Oh No.

Rubix Cube

Jeongsa's P.o.V

 

"He's Home" we said in sync.

 

My heart flutters a bit in excitement  He is finally home after so many days! I want to see him so badly.

Me and my mom raced downstairs and halted as we saw the figure of the man we've been longing for. He was wearing a black silk jacket and a baggy pants. His hand were in his pocket. His eyes were filled with happiness and relief.

"You're home!" I ran into his arms as he circled it around me, taking me in his tight embrace. I never felt this full. This one guy, and this woman who were looking at us happily, wearing her smile to the fullest, I can't live without them. I'm so happy that we got a chance to be a whole family again.

"Appa..I missed you.." I nestled my face in his shirt, taking in his perfume that I quite missed. His scent was sweet. He is still using the same perfume we always bought for him. 

"I missed you too, My little angel.." He pet my head like he always do. "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to go home early.. Appa has a lot of work.."

I removed my head on his shirt and faced him. It has always been like this, work all day, work tomorrow, work always.... but I can't complain co'z I know how much he loves his work and how he gave us all our needs in his income. but sometimes, I want him to stop, even for a second., so we could spend time together. He always spend his time working at the station. Clearing all the cases a Detective must do. Even though his work make the most of his time, he never fails to go back home.

I looked down sadly. "its ok..." I whispered.

He held my shoulders and shook me. My eyes looked at his intently. "Remember this.. Appa will make sure to make it up to you and your mom. I also want to rest a little. trust me, just give me more time to finish my work. Don't be sad ok?' he smiled. Those words he promised me, I just hope that this time, he were to accomplish his words

"ne." I don't know what to say. 

My mom walked to us and circled her arm on my dad's waist. "I'm happy.. now that we're complete.. I want to have a nice meal for tonight.. and you missy" She points a finger at me. "Are going to help me."

I'm glad that I could help. this is one of the opportunities that we can spend together. I nodded with a smile lingering on my face. I can't wait till dinner time comes. I can't wait for my taste buds to finally taste the recipe that my dad and my mom always make when we had a special event.

then we heard a clunking sound from the Backdoor, taking all of our attention. We all glanced at the direction where the loud sound came from. I took a peek at my parent's reaction. their head were tilted and curious  of what made the door sounds like it was being hit by a rock.

I knew who's a culprit of all this and can't wait to punish whoever it was. I know that my mom will open and find out who was spontaneously banging the door.  "Uhm..." I bit my lower lip as they glanced my way. "I-I'll just ... Uhm... yeah go.. BYE!!" I abruptly ran my way to the door. leaving them bewildered and dumbfounded.

"What happened to her?" my dad said following me with his fingers and mouth wide open.

"I think.... Some alien ate her brain." She blinked several times in surprise.

 


 

As I open the door, A hard rock welcomed me, crashing right into my face. I whimpered in pain. Whoever it was, I'll make him pay. I felt a hand on my back drawing circles and a voice that wasn't foreign to me anymore. I quickly knew who he was. 'Mr. Jerk..'

"A-are you ok??" I can feel his breathe on my neck.

My eyes popped wide open and pushed him a little harder than I thought I could. he stumble backward and rubbed his arm in pain. I was little bit mad at him, who wouldn't get mad if you were hit on the face with a rock. I watch him ease his pain and it made me happy. 'this is what you get from throwing a rock at my face!'.

"Sheesh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to throw it at you on purpose. It just happened that you were on the way, blocking my target!!" He said to me louder than he intended.

I sent him a death glare but he just stuck his tongue out at me. I want to punch his face but something inside me won't let me. maybe because he is too ugly for my beautiful and unstained fist punch him and get all dirty.

"You know..your eyes might pop out if you glare at me like that.. so, I prefer that you should just smile than let all your frustration eat you.." He straight and crossed his arms.

If he want my frustration to vanish, He should run into his room and never come out. I regretted going out here. I should've let my mom open the door and let her be the one to bit the hell out of him. I rolled my eyes then he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the swings. I was struggling from taking his hand away from me but I gave up since he's stronger than me.

We sat there in peace. not even his irritating voice was heard. We were both moving at a slow phase as the squeaking sound invades our ears. We were both looking at the ground, avoiding our eyes to meet.

He sighed "I just wanted to see you..I'm sorry" He was grinding his foot on the ground. He wanted to see me? Why can't I breath properly? And he said he was sorry? So that's why he was so quiet. He was guilty, getting mad at when I should be the one to be mad at him. I've already forgiven him. I just couldn't get myself to be mad at him for a long period of time. Still I was irritated.

I stood up from my seat. His eyes quickly caught me. he was following my movements, every step he eyed me. I walked behind him. I can hear him gulped nervously. He was trying to peek at the corner of his eyes but he failed, co'z he was scared that I might send him a death glare again.

"W-what are you doing?" his back stiffened. He closed his eyes, praying to the Gods to prevent me from doing something bad. Well.. the Gods weren't able to hear him so I smirked and worked my hands on his back giving him a hard push. "y-yah!!" He held on the chains like his life depends on it. he was trashing around, trying to make the swing to stop but I pushed him harder, failing his attempt. I was enjoying the scene, his face was trembling while he screams like a little girl. I pushed him once again but this time I inserted a lot of effort and a lot of energy to push him harder.  "AAAHhhhhh!!" he screamed, piercing my ears. he was loud but I didn't care. I love how his voice sounds so scared. his face met the ground and his body got limp as he stayed like that for a couple of seconds. I dusted my hands and smiled evilly at myself. This was the my first time hurting someone, It felt great. I can't help but giggle in his state.

He sat up rubbing his damaged face in the process. He has a cut on his right cheek and a busted lip. blood was seeping out and it's quite disgusting.

I walked in front of him and lend my hand to help him get up. I'm not that bad, I'm just being a good friend to him, or I thought I was. He glanced at my hand then to my face and a grin crept on his face. he stretched his arm and held my hand. slowly, I pulled him. My heart starts a rhythm with a fast beat. I froze, that feeling again. I want it to stop but I want it to last longer at the same time. I was in my own trance and accidently let his hand go.

His touched the ground with a loud thud. "Ouch!" he rubbed his swollen as he whimper in pain. I can see small tears running down his cheeks, he was crying. I kneeled in font of him and held his shoulder looking at him but he was so stubborn to look back. I placed my other hand under his chin and forced him to look at me."Are you ok!?" that was all I could say. I'm so worried that he might broke his bone .. if he even had one.

He looked at me. His gaze was unreadable. He stopped rubbing his back as we froze on our position. I felt something weird, something was bubbling inside my chest. it was that feeling again. W-What is happening to me?? I never felt something like this before. Is it still because he's my friend?

It was awkward. I darted my eyes somewhere else and stood up. I was getting kind of tired from kneeling. I walked creating a small gap between us.  My back was facing him. I don't want him to see my flushed face. and I don't want those eyes to look at me like that.

"Ahem.." I decided to turn around and trailed my eyes from his head to toe. He was still in his position. My feet brought me in front of him. I extended my hand making him flinched and lean back a little. "Why are you so afraid? I won't hurt you.." Those words rolled in my mouth are somehow familiar. He hesitated a little but he took my hand either way.

I yanked him up. but my hand didn't let him go but pulled him instead. He was startled a little and didn't know how to react on the situation. I was leading him while he trailed behind me. We walked in front of the backdoor. We were staring at it, contemplating whether we should enter or not. I looked at him, his hand still in my grip. I looked at our hands and blushed a little. He was looking at the door, mesmerized. his mouth was opened, staring at the concrete wooden door. I nodded to myself and pry the door knob open. He looked at me with wide eyes "What a-are you doing??" I didn't bother to answer his question and just entered the house with him.

I hid behind the wall and glanced at our living room to see if my parents were there. I sighed in relief to find that they weren't there. He thug my hand to get my attention. "Where are we going?" I still didn't answered him. I was busy looking out for my parents. I don't want them to catch me with him especially in our state, we were holding hands while he has wounds all over his face, that would give them a heart attack.

I rolled my eyes and continued pulling him. We went up the stairs but I stopped making him stumble behind me as his hit my back. "w-what now?" I shushed him with my finger. he arched his eyebrow at me in confusion.

I have to check the hallway first, knowing that they were not present downstairs. good thing that it was also empty. coast was clear. I pulled him in front of my room.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not. but as a friend I have to do this. he was mentally thinking who owns that door in front of him, he almost slipped as I pulled him out of his trance and into my room.

 


 

I closed the door behind me. and drag him into my bed. He sat there in silence pacing inside the room, looking at everything that can be seen. It was my first time to bring a friend inside my room and to bring someone in my will, It's a bit surprising but I don't know what is in him for me to pull him inside my room easily.hy can't I just left him there crying his own misery? is it because he's my friend? I was leaning on the wall watching him staring stupidly at my room.

I was getting tired standing and watching him do stupid things so I sat next him. "What are we doing here?" he asked. "To treat your wounds.." I answered him this time. co'z He has a right to know, and he might misunderstood the reason why I pulled him in here.

I stood up and rummage my closet to find some medical kit my mom used to put in here. after how many minutes, I smiled in triumph as I held the thing I was looking for. I sat beside him and  pry the lid open. he was watching every movement of my hands. I was trying to avoid his eyes to make it less awkward but his making it hard for me. I took a last glance on his face and started to work.

I took a cotton ball and poured some treatment in it. I reached for his busted lip as he leaned back a little. I know that he was scared that I might do something to him. "I'm just going to treat your lip.. don't worry." I said, letting him know that I'm not going to push him or something. I tried again and this time he didn't move. He let me dub the cotton ball on his lip. He squirmed a little at the pain but He endured every pang of pain. when the pain subsided, he looked at me intently, looking at every detail of my face. I was busy putting treatments on his wounds so I didn't notice his eyes all over my face.

"you're pretty.." he blurted out without thinking. I froze when I was about to treat his right cheek the same I did on his lip. did he just said that I was pretty? I looked at him confused. He smiled at me, making my heart bounce a little. "I said.. you're prett---" He was interrupted by a voice.

 "I didn't know that we had a visitor.. Or should I say, your visitor?" Mt mom was leaning on the door frame, arms crossed.

This was the scene I was hoping for not  happen. I guess the Gods gave me karma for what what I did. I'll be expecting some questions that I really don't want to answer.

Mr. Jerk and I looked at each other nervously then to my mom.

"Honey! do we have some meat lef-- Oh.. what do we have here?" My dad was walking upstairs and was about to ask my mom about something when he saw me with this stupid kid I call my friend.

'Oh No,' I have a lot of explaining to do.

 

 

 

 


 

well.... I was kinda' lazy these days...

I hope you like it.. this chapter wasn't that special.. I'll try to spice things up a little on the next one... keep commenting and don't forget to subscribe! it helps a lot... maraming salamat po:) thank you *bows 90 degrees* hugs and kisses to all of you....

 to all kpopfans in the Philippines! who is going to DKFC2?? hindi parin ako maka-move on sa kpop rep.! haha ang gwapo talaga ng exo at shinee!! all of them were awesome..