Normal day? maybe not.

Rubix Cube

Jeongsa's P.0.v

I opened my eyes and found myself standing on a plain green hill and realized I'm not alone. there was a boy standing, his back was facing me. I couldn't see his face but his hair was similar to Mr. Jerk's. I wanted to see his face so badly so I walked to him and held his shoulder but before I could turn him completely he spoke.

"Let's meet again tomorrow... and by the time we meet, I hope to see you smile like this..."

My hand slipped from his shoulder. I was shocked, because the voice was so familiar to me but I couldn't guess who owns it. My eyes were watery and I started crying, I don't even know why, its as if my body wasn't in my control anymore. then he started walking away from me. I wanted to stop him but my voice won't come out. I held my neck and tried to scream but my voice came out like a whimper. I glanced at his fading figure. he was slowly disappearing with the sunset. The pavement was swallowing him, he was blurry in my eyes but before he vanish, he looked at me. I couldn't see his face properly. then my body reacted. my voice came out and shouted a name, it was so foreign to me but so comfortable, as if I was used to saying it. Then he turned back and walked away with the setting sunset. I called his name again.

"S-Seh..." then I woke up, The feeling was different. somehow, I was confused. I never had a dream like that before. I was calling a name of  a person I haven't met yet. the name.... I can't hardly remember his name, but whoever he is, I hope his just someone from my dream. I don't want that to happen to me, I don't want to be left alone..

I was facing my pillow. I squinted my eyes open and rolled onto my back but the floor welcomed me. I sat up and groaned in pain. I glanced at the clock while rubbing my swollen back.

"6:30 a.m?" why did I woke up so early?" maybe because I was so excited and I don't know why... I stood up From my downfall and a familiar noise caught my attention. I ran my way to the closed curtain again knowing that the noise was coming from the window. I sighed to myself,why am I nervous all of a sudden? I grabbed the hem of the curtain with shaky hands. I opened it with a hard tug; the morning heat crept inside my room, coloring the dim places with its bright shadow.

My eyes fell on the boy who was smiling at me like a dork, standing on the same spot in front of my house. Even though I want to smile back at him, my cold personality wouldn't let me. I looked at him with an cold icy stare. But as time passes by, his smile slowly let my heart skip, melting it. My lips curved a little 'here goes my irritating friend' I thought.

He waved his hands and mouthed 'Good morning'. Mr. Jerk is here again. but somehow, I wanted to see his face so badly. maybe because this was the feeling of having a friend; want to see and be with the person you called 'Friend'.

  I saw rocks and pebbles on his hands. He lifted his hand, a small rock was visible in his grip and aimed it at my window. He threw it on the wooded framed glass in front of me and I yelped in shock. He laughed at me, clutching his hand on his stomach. I furrowed my brows and opened the window. I looked at me then to the pebble he was holding. then again, He lift his hand and aimed the pebble, throwing it to me but thank goodness to my fast reflexes, I was able to dodge the pebble.

"YAH!!" I shouted. It wasn't nice to throw rocks at a person early in the morning. My eyes was full of irritation. His eyes was so big like he was mesmerized or something, I know that he was shocked at my behavior, Even I, was surprised.

I heard some heavy footsteps outside my door and before I knew it, My mom barged in. I quickly closed the windows with the curtains and leaned my back against it, the hem of the curtains behind my back.

"What happened?? I heard someone screaming!" She was still holding the door knob while she held her chest as she pants hard.

"W-what? N-no one screamed.." I bit my lower lip, hoping that she believed my alibi.

Her eyes grew bigger. She pointed her finger to me "D-Did you just spoke to me???"

I don't get it. Why do people are so shocked with the fact that I spoke to them. I'm not mute! many people had misunderstood, they thought that I was disabled and tried to talk to me like a baby and didn't know that they were just fooling their selves.

"yes I did.." I said bluntly. I slowly loose my grip on the curtains but my nervousness can't go away.

My mom arched her brow and looked at me like I did something wrong. "What are you hiding?" She glanced at the curtains then to me. Her expression was unreadable. I clutched the curtains and gulped the saliva forming in my mouth. He slowly walked in front of me. I leaned on the curtains, blocking her way. "move" She motioned her head. "no" I held the curtain tightly. she shove me to the side, making me stumble a little. she brought her hand and grabbed the curtain.

"Mom!" I shouted. If she saw Mr. Jerk outside, she might think of me suspiciously. I don't want her to ask me so many questions. I plugged  my fingers in my ears to avoid becoming deaf and shut my eyes. I don't want to hear her voice and her teasing smile. but seconds had passed and there was only silence. I opened my eyes and saw her grinning. She looked at me.

"Why are you so afraid? There was nothing out there."

I walked on my way to the window to see for myself. there was no one there but an empty street and a trash bin beside our mailbox. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "so...... kindly explain where did you learn to talk?"

I facepalmed myself in the inside. Why out of all people, my mom asked me that kind of question. If I know, I started talking at the age of three. and clearly, this woman in front of me taught me how to.

Her question was interrupted by the front door's creaking sound. meaning that someone entered the house. My mom and I looked at each other.

"He's home" we said in sync.

 

 


. . . . . . . . . . Woo... who is this him???? well... keep reading:) and plas comment if you have time... and also subscribe:))) I'm sorry if its boring... but I'll try to give it some color:)) too short.. I'll update soon.. '