Our Little Love

Destination Of Love

Today, our classes are incharge to arrange & become of stylist of those candidates in our school. We are all busy that we could even not to get a rest for awhile. We quickly got to work out when we saw Mr. Kang looking at us.

Tiffany was incharge of the design of the stage, Sunny was in charge of teaching acting cute & confident, Jessica are incharge of clothings to wear of the candidates & Yuri is incharge of makeups and me? I'm incharge of those beautiful design of curtains & more. 

"Heyy!" Donghae & Eunhyuk went to hyoyeon. 

"Hi." She smiled. 

"If you don't mind can we help you?" Donghae said.

"Really? If its ok with you, Why not right?" Hyoyeon smiled at him.

"Of course! It's ok with us specially to you." Donghae said and eunhyuk & donghae started to work & help her out.

"Hyoyeon." Heechul called her loudly. 

"Heechul, Your so noisy!" Hyoyeon said.

"I don't care." Heechul said. "You wanna eat pizza with cold soft drinks." Heechul offered her.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." 

"Oh! Come on. Please get it, I buy this for you so that you still have energy."

"Alright!" Hyoyeon said. "Hey girls, You want?" she offered them & sat next beside her. They we're happy eating with heechul.

- - - - 

Suddenly, Joong Ki went towards to Jessica to help her everyone saw them specially hyoyeon. 

Heechul : "Hey, Hyoyeon look at them." He pointed & Hyoyeon looked.

Sunny : "I don't know that Jessica and Joong Ki are close."

Tiffany : "Me too." 

Eunhyuk : "Hyung, when are Jessica & Joongki begun to close?"

Donghae : "I don't know. He talks informally to her."

Heechul :  "Maybe Joong Ki like her." Eunhyuk & Donghae quickly glared to Heechul.

Donghae : "Excuse me." Than he left immediately.

Hyoyeon : "Me too." Then hyoyeon quickly walks out without her mood.

- - - -

Hyoyeon headed to the garden were everyone doesn't know only her friends.

The garden is such a place where she once to be alone and want to cry.

She don't want everyone to saw her weakness just because of the boy she likes. 

She sat on the bench. 

She slowly bowed her head.

and.....

"I hate this feeling....

"I hate the way he talks to her....

"...Joong Ki you don't know how much I am inlove with you,

"I love you more than anyone I've ever met & I admit that I'm scared that you would not like me back like I do :'(..."

"Hyoyeon-" a familiar voiced called her. she turn around as she looked.

"Jessi." She said in a low tone & went near to her as she sat on the bench next to her.

"Why are you here?" Jessica asked.

"No..nothing, I just want to be alone just for a minute." 

"You should tell us or to me."

"Its not important." 

"Hyo, I know you and you're not going to go here just because you want to be alone. I know their is another reason."

She sighed. "Jessi." She stared at her. "Did Joong Ki like you?"

Silence....

Silence....

Silence....

Jessica sighed & can't even look at hyoyeon straightly into her eyes. 

"Hyo, Your my bestfriend right? and we are the only one who understand each other." Jessica said.

"I know Jess,"

"You know that I could lie on you right?" She added.

"Yeeah. That's why I'm asking."

"No... Joong Ki doesn't like me." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, And I know he like---I mean, I know you like him so I'm not going to betray you just because he talks to me."

She smiled & looked at her. "Thank you Jessi..Promise me,  you will never betray me. K?" 

Jessica nooded. "Yes. I promise." and than the two hug and smiled.

- - - -

On the empty area of hallway.

Joong Ki was walking alone when he saw Donghae leaning alone in the wall.

"Donghae--" He called. Donghae looked.

"Joong Ki." Donghae said & the two greeted hand to hand. "Why are you here?"

"I was supposed to ask you that." Joong Ki said sacrastically.

"Nothing. I'm just tired so I choose to be alone here in hallway." 

"Really?" Joong Ki said he knows that something wrong to donghae so he won't stop asking him.

"Yes. Just leave." Donghae said.

"Hyung..." Joong Ki putted his hand on donghae's should but suddenly donghae remove fastly. Joong Ki was supriced.

"Is there something wrong?"  Joong Ki asked. 

Donghae sighed. "Nothing, Just leave."

"Hyung...."

"I said leave..."

Then Joong Ki stayed quiet for awhile.

He sighed and looks around & he turned to glared donghae in his serious face again.

Joong Ki : "Is this about Jessica?"

Finally Donghae looked at him back.

Donghae : "Hyung, You know I like her right?"

Joong Ki : "Yes."

Donghae : "Then why you talk to her like you talk to other girl when you want them to fall to you!!"

Joong Ki : "Hyung, Its not my intention to do that to Jessi."

Donghae : "Hyung, I love jessica and please don't take her away from me."

Joong  Ki : "I know and I won't do that....Jessi, She's such a good friend of mine." 

Donghae : "Okay. Thanks."

- - - - 

Hyoyeon & Jessica went back to the auditorium together & Joong Ki with Donghae followed them.

Yuri : "Oh. They are back."

Tiffany : "am I the only one feels this but I think--"

Sunny : "Donghae & Hyoyeon got jealous right?"

Tiffany : "Oh! How did you know!"

Sunny : "I also feel it...."

Yuri : "You girls are right. I'm sure, Jessi talks hyoyeon & explained everything and I'm sure joong ki does the same too."

Tiffany : "Oh! Mr. Kang is here again." 

The girls went back to there work immediately. 

Mr. Kang is a gay principal and he is really strict when incomes to the 3rdyear students, He likes Joong Ki.  He might be a strict person but Mr. Kang is a good listener to those students who have problem specially when it comes to love.

Mr. Kang : "Ok. Listen, Park Shin Hye is absent right now so we don't have princess to perform in stage for our reahersal & Minho got sick so he might be back next week. So, Choose who you wanna be to become a Prince & Princess just for temporary."

Every students was looking each other even the girls and boys.

"How about Hyoyeon." Heechul suggested hyoyeon got supriced and rolled her eyes.

"Joong Ki...." Sunny suddenly pointed him and all eyes on him as Jessica chuckles.

Donghae pulled Joong Ki to go up in stage and Even Jessica pulled hyoyeon. The two struggles at the same time.

And when the two stepped the stage, They can't even look each other. Hyoyeon looks nervous.

"Hey, Calm down ok?" Jessica said. 

"Ok. Hyoyeon & Joong Ki stand by." 

The two weared their customes. 

"Hyoyeon please lay down on that bed & pretend that you we are sleeping ok?." Mr Kang ordered.

"Neh." She said as she lie on the bed and starts to close her eyes.

"Joong Ki, Go to your princess & you are about to save her but unlucky she was asleep so she could not awake. The instant is you have to kiss her in the forehead ok? Or just in the lips." Mr Kang said.

"Pardon Sir?" Joong Ki & Hyoyeon both said. Hyoyeon suddenly got up on the bed.

"Are you guys can't hear me? Should I have to repeat it? Over and over again?" The Mr Kang start to build his hot temper.

"Grrrrrrr!" Hyoyeon give a contempt expression on her face.

Unlucky Hyoyeon didn't see the curtains was about to fall infront of her and suddenly,

"HYOYEON!" The girls yelled out her name. Joong Ki looked at the falling curtains infront of hyoyeon

As Joong Ki pulled her closer to him & hug her tightly, Hyoyeon was breathing higherly that might cause her fear.

Joong Ki was shocked as well Mr Kang & the girls, everyone was freeze all of them stopped and all eyes were staring at the two.

Jessica : "Hyoyeon are you ok?"

Sunny : "Hyoyeon have you got hurt?"

Mr Kang : "Hyoyeon, are you still breathing?"

But the two didn't response. Joong Ki glared at her slowly & hyoyeon was still closing her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Joong Ki asked worriedly. 

She opened her eyes & looked at him....It makes her more nervous, "Ye...Yeh..." 

Joong Ki sighed. "Thank god..." And he still hugging her tightly.

Eunhyuk said. "He likes it huh!" He chuckles. 

Donghae added. "He really looks worried at her." 

Heechul continue. "Don't you think, Joong Ki likes her?" Than Eunhyuk & Donghae looked at Heechul in a suspencions react.