CHAPTER 2: THE LATE REGRET

The Missing Memories

Kris was being frustated since Minji, his lawfully wife started to gone missing 2 years ago. And the one that he thought his only love,Yang Seo Mi, who is Minji  best friend is now, his official girlfriend for 2 years. Kris and Seo Mi officially couple on te day Minji started  gone missing.  But Kris, could never stop searching for Minji, even if the chance to find anything detail about her is less than 1%. And as for now, since Kris started to knew that Minji love him, as he reads Minji's diary that being found by him in her room. It's hard for Kris to believe that all this time Minji eventually love him after all the words that he have thrown at her almost every single days, but she still love him with her whole heart.

 

Every single things that she wrote keeps repeating in his mind, and it's hurt him to know about how she felt all the time when she was with him.

 

"This day is the happiest day in my whole life. I never thought that i would married to my crush, Kris Wu Yi Fan. I feel as if I'm the most happiest girl in this world at the time he says our vow, at the time he saying "I do." at the priest, i feel so happy that i could die that time...Love you, Wu Yi Fan."

 

"Yah!! Minji. Why did you ever made a deal with that Kris Wu??? Are stupid to follow all his words??? Even though you know that this will ending with you keeps hurting... Why, Minji??? Why, did you become a fool in love??? Why???"

 

"Minji... don't be so stupid, Minji... You knew right this marriage is only an arranged marriage. And there is nothing that you can do, even if he has someone else in his heart, so don't cry for him Minji, cause you know that never did he cares for you and cry for you? It will be impossible cause, in his heart there's only one person, Seo Mi, your best friend, the person who you thought as your sister. It's okay, Minji... You can move on...  Anyway is is impossibble to seeks love from someone who has the one he loves in his heart, so it's okay Minji... It might pain you now... but someday, it will stop hurting and will only left you a scar... It's okay, Minji... Move on, Minji, move on..."

 

"Minji, why can't you move on yet? Now, he's gonna confess his love to her... Minji, please forget him. Him, who never needs you in his life ... who never needs your love  Minji in his life... Him, who just giving you pain by loving him.. Please Minji, stop loving Wu Yi Fan, your lawfully husband who never loves you.. Please,Minji... Cause it's pain... My heart in pain.... Pain by loving him, who his soul and heart never be there for you...."

 

Suddenly, his tears flow down heavily without him noticing. His heart hurt... Hurt when he remind everything that she wrote... His heart feels as if it was tear off piece by piece when he remember her... Her, his lawfully wife, Wu Minji. The wife that he always hurts, the wife that he never cares, the wife that never been in his heart until  she gone that day.... That day, his world starts to crumble down, knowing she wasn't there anymore for him. That day that turns his day into a gloomy day until now....  That day, that he startes to realize what she meant to him... But everything was too late... She's gone without any trace left behind.... He regret it... He regret everything he did to you... But, he knews, he can't changed the fate, the fate that brought youaway from him.... Cause everything right now is only, his late regret.... 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the late update... anyway i will try to update it later... Aand do comment if you want... don't forget to subscribe and upvotes it if you think this story of mine deserve it.... anyway, see you soon guys...

Sincerely your author,

Shahirah2.