*Author's fast writing update*

"I'll always here for you, sky.."

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

Dok2: "God... How could I didn't know you court Minzy!? Man, you ! Hahahaha~"

Gonzo is so close to Zino, but when it comes to lovelife, they both never share to each other. They will just let it being unspoken. Its like, no need to say it, I know what's you get, man! Or... No need to say it, they will figure it out anytime soon by theirself anyway.

So, Gonzo wont know about Zino and Minzy if he didn't found that romantic picture of Zino and Minzy on Zino's phone screen.

Zino: "Ssssttt... Keep your voice lower, man! We are still backstreet now. I will come to YG tomorrow to ask his permit so I can court her openly in public."

Dok2: "Man, are you that serious with her!? She is just got her legal age months ago and now you act like you will bring her to the altar tomorrow? Tell me how long you and her in relationship already?"

Zino: "Well, we know each other when we have the same stage with 2NE1. After that I asked her number and we contact each other a lot. Our official relationship is just about a week now, but you know, I dont like backstreet. So she said I need to talk to YG first before we dating openly."

Dok2: Gonzo shook his head, "Gawd, you are so fast, man!"

Zino: "Of course! Faster than you, loser! Hahahaha~"

Dok2: " you! Hahahaha~"

There is a pause between them. But then Zino broke the silent.

Zino: "Man, you know, maybe Minzy and I can help you with CL after we get the permit from YG."

Dok2: Gonzo look at Zino, "What do you mean?"

Zino: "We will help you to get her, man! But I think the price is your G5. How?" Zino smirk.

Dok2: Gonzo take a pause for a while but then, "Well, you can take my G5 away if I can get my Bugatti."

Zino: "Ahahahaha~ DEAL!"

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

GD: "Chae, how about us do some collab? I think our fans worship for it."

Jiyong and Chaerin is now in studio. Chaerin like usual, accompany Ji making the music.

CL: "Hmmmm... Oppa, sorry.. Its not like I dont want to. But I think it'll be better if you collabs with someone outside YG. Or with Bigbang member. Your fans will like it more."

GD: "But I want you!"

CL: "Oppa..."

GD: "Why you keep refusing me?"

CL: "Oppa..."

Jiyong wave his hand in front of her then turn his body.

GD: "Well, you can go now, Chae. I need to be alone when I making music." He said without look at Chaerin.

CL: She sigh then get up from her seat, "Ne, oppa. I'll go now."

But when Chaerin is about to out from the studio, Minzy come in the room.

Minzy: "Omo! Unnie, you are here? I'm looking for you!"

CL: frowned, "Why you looking for me, Minji-ah?"

Suddenly Minzy run to Chaerin and hug her tightly.

Minzy: "Omo, unnie!!! YG sajangnim give us permit to go public!! Zino and I will dating openly!! Omo, unnie I'm so happy!!"

CL: "Jinjja!? Omo, chukae Minji-ah~"

Minzy: "Ne, unnie~" Minzy release the hug, "Unnie, Zino and I will celebrate it. He said I need to bring you with me. He will come with Gonzo oppa too!"

CL: "Why me?"

Minzy: "Well, he said he want me to invite my girls. But since Bom and Dara unnie are now busy with Ssangpark TV, I only have you left. Come on, unnie! It'll be not cool if its just me between Zino and Gonzo oppa."

CL take a pause for a while. She dont know why something move her head to look at Jiyong's direction. But there he is, busy with his notebook. Making music. Maybe he wont even care if I go with whoever I want to. What are you wish for, Lee Chaerin? Chaerin thought.

CL: Chaerin sigh but then nodded, "okay. Lets go!"

Minzy: "Yuhuuu~ go go go!!"

Then Chaerin and Minzy walkout from the studio leaving Jiyong alone there. They didn't know that someone's eyes is now not even give attention to his notebook but playing with the pencil in his hand, since the first he heard Gonzo's name appeared.

GD: "Minzy and Zino are dating. And there they asked Gonzo and Chaerin hangout with them? Isn't it sounds like double date!?"

Without Jiyong realized it. The pencil in his hand is now cutted become two. Ooowww... Someone is unpleasant..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

Author's Note: Zino dating Minzy is definitely A FICTION! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ