Taking Action

Too Good to be True [HIATUS]

A/N: Alright so there has been waaaaaaay too much fluff and I'm dying myself from feels ;A; In addition, I'm also finding the story to be moving waaaaaaaay too slow lol. So I'm going to speed it up...a notch...or more huuuurrrr

Anyways I hope enjoy this chapter ;D


 

Jongdae and Baekhyun sighed dreamily, lying on Minseok’s bed with their heads on their palms. Minseok straightended out his shirt and looked in the mirror before huffing in approval. “I can’t believe it,” Jongdae said. “Our Minseok is finally going to get laid,” he sighed in content.

 

“I know right, it seems like yesterday when I first met him in middle school,” Baekhyun replied in the same tone. “He was also chubbier back then, but he’s so handsome now,” he continued. Minseok harshly looked his way when Baekhyun mentioned his weight. And yeah, their group of friends except for Chanyeol and Joonmyeon go way back.

 

“Stop it you two, you make it sound like as though you’re my parents,” Minseok retorted as he fixed his clothes again. His two friends sighed again, looking at him with a parental aura surrounding them. “Alright, does this outfit look good?” he asked.

 

“It doesn’t matter since you’re not going to be wearing it for long,” Jongdae snorted. Minseok threw said shirt at Jongdae and rummaged through his closet for another suitable shirt for the occasion.

 

“Minseok, I seriously don’t think it matters what shirt you wear anyways, you look good in everything,” Baekhyun said. Minseok raised a brow at in suspicion.

 

“Bull, you also believe that I’m going to be having with Luhan all night,” Minseok sarcastically replied. Baekhyun blinked his eyes with hyped up innocence.

 

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Baekhyun cooed. Minseok scoffed and changed shirt.

 

“Alright this, I’m just going to wear this,” he was now wearing a normal white shirt, accompanied with a grey cardigan. Jongdae and Baekhyun nodded in approval, continuing to stare at him dreamily.

 

“I can’t believe it’s happening,” Baekhyun squealed.  Jongdae wiped an imaginary tear.

 

“I’m so proud of you,” Jongdae cooed.

 

“I can’t believe I’m friends with you guys,” muttered Minseok. “Have fun on both of your fake double date,” he sighed.

 

“Minseokkie,” Baekhyun sang. “Don’t forget to call Luhan,” Minseok stopped and immediately searched for his phone.

 

“Holy I almost forgot,” Minseok cursed. The duo chuckled at his silliness.

 

“What would you do without me?” Baekhyun asked with a sweet tone.

 

Minseok rolled his eyes. “I’ll give you credit this one time,” he said before dialling Luhan’s number.  It rang a few times before it picked up. Minseok felt his breath hitched as he heard Luhan’s voice.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Uhh hey Luhan, it’s Minseok,” he awkwardly stated. He gulped as he heard Luhan’s angelic laugh.

 

“I was waiting for your call”

 

Minseok laughed awkwardly while Jongdae and Baekhyun muffled their snickers. “Yes well I was just uhhh, wondering what’s uhmm the address of your place. My friend is dropping me off,” he answered, mentally slapping himself for not being able to find his words.

 

“That’s nice of him. Well do you have a pen and paper in front of you?”

 

Minseok frantically searched for a pen, ransacking his backpack. Jongdae tapped him before presenting a pen and a pad of paper. “Uhhh yeah I do now,” he replied. After writing down Luhan’s address, as reflex he double-checked with the other.

 

“Okay well I shall see you soon. I’ll be waiting~”

 

The Korean boy blushed hard. “I s-shall be t-there soon,” he stuttered before hanging up. Jongdae jumped up and looked at the address while Minseok is in his ‘out-of-it’ state.

 

“Oh I’ve been in that area before, alright Minseok. Let’s go,” the troll stated. Baekhyun steered the chubby cheeked boy towards the door, eventually into Jongdae’s car. It only felt like a matter of minutes until Minseok found himself on Luhan’s doorstep, with his posse giving him thumbs up before driving off. Minseok gulped as he eyed Luhan’s doorbell. Despite being there before, he knew it was for a completely different reason. Realistically speaking, judging from how Luhan acted earlier that day, he could be getting his kimchi plucked.

 

Breathing in deeply, Minseok rang the doorbell and waited until Luhan opened the door. Within a minute, Luhan opened the door with his beautiful smile. “Hey Minseokkie, come in,” he greeted before stepping aside to let the Korean boy in. Minseok gave a smile in return before going inside. “I’m happy that you came over, I think it's a really good opportunity for us to get to know each other more,” Luhan said genuinely.

 

“Well I guess I couldn’t say no to that,” Minseok chuckled. Luhan lead them to his room and lounged on his bed. Minseok awkwardly stood in the middle of the room while Luhan giggled at him.

 

“Minseokkie, you can lie down on my bed too you know,” Luhan said.

 

Minseok fidgeted before settling down on Luhan’s king sized bed. Which is one of the things he wondered about since the first time being in Luhan’s room. “Well if you insist,” he said.

 

“You know I don’t usually like people on my bed…you can ask my friends I’ve pushed every single one of them off,” Luhan said in a tone that could possibly be suggesting something else.

 

“I feel special then,” Minseok grinned. Luhan laughed at him.

 

“Yes you should feel special,” Luhan purred before climbing on top of Minseok. The Korean boy squeaked at the weight on his pelvis. Luhan leaned down and rested against Minseok’s toned chest. Just ‘cause he likes to study, didn’t mean he doesn’t keep in shape and exercise.

 

“Uuhh L-Luhan what are you d-doing?” Minseok stuttered. Luhan snuggled into Minseok’s chest and listened to his quickening heartbeat.

 

“Just getting comfortable…why? Is it making you uncomfortable?” he asked looking up to Minseok with his big doe eyes. Minseok gulped as he analysed Luhan’s flawless facial features.

 

He shook his head and smiled back at the Chinese boy. “N-no, just caught me off guard,” he chuckled nervously. Luhan offered him sensual smile (Minseok just saw it as a normal smile) and nuzzles his nose against Minseok’s soft cheek.

 

“You’re so cuddly and soft,” Luhan cooed. Minseok pouted.

 

“Heeeeyyy, you saying I’m fat?” he whined. Luhan laughed and shook his head.

 

“No. I didn't say that. I said you were cuddly and soft,” Luhan smiled innocently. Minseok still huffed. “Minseok,” he called out.

 

Minseok looked down and the next minute he found Luhan’s lips on his. Moving gently, Luhan’s lips felt soft and…nice. Luhan placed his hands on Minseok’s cheeks, and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Minseok relaxed into the kiss gradually, starting to kiss back but awkwardly leaving his hands where they were. Luhan used one of his hands to place Minseok’s hands on his lower back, as he continued to kiss the other.

 

Minseok caressed Luhan’s lower back, making the Chinese boy moan into the kiss. He could feel himself getting excited. As if it was planned, Luhan began to grind his hips against Minseok’s growing hard on. The elder groaned into the kiss and pulled away. “Luhan I-” he tried before Luhan latching his lips onto his again, wrapping his arms around Minseok’ neck.



 

 

“So what happened?” Baekhyun and Jongdae asked eagerly at a café in Hongdae in the afternoon. “You’re in the same clothes as last night, you guys must’ve done something,” Baekhyun said as Jongdae wiggled the eyebrows. Minseok still felt dazed from the amount of making out he and Luhan did the night before.

 

“There was so much making out…so much…making out,” Minseok said tiredly. The duo’s faces of happiness fell into a frown.

 

“So you guys didn’t do it?” Jongdae asked incredulously. Minseok shook his head slowly and took a sip of his coffee. “That’s disappointing,” he commented as he crossed his arms.

 

“His lips are so soft,” Minseok said dreamily. Baekhyun squealed.

 

“Aww this is so cute,” he fanboyed. “It’s okay Minseok, we forgive you. It’s only a matter of time until you guys are going to…you know,” said Baekhyun, wiggling his eyebrows at the end.

 

“So…much…making out…my lips are swollen,” Minseok murmured.

 

“You know that Minseok actually does really like Luhan in that way right?” Jongdae asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded sassily.

 

“Of course, and it’s even cuter because Luhan likes him just as much,” the eyeliner enthusiast stated. Jongdae raised a brow.

 

“He better, I want them to date after their hook up,” stated Jongdae genuinely as he sipped his hot chocolate.

 

“Oh he will, Sehun and I are sure of it,” the other replied as he looked into his compact mirror checking his eyeliner.

 

“Since when you and Sehun are best friends?” Jongdae asked. Baekhyun flicked his hair.

 

“I’m friends with every body,” he sassily replied. Jongdae rolled his eyes while Minseok continues to sip his coffee in a daze. He snapped back into reality when his phone buzzed showing him that he received a message from Luhan. Minseok smiled widely at his phone and typed a reply excitedly.

 

“Ohoho someone is happy,” Jongdae teased. Minseok smiled brightly at him before hugging him tightly.

 

“I owe you one,” he said before leaving the café, most likely to meet up with Luhan, the two assume. Baekhyun looked offended.

 

“Oh sure, thank Jongdae,” he grumbled sarcastically while Jongdae smirked at him in victory.



 

 

Minseok looked over and saw Luhan sitting on the bench playing on his phone. He smiled and sat next to him, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek. Luhan squeaked in surprise before relaxing seeing that it was Minseok who kissed him.

 

“I appreciate you meeting me so abruptly,” Luhan spoke softly. “Considering that you didn’t even get to go home to change,” he stated as he eyed Minseok’s figure. Minseok laughed before kissing him on the lips.

 

“I’m special enough that I can get away with this right?” Minseok asked jokingly. Luhan pursed his lips teasing Minseok that he could be thinking otherwise. The Korean boy pouted causing Luhan to giggle.

 

“Yeah…you’re special enough. What counts is that you’re here,” Luhan said genuinely. They shared another soft kiss before going on their official date.