Chapter 7: I Need You

The Missing Memories

 

Kris P.O.V

“Minji, finally, finally I found you, my love one. Minji this time, I would never let you go…. Never will I let it happen, dear. I miss you, Minji” Kris thought while driving back to his mansion.

End Of Kris P.O.V

 

Minji/ Eunji P.O.V

“I’m not Byun Eunji? Why can’t I be Byun Eunji? Why must I be Wu Minji? Why? I love Baekhyun. I can’t possibly leave him. I need him with me and he needs me too. We can’t possibly separate… We love each other awfully.”

End Of Minji/Eunji P.O.V

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

“Kris, I’m not gonna let Eunji go. I love her. I’m not gonna lose her to you. I will keep her by my side till the end. I need her, the one who hold my heart.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the late update.... I'm not feeling so welll since the last December..... I can't stop coughing..... >_<......... Aanyway, I'm not sure and don't know when will I ever update the story again as I will be very busy with all those PBS works that I have to do..... Anyway dear subscriber and my dear reader, please wait for my comeback and don't unsubsribe the story..... Please...... Aand dear all, do comment your opinion if you want, so that I can have some idea for the next chapter....

Sincerely Your Author,

Shahirah2