CHAPTER 1:THE PROPOSAL

The Missing Memories

It's been 2 years since Minji gone missing... And it's been 2 years since the existence of a person named Byun Eunji.....

Now, Eunji and Baekhyun are happily having their dinner at the luxury restaurant that's own by his boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun  brought Eunji here to suprise her with his proposal as he knew she always waiting for it. She's waiting for his proposal to give her a prove that he loves her too. And now, the time she's waiting for has come.

 

"Baekhyun oppa, how's your work today? You always busy this few days.... Have you take care of your health? I'm worried about you as I know that you're a workholic.... But, please oppa, don't stress yourself out... You know right, how worried can I be when it's about you?" Says Eunji. "Eunji -ah, I'm fine okay... Don't worry about me that much. It's only make me worry about you as I know that you might skipping your meals just because you worried about me. It's make me worry sick cause I don't want you to get sick because of me, Eunji-ah. Eunji-ah, Promise me that you won't ever worried about me until you keeps skipping your meal, okay?" " Okay Baekhyun Oppa." Eunji pouts. " Beakhyuun oppa, when you was doing your work, did you miss me? Even if it just a little?" Asks Eunji. "Eunji-ah, of course i missed you. Don't you know every second I'm doing my work I keeps thingking about you? Don't you know Eunji-ah, how I wish to go back home and meet you. But, I hold myself from doing it, as I need to works for our future even if it I'm the owner of the company, i can't take it easily. Okay babe, Understand me okay, Eunji-ah? Says Baekhyun. "I understand you, oppa. I just want to know whether you missd me as much i messed you or not that's all. And whenever your're not by my side oppa, I missed you so much. And, how i hope that time will went fast as i can see you at home, hearing your silly jokes , sees your smile and everything about you that made me missed you so mush that i could die from missing you everytime your're not infront of me. " Says Eunji, sincerely. Baekhyun just smile at her and patting her hair, while hearing her sincere confession.

 

As then, they dinner arrives. Then they eat their dinner while talking and laughing from the moment Baekhyun telling his silly jokes to Eunji. As they finished the main dish, they started to eat the dessert. When Eunji was about to take a bit of iceream into , she noticed there something shining at her spoon and check it out. There's she found that there was a diamond ring, and then she looks into Baekhyun, who is also enjoying his dessert. As Bakhyun noticed that his Eunji is looking at him, he looks up and just smile at her and says the word that Eunji has been waiting all the time. " Byun Eunji, will you marry this  silly guy infront of you, that is me, Byun Baekhyun, your most handsome man in this world that is head over in-love with you?" Says Baekhyun while smiling shyly at his own words. "Baekhyun oppa, eventhough you're silly, I will still marry you as I love you for who you are. I feels really thankful to have you here with me, eventhought we don't know each others from the first time we met but you still cared for me and you even loves me for whorever am I. Thanks, Baekhyun oppa. I love you, too" Eunji says while cries and nodds happily for the proposal. Baekhyun smile at Eunji, then kiss her forehead softly while saying " I love you, Eunji-ah for whoever you're. And I will still loves you until the end of my life." Says Baekhyun to Eunji. After they finished their dinner, They went home while smiling happily as they has sincerely says their confession towards each other that they both loves each other for whoever they are before and now.