The First Meeting

My First Love

Chapter 1. The First Meeting

 

 

                                                                       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSForWxDWNEEAifI99tdwc

 

 

Tina P.O.V

 

 

I woke up at 6 A.M and slowly got out of bed to get ready for my 1st day at work.I went down stair and saw P'Air, mom and dad eating breakfast together.My father notice that I was coming down and ask if i was nervous for the 1st day....I answer him and said "Dad,I don't want anyone in the company to know that I'm your daughter.They might think that am using your power to be their boss just cause am your daughter.Please don't blow my cover.I just want to be like everyone else working hard to get to a higher position."

 

 

Tina's Dad: "My dear daughter,I just don't won't you to work hard,I just...(got cut off before finishing)"

 

 

"Dad,please..just think of this as a training for me and to find a true friend who like me for me not for my money...i just want to be normal for once!!!"

 

 

"Well if that what you want than fine,just know that I won't be easy on you".(her dad smile)

 

 

I was getting ready to leave for work when my mother ask me to join them for breakfast.So i went back and sat ate with them.P'Air suddenly spoke and said "Tina...I believe that you will work hard and fine new friends soon.Don't worry we have fate in you (*Wink)"

 

 

"Thx sis,well am leaving now,goodbye mother,father,P'Air."

 

 

Every single day i stopped at the coffee cafe to get my favorite coffee.

 

 

As I Walk into the cafe,a slightly young girl bump into me with her coffee and spilled it on my favorite shirt while we're on the ground.

 

 

Our eyes met and it seems like we're in our own world...just the two of us.......

 

 

The next thing I knew my hearbeat was beating fast like a race car..and i wonder who she really is........

 

 

To Be Continue 


Srry for the short chapter don't have that much of an idea when started writing i might update at least 2 chapter a day not sure yet.

Hope you enjoy it!! TIAOM 4EVER