Chapter 2

Returning the Dork's Favor


A week after the whole deal was formed; JaeHwan finally got his contact lens. I thought he looks so much nicer without the dorky glasses which make the deal of making him into a fashionista easier. We haven't start on my side of the deal, the boy always disappear right after school, making it hard for me to drag him home and let him tutor me. If he planning on not keeping his end of the deal then I'll hunt him down and make his life miserable.

 

As I imagine many possible ways to make his life miserable, my face have form an evil face. The students who walking out of the school's gate pass by and giggle at my face, "Isn't she so cute, even with that creepy grin," the junior girls said, I quickly wipe the grin off my face and show them my happy smile.

 

I turn around to walk back to the school and look for JaeHwan but I bump into someone, I also fall down on my butts if the person's hand didn't catch me. 

 

"Oh HyeJin," a male voice was heard and I look up at his face, I push his hands off and quickly fix myself.

 

"HongBin," I say his name softly, he flash his dashing smile. My heart just melted.

 

"Are you okay?" He says softly, he always speaks in such manner.

 

"Oh I'm fine!" I end up answering to loud due to my nervousness. Choi HyeJin only gets nervous around Lee HongBin because I have a crush on him.

 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" The beautiful men in front of me ask.

 

"No, I'm fine. I was going back in the school to look for someone," I explain and he looks a bit disappointed.

 

"Oh well," he sigh "We can walk home together some other time," he smile and wave goodbye to me which I return. 

 

After HongBin and every other students walk out I start to curse under my breath "Damn Lee JaeHwan! If it weren't for him I would get to walk home with my lovely HongBin," I stomp my way inside the school.

 

A place a dork like JaeHwan would be should be in the library but I walk in and I see no JaeHwan, I huff at my wasted energy. I cross my arms over my chest, walking to my father's office, hoping he's still in there and would give me a ride home. 

 

There's a music room on the way to my father's office, I only now know because the door was open and someone was singing inside. "Such a sweet voice," I murmur as I poke my head inside.

 

I almost laugh out loud when I see the person inside, I should've know it was him since I heard him sing since forever but of course I haven't talk to him for couple of years now.

 

"JaeHwan," I call out his name, he stop singing and look at me. He just looks and didn't say anything, "So that tutoring deal," I raise my brows at him.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that..." He pause, looking down "I haven't been to your house for couple of years now so I was nervous to ring your door bell,"

 

"Idiot," I roll my eyes, "Instead of wasting your time singing here, you should've come home with me after school!"

 

He let out a laugh, he was hurt actually "You always sing but never show yourself to people, it's such a waste that you have that talent," I continue to offend him, I would've said more if my father didn't put his hand over my mouth.

 

"HyeJin, be nice," my father sound disappointed. "JaeHwan, why don't you come over today and have dinner with us like you used to?" He smile at JaeHwan.

 

"Y-yes sir," he says nervously.

 

"Come on, let’s go to my car," my father lead the way to his car and I glare at JaeHwan before I follow my father.

 

"Wow isn't it JaeHwanie!" My mom walk to the front door and spread her arms to embrace JaeHwan in her arms, I roll my eyes. 

 

"Why am I being so mean to JaeHwan?" I suddenly ask myself quietly. Unfortunately my father heard me.

 

"Maybe you like him," he whispers in my ear.

 

"Father!" I exclaim. My mom looks over at us and sighs.

 

"Can you guys stop arguing or whatever and help set up the table in the kitchen while I catch up with my son-in-law," she smile at JaeHwan and my eyes almost drop to floor because I was shock at what she said.

 

"Son-in-law?!" I exclaim again.

 

"I was hoping you would get marry to JaeHwan so I might as well start calling him that," my mom once again smile and happy with herself.

 

"No," I simply say and grip JaeHwan wrist.

 

"The reason he's here is because he need to study with me and that's it between us," I say but my parents weren't listening.

 

"What happen to our sweetheart?" My mom murmurs to my father.

 

"We been raising her wrong," my father murmurs back.

 

I groan and hit my forehead "JaeHwan, let’s just go to my room," I pull him along with me to my room.

 

"HyeJin, my wrist," he said and I look at my hand and let go of his wrist.

 

"Sorry," I murmurs and lead him to my room.

 

We got to my room and I pull another chair up next to my desk for JaeHwan to sit. "Okay so you start to tutor me and tomorrow we can go to the mall and I can help pick your clothes and stuff," I look at him and he nod.

 

"What subject should we start with?" He asks, putting his backpack on his lap.

 

"We can start with math, maybe?" I say, smiling as I pull out my calculator.

 

"That's not going to help you if you use a calculator," JaeHwan take the calculator away from me and I frown.

 

"This is going to be hard," I huff. From the corner of my eyes, I see him smile at me. "Dork," I mumble.

 


●X● SUPPORT ●X

Did i update fast enough? Haha

Comment & Subcribe 

I have nothing to do beside starting on my AP work but I can't Cuz many reasons T-T