Feelings Grow Up

Destination Of Love

A few days ago, I begun to court Joong Ki even though he don't like me. I know, Its embarrassing to court a man since I'm a girl and Its my first time to do it. But I'm going to do my best or do more efforts just to be Joong Ki will be mine.

Jessica : "Hey! Hyoyeon what are you doing?" Jessica saw me putting the chocolates & cake on Joong Ki's locker.

Hyoyeon : "Sssshh. Be quiet! Someone will see us."

Jessica : "What do you think your doing huh?" Jessica whispered.

Hyoyeon : "Nothing. I'm just sending him a gifts."

Jessica : "At Joong Ki's locker?"

Hyoyeon : "Yes."

Jessica : "Don't tell me your really going to court that guy!"

Hyoyeon : "Yes. What's the matter of that?"

Jessica : "Hyo, Your too much low class girl. Can you see!? Joong Ki is a popluar here in school and You're going to be one of his cheap fans..Following him wherever he goes!"

Hyoyeon: "Yah! I'm not stupid to do that ok? I just want him to know that I like him. So, that he will be mine as soon as possible."

Jessica : "OK. I don't think I will win against you." 

- - - - 

@ The classroom.

"Hey guys, Have you hear the news?" 

"What news?"

"Somone send a chocolates & a cake on Joong Ki's locker."

"WHAT?! Did she know that Joong Ki doesn't likes chocolates & Cake."

At the same time, Hyoyeon and the other SNSD could help but too listen at the other conversation of the students.

Yuri : "OH MY! The girl can do that? AMAZING!!"

Sooyoung : "She is just going to do to get Joong Ki asap!!"

Tiffany : "It mean, She's courting it."

Sunny : "Courting? It seems that the girl looks familiar at me."

Tiffany : "Do you know her name, Sunny?"

Sunny : "No."

Yuri : "Its about a years passed when Joong Ki received a gifts on his own locker." 

- - - -

Unknown Girl & Joong Ki was talking on the empty hallway.

Joong Ki : "Do you know who send this?"

Unknown : "Yes! Its from hyoyeon. I saw her putting that on your locker.. You should be thankful for it because she trully likes you!" 

- - - - 

Sunny finally found out whom the girl is. She looked at hyoyeon who are pretending like nothing happeneds.

Sunny : "You're caught!" 

Hyoyeon : "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Sunny : "Come on Hyoyeon, I know you. Just say the truth or else I'm going to tell to everyone." 

Sooyoung : "Hey, Sunny. What are you trying to mean?"

Yuri : "Are you saying that Hyoyeon is the girl who putted a gifts on Joong Ki's locker?"

Sunny : "OK. Are you going to tell or what?"

Hyoyeon : "FINE! OK. I'm the one who putted."

SNSD : "WHAT?!"

Sooyoung : "You.....You....You really did that!?"

Hyoyeon : "Yes! Because I like him."

Yuri : "Amazing!"

Sunny : "Did someone saw you?" 

Hyoyeon : "I don't know. I'm not sure!"

Sunny : "OK. Since we already found out! This is a secret!"

after a few minutes, Joong Ki came back to the room and Hyoyeon immediately bow her head and Joong Ki saw the other SNSD seated beside Hyoyeon.

"Let's talk later." Joong Ki whispered to Hyoyeon.

The bells ring...

Everyone was leaving the room except Joong Ki and Hyoyeon who choose to left for awhile.

"Hyoyeon, Let's go." Yuri said and held her hand quickly.

"Just Leave!" Joong Ki said in a manly voice.

"Eh? What did you said." Yuri asked in confusion.

"I said, Leave us alone!" Joong Ki said as Yuri got throw outside.

After Yuri send Joong Ki out. He slammed the door slowly and turn to glare at Hyoyeon innocently with his hands on his pocket than he walks towards to her as Hyoyeon bowing her head & swallowing hard on her saliva.

Joong Ki : "Are you the one who put those gifts on my locker?"

Hyoyeon nooded but she did not dare to look at Joong Ki's eyes.

Joong Ki : "Without my permission?"

Hyoyeon : "I was about to--"

Joong Ki : "Whaat?"

Hyoyeon sighed deeply & she finally look at Joongki.

Hyoyeon : "I'm sorry Joong Ki. I didn't mean to....I'm really sorry :((" Than She turns to cried like a baby.

Joong Ki  : "I'll forget this day! But don't dare to put gifts on my locker again!!"

Hyoyeon : "Arasso :(("

Than Joong Ki was about to leave the room when Hyoyeon grabbed his hand and quickly stand as she walk closer to Joong Ki but unlucky Hyoyeon left legs hit on the wood of the chair & Joong Ki immediately catch her right on the time, His hand was placed on hyoyeon's waist. The two looked at each other intensely as they never broke eye contact even for a second. The two stared at each other there eye brows knitting into a deep thought.

Hyoyeon Inner mind says :

TUG ~ TUG ~ TUG ~ TUG ~ (The hearbeat sounds)

"Why she beat so fast. No matter how many heartbeats you can count it up…you can really feel my heart beating too fast."

After a long eye contact stare the two did even realized that everyone is already looking at them outside the window door.

The girls running at fast as they could to catch up the scene.

"Excuse me. What's going on?" Sunny asked as she walk until she reached.

"Why there so many people surrounding here." Jessica asked curiously.

Tiffany & Sooyoung with Yuri followed running excitedly.

"Hey!  Hey! Excuse us!"

They reached their room but they could get inside because it was locked and they can only see the scene in the window.

"What's goin----WHAT THE O__O!" The girls shocked.

"Are they dating already?" Yuri asked to Sooyoung.

"Why your asking me? I should be the one who asked you that thing because your the one who left earlier with hyoyeon."

"But Joong Ki send me out." 

"What?" The girls turn to look at Yuri.

"Joong Ki send you out?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. So, I let him since it might be important."

"Why you didn't tell us." Jessica said.

"I was but I forgot." 

Suddenly, Joong Ki finally release his hand on her & Both back to normal. The two still did not realize that all students were looking at them. Joong Ki still look innoccent but Hyoyeon was blushe. Joong Ki sighed && He turn his back to the directions of the door but when he look at. He saw the girls & other students outside the room waiting to them to get out. He was supriced but he still have to act like nothing was happened.

Joong Ki walked towards to the door as he reached and left hyoyeon.

The girls run rushed towards to hyoyeon but she can't still forget of what Joong Ki did to catch her. 

Yuri : "Are you ok?"

Sooyoung : "Did Joong Ki kiss you?"

Tiffany : "Did she touch something on you?"

Sunny : "Yah! Why you ask weird things to her." 

Hyoyeon still could not response at them & even look. 

Hyoyeon Inner Mind Say : "He likes me." Than she smiled suddenly.

- - - -