The First Meeting

I Am Just A Fake Princess

 

Minyoung's POV

Today is the day i need to become Woori and live with that 7 guys these past few days i have been busy learning how to become Woori its really hard and actually i'm not ready yet but the fact is aready after a week and its the day for me to move in with these 7 guys.After getting everything done i called Woori.

"Woori its Min you done i'm done"i asked

"Yea give me a few minutes and later i'm coming to fetch you"Woori said.

"Ok see ya annyeong"i said

"Annyeong"Woori replyed

 

Woori's POV

"I'm leaving appa annyeong" i said and waved my hand.

"Woori-ah are you sure you don't want appa to come with you and bring you there?" appa said.

"Kwenchanayo i can go there myself appa don't woory about me take care"i replyed.

When i get into the car i quickly told the chauffeur to drive me to Min's apartment .I'm now outside Min's apartment waiting for her to come out i then saw her with a big luggage i call my chauffeur to help her to carry her luggage and put it at the back of the car.Me and Min are now sitting in the car i can see that Min looked really nerves i think its because she is scared that people will find out.

"Min its okay no one will find out about this"i said trying to calm her down.

"N-nothing i'm-m nnot even n-erves i'm just-"i cut her off.

"Don't lie to me i have know you for so many years i can see that you're lying and nerves"i said.

She looked down while playing with her finger.

"Min i'm sorry to get you involve in this but i really need you're help"i feel bad to involve her in this and makes her lie.

"Woori i'm your bestfriend so i need to help my bestfrind when she needs help"she said and smile.

We are here in front of a huge and beautiful mansion.

i handed Min the mansion's key and everything than i waved my hand to bid goodbye to her than i saw her walked into the house and u also leave to my boyfriend's house.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Mom and dad are really aish how can they force their own son to live with a girl that he don't even know just because of business and if this girl Kwon Woori daughter of MrKwon that own a big company choose one of us than the one she choose need to marry her no way luckly infinte are also there with me aish! Infinite and i came early to our new mansion its nice and my room are all black we are all in the living room watching a show even thought it is boring suddenly i heaed the door opened me and infinite's were all looking at the door i know its that girl but i don't really care.

 

Minyoung's POV

I opened the door to see 7 pair of eyes were on me i felt abit awkward and shy "A-annyeonghasaeyo Mi-Kwon Woori imnida" and looked down feeling shy and they stand up and also introduce them self the first one with a really big mouth "Hi i'm Jang Dongwoo" this one with a really cute smile "Hey i'm Lee sungyeol" "Hello i'm Hoya" and this one he looks like a girl with really fair skin "hi i'm Lee Sungjong maknae of the group" he smile aww he really looks like a girl "Hey i'm Nam Woohyun"he *wink* at me and i *blush* a little and when i turn my head to another one of them waiting for him to introduce himself he looked up and we met eyes and these eye look familiar that where i have seen before that it was filled with coldness "I'm L" he said it with no expression and with a poker face on it "Don't mind him he is always like this when it comes to people he don't know he would be very clod troward them but after you get to know him he is actually warm and nice by the way i'm Kim Syunggyu the leader of the group together we are infinite nice to meet you" he smile "Nice to meet you all too"  i smiled back and the other members went back to do what they do just now.Sunggyu bring me to my room and showed me everywhere in the huge mansion. 

 

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

 

 

Finally Infinite and L are out WooHooo  >.< Please subscribe and comment Thank you ~ 

 

Enjoy