Chapter 1- The fake smiles

Break Up The Shell

"Kyuhyun! Are you able to make it to the party? Everyone's coming" Eunhyuk asked as he hold Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

"What if I say no, monkey?" Kyuhyun smirked as he saw Eunhyuk's face pouted.

 

"I am not a monkey! Anyways I am gonna tell others you're coming!" Eunhyuk shouted and he stomped away from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was just a typical normal guy who has friends like many other people but he may have a deeper relationship than being a normal person..

 

He was walking at the park and saw someone familiar sitting on a bench. He walked closer and sat beside the person who gave him a smile.

 

"Kyuhyun, how is life?" Jonghyun asked as he looked at the pale, smooth face which remain emotionless.

 

"It's all the same. All fake acts." Kyuhyun whispered quietly as he watch the children playing at the playground.

 

Jonghyun look at the person who he known, a doll. A doll who live life full of lies. He smiled bitterly, hearing the reply and gently brought his hands up to the doll's body and hugged him. He wondered where had the person infront of him gone. 

 

Kyuhyun looked at Jonghyun and pet his head. He smiled gently to Jonghyun while looking straight into his eyes. 

 

"Don't worry, I am fine. I am still here with you, right?" Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

"Is that also a lie? Cause the more I see you, the more you disappear right from my eyes" Jonghyun said, looking at the lifeless eyes which had lost its shine a few years ago.

 

"Why can't you come back to reality? Why must your life all be full of lies? Why don't you accept the truth?" Jonghyun asked, voice full of hurt.

 

"Cause it disappeared, long time ago. I am already use to living this fake world I had. I can't comeback to reality cause I had lost all the truth inside of me."

 

Jonghyun just looked at Kyuhyun as he stand up and smiled, the fake smile which usually plastered on his face.

 

"I should go now.. I need to get ready for the party. I'll see you again here next time" Kyuhyun said, now his fake voice appearing lively.

 

"I'll be waiting.." Jonghyun whispered as he looked at Kyuhyun's back which seems to disappear.

 

"Who can bring you back to the reality, Kyuhyun? Who? I miss you, the old you.."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun walked home, into his room. His house was lonely and quiet, no one excepts him live in the house. He opened the wardrobe and choose a casual clothes for the party. He wore a black shirt and a grey cardigan. He look into the mirror and see his reflection.

 

'All fakes... Reflection,image and behaviour are all fake.. I wonder how I can still live as a fake person till now" 

 

He then shifted his eyes to the handknife on the sink.

 

"If I am fake, then I can't feel pain.."

 

He then slowly leave a line of pain on his arm which leave tears of red, dripping down. He look at the red tears and smiled brokenly at the lines he had done before on his arms.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Hi! The first chappie is up! Yeah Jonghyun is Lee Jonghyun from CNBlue~ Please subscribe for more! I'll try to update sooner