Throw Back Love

Destination Of Love

Hyoyeon was walking into the empty hallway of school. Until Luhan accidentally saw her. The two stopped & stare each other. 

Hyoyeon : "Hey." She tried to greet him with a smile.

Luhan walks towars to her.

Luhan : "How are you?" The two were awkward to each other.

Hyoyeon : "I'm fine." 

Luhan : "You still look beautiful." 

Hyoyeon : "Thank you, You too."

Luhan : "If you don't mind, Can I invite you for a dinner."

Hyoyeon : "Sure." And the two walk together.

- - - - 

@Cafeteria.

Luhan : "So, Is someone already court you?"

Hyoyeon : "There's none!" 

Luhan : "Why? Its easy for you to find a right man right?"

Hyoyeon : "Well, I found him as my right man but he could not feel it."

Luhan sighed & stare at her innocently.

Luhan : "I just have to ask something and I want to hear it from you."

Hyoyeon : "What is it?"

Luhan : "Is there a time that you really fell for me?"

Hyoyeon : "(...........)" A smooth silence went to her. 

Luhan : "I want to hear the truth because you know what I'm expecting something for you and your answer is important to me. So, please answer!"

Hyoyeon : "What if I said not?"

Luhan : "I'll do everythin just to make it sure that I'm serious with you & I a sure you that your going to fell for me forever."

Hyoyeon : "What are you going to do if I say yes?" 

Luhan : "You & I can be back together. Will live happily." 

Hyoyeon : "(.........)"

Luhan held her hand smoothly. 

Luhan : "Please tell me the truth. Please say yes,  Please! I'm begging you."

And Hyoyeon remove her hand to him.

Hyoyeon : "I'm sorry, But I don't fell for you since were together before."

Luhan was abit suprice and can't even believe at what he hear.

Luhan : "Your lying don't you?"

Hyoyeon : "I'm not, since we broke or even before were together. I have no feelings for you seriously. Its just a fling. I'm sorry."

Luhan : "(.......)"

Hyoyeon : "Luhan, I'm sorry but I already love someone."

Luhan : "No. Your just saying that because thats what your mind say & not to your heart right?"

Hyoyeon : "No. Its my heart say."

Luhan : "But why? I can give you everything....Everything you want."

Hyoyeon : "Its not money that I've looking for luhan. I'm looking for a right love for me & I think I found that."

Luhan : "Hyoyeon, I will give you the love that you were looking for. Just be mine again please. You don't how I suffer after losing you before."

Hyoyeon : "Luhan, I'm really sorry but whatever you do now its not going to work again because like you, I will also do things that I a sure at my self that I never let my love ones to lose. I hope you understand."

Luhan : "But--"

Hyoyeon : "I'm sorry." Than hyoyeon quickly left luhan messirable.

- - - - 

And after, Hyoyeon went back to the empty hallway again.

She once opened her locker and she was again suprice that another gifts she received again to unknown admirer. She saw and opened, it was a mocha cake with a different cookies faces that draw her reactions.

Instead she get mad, She wear a big smile on her faces when she saw the cookies with her different impresions.

"Unkown, Thank you. You made me happy." She said & smile brightly.

- - - -

@The library.

Sunny : "Hey, Hyoyeon. You received a gifts again?"

Yuri : "Wow. The next popluar girl ever." 

Jessica : "Let me guess, you get it from your locker right?"

Hyoyeon : "Unfortunetly,"

Sooyoung : "How did he know that your favorite cake is mocha?"

Hyoyeon : "I don't know, maybe he likes mocha too."

Sooyoung : "OK. I get it."

Jessica : "If you ever met the mysterious admirer of yours. What are you going to do?"

Hyoyeon : "I'm going to thank him."

Tiffany : "Anyway, How are you after the incident with Joong Ki?"

Hyoyeon : "I'm fine. I already forget that."

Sunny : "Did you feel anything when he catch you?"

Hyoyeon : "Well, I just found out that he is really a gentelman."

Jessica : "What do you mean?"

Hyoyeon : "Nothing, I mean . I think he likes me back."

Jessica : "Are you sure?"

Hyoyeon : "Well, He will never going to stare me longer more than the love at first sight do."

Jessica : "So, what is your plan now? Are you still going to court him?"

Hyoyeon : "No. But I decide that I'll show my love at him in public."

Tiffany : "You are really going to do that thing."

Sunny : "Depresses of having Joong Ki in your life."

Hyoyeon : "Its ok with me of what you guys trying to say but whatever happeneds. I want Joong Ki to be mine as soon as possible."

Tiffany : "Last you said, that your not going to fall at him but now. Look at you, you are really going to grab the oppurtunity to have him."

Hyoyeon : "Yeah. Your right, I don't know why I suddenly like him for no reason but everytime I see him. It makes me inspired."

Sunny : "Is it because you can see the angle of Jiyong at him. Well, even us or you can see the real thing that Joong Ki & Jiyong Looks alike."

Hyoyeon : "Neh, your right. Sometimes I always imagine him of how he looks similar to Jiyong but I think its enough that I can only see Joong Ki's real faces."

Jessica : "What if Jiyong gets back?"

Hyoyeon : "That will never be happeneds." 

Tiffany : "Are you sure? What if he wants you back?

Hyoyeon : "(............)"

Sunny : "Ok enough, Let us just stop here. I know, we make you confuss alot but hyoyeon what ever happeneds as long as your happy. We are going to help you to get your Joong Ki for you."

Tiffany : "That's right."

Jessica : "Just tell us what we are going to do to help you. K?"

Hyoyeon : "Thank you girls. You really make me happy." And than the girls hug warmly.

- - - -

Today is the day she’ll start sending him a gifts again even though Joong Ki already warning her. 

Jessica : "Girls. are you sure you wanna do this?"

Sunny : "Of course. Why?"

Jessica : "Don't you thing its embarrasing."

Yuri : "Jess, This is for hyoyeon not for us we just wanna help her." 

Tiffany : "Don't tell us that your backing out."

Sunny : "Are you really trying to do that Jess?"

Jessica : "Well, If its ok with you guys. I mean, I'm going to help If I could but from now I think I can't."

Yuri : "For me, Its ok since your still gonna help us." 

Tiffany : "Me too. How about you sunny."

Sunny : "Its ok for me too."

Jessica : "Thank You."

- - - - 

@The Parking Lot. 

After the practice, Joong Ki was slowly walk to his car. When he suddenly saw a box of a small pancakes display at outside his car . He slowly took the box and as he looks around him if someone watching him. He have no idea who give those pancakes.

"Hyung..." Eunhyuk runs towards to him as he reached. Eunhyuk saw those small pancakes that Joong Ki was holding.

"What's that?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Pancakes." Joong Ki said with a smile on his face.

"Who give it?" 

"I don't know. No one is written but she said, "Please eat well those pancakes I made for you." Joong Ki smile again.

"What's that smiled?" Eunhyuk smirked.

"Nothing. Those pancakes are so cute right?" He said smilling :))

"Hyung! Its my first time to see you smilling like that huh?" Eunhyuk chuckles. 

He smiled. "Keke~ That girl is always making me smiles...I'm proud to that I met her." Eunhyuk chuckles.

"No need to tell. I already see." Eunhyuk said & The two looked each other and smiled.