Become you?

I Am Just A Fake Princess

 

Minyoung's POV 

Today i has a meeting at the park nearby my apartment with my bestfriend Woori she say this is very urgent so i came early.When i saw her i wave my hand and smile she smile and wave her hand.

"You came early Min" (Woori likes to call Minyoung Min)

"No i just came a few minutes"

"What happen what's the matter??"

"Um....Min you know we are bestfriend since we were kids and we study together until now we are stil bestfriend" i can see that Woori looked so nerves 

"Ya of course i know but what are you trying to say?" i don't get what she wanted to tell me??

"Um..m... Its like this my appa wanted me to live with 7 guys that i don't even know and choose one of them to get married with him but you know i aready has a boyfriend and i love him very much and i don't want to marry someone that i don't even love" Woori said it with tears in her eye.

"Why dont you told my earlier that you were so upset with this but what can i help you?" i asked

"Its easy you just need to become me and live with that 7 guys my appa choose for me until the time is right" Woori said.

"What!? what if your appa find out about this??? and where are you going to stay??" i was shocked  O.O

"No he won't find out he is not living in that mansion and when he wanted to meet me you just need to call me and tell my where i need to meet him.I will stay with my boyfriend Kai in his mansion.I really need your help"Woori looked like she was almost going to break down and cry.

Woori is my bestfriend and now she need help from me i need to help her but i need to lie to Woori's appa and that 7 guys its bad and what if they find out.

"Min please can you just help me just this once??"

"O...kay" i said.

"What!! Did i just hear you say OKAY!" i nodded.

she quickly hugged me with just a word 'okay' her became so happy i think i have choose the correct answer.

"Gomawo! gumawo! gumawo! (Thank you) Min i knew it that i'm right to have you as my bestfriend!!!" she hugged me tight that i can't even breath.

"I-c-nt....br-eat...h"

Woori quickly let go "Sorry" and smile.

"Staring from tomorrow you need to learn to become me Kwon Woori and now the first thing you need to learn is this follow after me Annyeonghasaeyo Kwon Woori imnida" Woori said it with a playful look.

"Yah! i know this i'm not that stupid" i *pouted* 

"Aish why are you so cute.You know maybe you would fall for one of them?" she pinched my cheek.

"Aww it hurt and no i won't fall for one of them" i said it with confident.

"Let's see then i bet you will surely fall for one of them because they are hot and handsome even thought i didn't see them before but appa said they were handsome.For me Kai is the most handsome guy in this whole world"she said and smile like a crazy.

"Really!" there is a voice that came from our back and it scared me and Woori.

"Ahhhhhhh!! ahhhhh!!!!! Omg !!!!!" the both of us shouted and we looked behind to see Woori's boyfriend Kai.

"Ahahahha got ya.Really am i the mos handsome guy in this whole world" Kai *smirk*

"Uh... uh did i said that no i didn't remember"Woori reply it with an innocent look and she was aready blushing that makes her face become a red tomato.

"So annyeon i'm leaving and let the two of you go lovey dovey" i said

"Nooooo Min don't leave" woori said with a sad look.

"Ya we can go eat lunch together if you don't mind" Kai said and invited me to join them for lunch.

"Thanks but i still have to work so Bye" I wave and smile then went home.

 

 

      ✿✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

 

 

The second chapter i know its boring but its just the biginning so be patient >.< Please subscribe and comment Thank you ~ 

 

Enjoy