Chapter 3-Who Are You?

Break Up The Shell

Kyuhyun pov

 

The party was suffocating. I didn't drink and Eunhyuk and his friends went to dance. I watched them as they have their fun. I let my mask fall for a second. I thought about life, if it is good to believe in the truth but then my hyung's voice appeared in my mind.

 

"You will only get hurt, believing in the truth.."

 

Being fake, I didn't get hurt, I have a lot of friends and also I am living peacefully. Maybe hyung is right about the lies..

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you wanna go home? You don't feel good." Eunhyuk asked me. I just noticed that he had came back to the table. I put on my mask and gave him a slight smile.

 

"I think I'll go home. Its late already. Thank you for the party. See you in school" I told him. He nodded at my words, eyebrows still raising , suspicious of me. I just give him a hug and left the party.

 

Walking alone home, its fortunate that its only a distance away. I look at the sky, the moon which is filled with lots of stars. I sighed and keep on walking on. After I few minutes of walking, I finally arrived at my house. When I turned the knob for my door, I was shocked to find that it was unlocked.

 

My senses doesn't kick and I opened the door, rushed in to see if aything was stolen. I the lights and heaved a sigh of relieve when nothing was overturned or in a wreck. Maybe I had forgotten to locked the door.

 

Going inside my room, I head for the bed but upon opening the lights to my room, I found an unknown guy on my bed staring at me. 

 

Author pov

 

Kyuhyun saw the man and before shouting, the man quickly ran to Kyuhyun and cover his mouth.

 

"Mphmm!!! Mphmm!!" Kyuhyun's voice was muffled from the stranger's hand. He struggled and bit into the stranger's hand.

 

"Ouch!" The stranger voiced out and Kyuhyun took the opportunity to run out but his hands were caught by the stranger and he was pinned at the wall, a hand pinning both his hands to a wall and another hand, covering his mouth again.

 

"Don't make a noise. I'll release you if you don't do anything. I am here cause your hyung sent me to you." The stranger whispered at Kyuhyun's ear.

 

Kyuhyun glare at the person but his body grew stilled when he heard that the stranger know about his hyung. He then nodded, wanting to know why his hyung sent the stranger to him.

 

The stranger then removed his hands and Kyuhyun fell to the ground, his legs, unable to support the weight of his body. Luckily, the stranger caught him, and carry him to the bed.

 

"I am sorry for scaring you. Your hyung, Kim Jaejoong sent me here to make you better. It seems that all he told you before he leave was crap. He told me to ask you to believe in the truth now, and he sent me here to make you improve. Nice to meet you, I am Changmin. I hope our first meeting doesn't affect what we are gonna have in the future. Well anyways are-" Changmin's words were cut off when he look at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes were welled up in tears that were threatened to fall but then he was too pulled in to the fake place till the tears suddenly disappear and his eyes turned cold.

 

"Why now? Why did he tell me all that crap and then come back to tell me to believe the truth after I had just successfully gone into the fake world?" Kyuhyun spoke as he look at Changmin's eyes.

 

Changmin gasped as he look at Kyuhyun's eyes. He can't see whats behind all the eyes. It seemed that the guy in front of him had been treated worst. He felt shivers down his spine as he look at the hazel brown eyes. He turned to look away. If he looked, he might have sink into those eyes.

 

"He regretted telling you all the crap. He wanted you to change, to be yourself. He thought that being fake doesn't always help. Someone help him overcome it and he wants you to overcome it and he sent me to do the honours of making you overcome it" Changmin said as he sat on the bad, still unable to face the hazel eyes that look at him.

 

"But.. I can't change. I am scared, people would hurt me.." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

Changmin look at Kyuhyun and saw that Kyuhyun's face was expressionless. He sighed and went closer to Kyuhyun.

 

"Then I'll protect you. Just try to become youself now. I'll try to make you change." Changmin said as he look at Kyuhyun. The more he looks, the more he thought of protecting the person in front of him even if they had only just meet.

 

"I... I had forgetten how I behave myself.." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

'Its gonna be a long time to help him' Changmin thought.

 

"Its okay, it will come back. Now just, just think that nobody is gonna hurt you and remove the mask" Changmin said.

 

"I'll be here for you if you want. Don't worry, we will be best friends and I'll cure you" Changmin told Kyuhyun as he look at Kyuhyun droopy eyes. Kyuhyun then suddenly fall behind, sleepiness overcome him.

 

Changmin caught Kyuhyun and slowly place his head on a pillow. He then pull the blanket up on Kyuhyun's body.

 

"I'll try to help you the best I can cause... you should not be like this. Force might be taken for you to come back but I only do it just cause it is for you." Changmin whispered at Kyuhyun's ear.

 

He then Kyuhyun's hair and smiled as he saw Kyuhyun feel comfortable in his sleep.

 

'Honestly, you make me feel much more protective towards you. And I like that feeling of protecting you, looking at you sleep. We just met but I am gonna help you. I am gonna see your true self. I want to. And I will work hard to do it. Who Am I? I am Shim Changmin, your bodyguard, best friend and also your helper."

 

 

 

Thank you for reading. I updated~! Woohoo! Today I had lots of sadness in me. My best friend.. well, ex best friend told me that she had found someone who is better than me and she said that our friendship is over. Well, I let her go. I am happy she found someone who is better than me. Well, other than that, please comment~!!!! Thank you for reading and I'll try to update more in the future.