Chapter 4

Returning the Dork's Favor
  "What?" Jaehwan asks as I glare at him.   
 
"Well I don't know!" I say, dramatically. "Your closet look like it was throw up on by me! Look at all designer clothes you own!" I point and pick on random shirts in his closet, not to mention that its a walk-in closet - How did I forget that he has a walk-in closet?   
 
Jaehwan dresses like he never heard or knew of fashion yet his closet is fills with designer clothes, I'm jealous but I'm disappointed because he never wore those clothes.   
 
"I never opened this closet, it's too big. I just perfer to use my other closet," he points to the smaller closet in his room, it was empty. I threw everything from that closet out since the boring and colorless clothes were bothering my eyes.   
 
"Just don't talk," I shut the boy up and walk deeper in his closet. I gasp loudly as I see Calvin Klein boxers, "You own those?!" I quickly turn to face him.   
 
"I guess, I never see them in my life," Jaehwan says, indifferently.   
 
"Please take off your pants and wear this," I hand him one of the Calvin Klein boxer. He looks at me weirdly as if having a obsession with guys wearing Calvin Klein boxers is wrong.   "What?" I ask as he slowly pulls the boxer from my hand,  he continues to look at me weirdly. "What?" I ask again. "This might sound wrong or whatever but I think guys who wear Calvin Klein are hot as ," I cross my arms and smile as if I was proud.   
 
"Well, Choi Hyejin curses,"   
 
"Shut up and go put on the boxer," I direct him and he leaves the closet to change, "While you at it, bring me some water!" I yell after him, hopefully he heard it because it would be for him to come back here and go get my water after.   
 
I'm still at awe with his closet, I like guys' clothings. They are so nice and comfortable, sometimes I wish I was a boy. I don't understand how Jaehwan's closet is so neat and organize as if he was the one taking care of these clothes but he never open the closet - obviously since he can't even dresses himself nicely.   
 
 
~ Flashback ~   
 
I stand still as a wall while Jaehwan look like he's about to fall over, I was thinking. The last topic I need to study is chemistry and I hate chemistry, I blame the boring and aweful teacher. I don't want to study it or anything with it, I hate chemistry.   
 
I see Hongbin walking out the school gate and I quickly turn to face the gate wall, I don't want him to see me standing close to Jaehwan, he might think I'm dating the dork. I look from the corner of my eyes and Hongbin was out of  my sight,  I sigh. Jaehwan is looking at me weirdly "What?" I question him.   
 
"Nothing," he shrugs,  "Are you ready to go home and study chemistry or do you want to stay here?" he obviously look exhausted and I feel bad for him - not really but I don't want him to tutor me chemistry.   
 
"You know what?" I smile brightly,   
 
"What?" he breathe out.  
 
 "How about we stop my tutoring for good and I'll start helping you with your..." I look at him up and down, giving him a look. "...your fashion sense,"   
 
"Good," Jaehwan says and yawn.   
 
"If you're so tired then just go home and sleep! I'm wasting my time on you and you should at least appreciate it," I finally explode, it was annoying me, his lifeless face expression.   
 
"Alright, I'll just go home today,"   
 
I exclaim "No! Let's just go to your house," I swear this boy is getting on my nerves.   
 
~ End of Flashback ~   
 
 
Jaehwan comes back with my glass of water and the boxer are no longer in his hands. "You put it on, right?"   
 
"Yeah and I also got your water," he nods and hand me the glass of water.   
 
"Thanks but hold on to that," I say and grab his pants and pull it down till it shows his boxer waistband. 
 
"What do you think you're doing?!" Jaehwan exclaims,  moving back from my hands suddenly causing some of the water spill on my hair.   
 
"Are you serious?" I glare at him, fixing my hair.   
 
"You were pulling down my pants," he retort.   
 
"I was trying to make you look nice in your clothes, you have to show that you're wearing Calvin Klein!" he looks down at his pants and notice that I didn't pulled his pants all the way down, it was enough to see the brand name of his boxer. "See! And next time wear your pants this way but don't wear it too low cause no one want to see your ," I take the glass of water from his hand and drink it.   
 
"Next time and you should warn me first because I was shock," he sits down on the chair in the closet and sigh.   
 
"No way I was gonna take off your pants and blow you, you're not my type," I smirk and flip my hair.   
 
"Your type is someone like Lee Hongbin, I know. And you're not my type either, I prefer a kind-hearted girl," Jaehwan confesses and I'm mad - mad that he knows about my crush on Hongbin and that he literally called me unkind.

"If I'm not kind then why would I do all of this?!" I point to the piles of outfits on the floor, I arrange them for him because he wouldn't know which one look good together. "I'm leaving," I said when he didn't reply.  

I walk out the closet, out of his room and I'm going home.