Two

The Love Helper

"Hi" Xiumin greeted the girl waiting for him. "I'm Xiumin and you are ?" he asked while offering his hand for a handshake.

The girl smiled at him and accepted his hand "Kang Eunso"

Xiumin nod as he let go of the girl's hand and sit . "So what's your case?" he looked at the girl.

The girl looked down "Well ..." she bites her lower lip " I .. I have a boyfriend but I dont know anymore , one time he is sweet and next thing he will treat me like he dont know me"

I already know how to solve this , I know like the back of my hand, he thought to himself "I see, I'll be observing first before I involve myself okay? I'll see first if its just a little misunderstanding or whatsoever" he told the girl.

She nooded "I understand , and thank you sir" she stand up and bows to him , he bows back to her before she could leave. He watch the girl's back as she walks out of their club office. He looked down and saw the girl's case folder.

It contains all the information he needs thats why he just briefly talked to the girl earlier because he knows that the girl might be already sicked of all the questions asked to her before he even talked to her. He opened her folder , scanning all of her informations she have given.

"Hmmmmm.... quite common I see" he told to himself as he read the info.

It says that the girl was a transferee a year ago and he met this guy who she bumped on on the hallway "typical love story" he told himself as he continue reading her story. Then this guy was always with the girl ever since then. So  Eunso eventually fell for him, and she confessed and the guy accepeted her and they dated for months and as their relationship goes he slowly became colder to her and Eunso leant this club and ask for help.

Xiumin closed the folder. And look around. Im hungry

 

~~~

 

Jihee was walking to her next class when someone wrapped arms around her waist. She  was startled at firsrt but eventually she recognized his boyfriend's scent. "Hey there gorgeous" her boyfriend hug her, she kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

"What's your next class ?" she asked while looking at him.

"Hmmm.. Math class" he grinned.

"You should get ready then , I know your bad at math" she laughed.

"Yaaaaah" her boyfriend pouted.

"What ? Its true now get to class Mister" she said while removing his hands on her waist 

"Fine. I'll see you later okay ?" he beamed at her when she nod. "Later, I love you"

"I love you too" she answered and enters her classroom.

 

~~

 

Xiumin shook his head as he watch Eunso's boyfriend flirt with a girl. After his class he start observing Eunso's boyfriend and as he thought , her boyfriend has already lost his interest with her.

He groaned as he stretch his neck on his both side.

This case will end in break up , he thought to himself. He dispised cases like this, he dont like handling cases like this because he always wants a happy ending for his clients.

He reach for his phone and called Chen.

"Sup Baozi?" he said as he answer his call.

"I'm forwarding my current case to you" Xiumin said.

"Why? Another break up case?" he asked even though he already knew the answer. 

"Yeah...." he answered with a sigh

"Okay , got it, just give me the folder and the things you have observed okay?" Chen said.

"Thanks man" Xiumin thanked Chen and ended the call.

 

He always forward to Chen his break up cases bacause he cant handle something like this. That's why Chen is already know whenever you  forward your cases to him. You are thankful that Chen always accept the cases you forward to him.

You took a last glance on the man before leaving for home.