What !?!

I Am Just A Fake Princess

Woori's POV

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Come in"

"Appa what's the matter why are you calling me here"

"Woori starting from  next week you're going to move to another mansion and live with 7 guys" Appa said with a serious expression

"What!!! Appa Wae!!!"i was so shock that my dad called me his daughter to live with 7 guys that i didn't even know. 

"Woori you know appa is getting old when people get old they will die.Ionly have a daughter you and i wanted somebody to take over my company and take care of you"

"No way!!! appa don't say that you won't die and i don't want to get married now somemore with 7 guys that i don't even know"

"No matter what i want you to follow what i say.I choose this 7 guys for you no matter what you need to choose one of them and get married with him so i could see my only daughter get married and he could take over my company"appa say with an angry tone.

I ran out of the room and slam the door close hardly and ran to my room while tears streaming down my cheek i quickly got my phone and called Kai my boyfriend "Yeoboseyo" "Oppa- *sniff*" "What happen Woori???" "Appa wanted me to *sniff* live with 7 guys that i don't even know and marry one of them*sniff*"i said while crying "What!!! No way!! you're just going to be with me and the only person in the that can marry you is me"kai said it with anger"The next week i'm gonna move into another mansion and live with that 7 guys*sniff* appa choose for me i don't want to" "Oppa help me " "Uljima (stop crying) oppa will help you i will never let you to be with other guys and be with me forever.Now go wash your face and go to sleep i will think of a plan araso" "Araso oppa jalja (goodnight)" "Jalja" with that Woori go to the bath room and wash her face after feeling better she went to her bed and drift to sleep.

 

After two days 

 

Minyoung's POV

I was working at a coffee shop making coffe early in the morning i'm good in making coffee every cup of coffe i made it was fill with sweet and love even thought some coffe is beater i has this coffee Caffe Macchiato name  coffee that i made it myself its kinda popular in this shop. Ling~ Ling~ Ling~ the glass door opened and it is no other than our shop's V.I.P he is a guy that always came to our coffee shop and he likes my Caffe Macchiato alot i didn't really see him before because i'm always making coffee inside the kitchen but there is this one time i came out and saw him but he is wearing a black mask so too bad but i can see that he is a very good looking guy just by it nice and shinee eyes he had but at the same time it is filled with coldness.... I than made this Caffe Macchiato and pass it out and joey unnie give it to our V.I.P costumer.

(This is how the Caffe Macchiato look like) Yummy~ Yummy~ 

 

 

The first chapter i know i'm not a good author but i'm trying my best to write this fanfic so >.< Please subscribe and comment Thank you ~ 

 

Enjoy