "Hahahahaha~ Sorry, I mean Shin Dong Gab hyung."

Quiett: "Aihs, just call me hyung is enough."

Dok2: I smile to him, "Thanks for being my friend, hyung. You are really like a big brother for me."

Quiett: "Geezzz... Do I need to hug you and say 'Omo, uri maknae.. I'll always be here for you.. Uri baby Dokki-ah... u chu chu chu chu chu chu...' like that?"

Dok2: "Yaks~ Don't ever do that! You disgusting!"

He is just laughing then I asked him again.

Dok2: "Hyung, so what's the answer of my question? What's he has that I don't?"

Quiett: "You really need to know the answer from my mouth?"

I just nodded and he take a deep breathe.

Quiett: "You know the answer already, man. What he has that you don't is her heart. You are still the Drake now." Then he just out from the room and I don't stop him again.

Dok2: "Hmmm.... I am Drake..."