We're working on it...

My First Love
Chapter 16: We're working on it..
original.jpg

Aom's POV:
 
I woke up hours before Tina had. I went downstair to prepare breakfast for her, but before that, I need to solve the situation between Tina and Mean. It's getting worse than I thought. I haven't been together with Tina that long enough to know what she's really like, but I know for sure last time was a side that Tina would've never unleashed if it wasn't under her control. There's nothing no one could say to convince her to forgive Mean.............except for P' Air. URGHHHH WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER?!
 
 
Aom prepared breakfast for Tina and went upstairs to wake her up.
 
 

"Tinnaaaaaaaaaa! Wake up!!!"

"Why are we waking up so early?!"

"Because we have somewhere to be at. We need to go see P' Air! Now hurry up and get out of bed!"

"Fine"

She listened obediently today......that's kinda strange of her.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast after we both cleaned up our self and got ready. After our breakfast, we went to the hospital to check up on P' Air's condition.
The doctor said P' Air had been in and out a few times last night, but she's safe now. The doctor adviced us to not bother her so much and give her some rest. We went in the room to see how P' Air was doing now. She's awake, talking to Tina's mom....breathing heavily. Tina went and hug her for a long time. I went and did the same thing.
 

"What are you doing here kiddo?" P' Air said jokingly

"To take care of your clumsy self of course." Tina said smiling

"Hey, I wasn't clumsy! Don't you look down on me now!" She said snickering

"P' Air, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?" I asked

"Hey Aom! I'm good, I don't need anything. Thank you though. I missed seeing you and kiddo! Come here, catch me up on what I missed when I was knocked out!." She said excitedly

"Well, nothing happened a lot really....."

"Hmmmm, really? How's Mean doing? Is she ok? Do you know where she is?" P' Air asked concerningly.

"Mean not here right now. I've been meaning to talk to you about that. Can we talked about her for a moment?"

"Mom, can you give me, this kiddo and Aom a moment?"

"Sure thing sweetie!"
 

Tina's mom left the room for us to talk.......I could already figured out this is not going to be friendly.
 

"P' Air, what happened?"

"First of all, it wasn't Mean's fault. Like you said, I'm clumsy, I just kinda didn't look at the stop light. That's all."

"What was on your mind at that time? And I know for SURE you're not clumsy. What did you and Mean talked about that was so serious you had to risk your life?"

"Hey, tone it down with all the questions will ya? Aom, you better control her now, she's a fierce one." P' Air said joyfully.

"I just wanted to see how Mean was doing. I was in a rush that's all. It's not her fault that I got into the wreck now. And I know that you've probably went crazy on her. If you did, go talk to her and apologize will ya? The girl has had enough."

"Urghhhhh, fine. I'll go talk to her. Only because you said so!" Tina reply grumpily

"Oh, and Aom, please keep her on check. Don't let her get wild with that temper of her. I'm counting on you. Now you guys go, I want to enjoy my rest peacefully."
 
 

We left the hospital to go find Mean, of course Tina knows that Mean is with Boy, so we went straight to Boy's house.
Tina didn't say much on the way, so I just told her a few things about her temper and to no get mad at Mean like what had happened last night. And of course, to think of P' Air's request.
 
 

Boy's Home
 
 
 

"Boy, where is she? I need to talk to her."

"She's upstairs."

"Come on Aom."
 

I followed Tina quitely upstairs to talk to Mean. The door was closed. It was silent. Almost as if no one was in that room. Tina knocked on the door and opened it immediately. Mean turned towards the door and saw the both of us.
 

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"We came here to talk. I know I went a littler to far last night. I know I must've hurt your feelings and I'm sorry."

"It's ok. It was my fault any way." Mean replied

"It's no ones fault. Hey, don't be so down. I didn't mean to hurt you last night. I just couldn't control it."

"Yea, I know. It's just that I've never seen you so mad before. It's like I didn't even know you."

"You're not the only one that thinks like that Mean." I said

Tina glared at me and said, "Hey, it wasn't my fault. It was such a scary moment for me you know. Don't you love me?" She said teasingly

"We'll leave you alone now Mean, but I'm really sorry about last night. We're ok right?"

"Yeah, we've always been ok Tina."

"Well, that's good. I'll see you sometimes then?"

"Will do Tina." She said, forcing a smile.

"Oh, and come by and visit P' Air will ya? She's still worried about you."

"I will, don't worry." Mean replied

"Alright, later. Come on Aom, let's go home." Tina said as she put her arms around my should and left the room.
 

I looked backed and nodded my head with a smile, as if saying goodbye. At least that went well. At least for Tina anyway.