Triggering the Strut

Too Good to be True [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in ages but just hit my life and I got swamped with so much uni work ;A; and I was just tired I guess after that. And I also had a writer's block >< 

But I've also grown impatient with this story and decided to speed up the process a little bit, and getting to the naughty parts >:D 

Hope you enjoy~


 

Minseok froze as he felt the wetness on his nether regions while Luhan stared at the scene in horror. Luhan’s hands slowly left the bag and moved to cover his mouth.

 

“Minseokkie I-I am so sorry,” Luhan apologized. He frantically got up and grabbed a nearby tissue box. “Oh my god, I’m so clumsy,” he whined. Minseok snapped back into reality and shook his head.

 

“Luhan it’s fine,” Minseok replied, but froze at Luhan’s next action. Instead of wiping the tea that was on the table, the other boy happens to start dabbing the tea from his pants. Cleaning dangerously around his naughty portions mind you. “Uhh Luhan,” he squeaked out.

 

Luhan looked up at him with his doe eyes at the sound of his name. “Yes?” he answered as he continued to wipe Minseok’s inner thigh. Minseok felt a few beads of sweat cascading down his back as he gulped at the sight in front of him.

 

“I-I think I can do this myself, it’s fine,” he croaked as he took the tissues from the other and proceeded to clean himself. Luhan pouted.

 

“No it’s not, I ruined your uniform,” Luhan continued. Minseok sighed and chuckled slightly, causing a small, cute frown on the Chinese’ face. “Why are you laughing?” he asked.

 

Minseok shook his head again. “Luhan you accidentally spilt tea, not acid. Relax,” he chuckled as he readjusted his seating posture. Luhan sighed and started wiping the table. The Korean giddily thought to himself how cute the Chinese boy was acting over the smallest things. He felt something on his lap and saw a pair of track pants.

 

“Change into that while I put your pants in the washing machine,” Luhan said.

 

“So you just want me to change in front of you?” Minseok asked cheekily. The younger boy blushed and playfully hit him, causing him to laugh for the nth time that day.

“No! Go to the bathroom and change,” Luhan huffed with crossed arms. Minseok got up still trying to recover from his laughter and Luhan’s adorable behaviour, making his way to the connected bathroom.  After a minute, Minseok comes out feeling dry and comfortable.

 

“Where did you get these pants, they’re made out of clouds,” Minseok gushed. Luhan held his hand out to take Minseok’s tarnished school pants.

 

“You can keep them if you want,” Luhan said. “Think of it as a present for spilling tea on these,” he joked. Minseok deadpanned.

 

“I wonder what your neighbours would think when they see me come out of your house with a different pair of pants,” Minseok cheekily remarked. Luhan gasped.

 

“Minseok!”

 

“Kidding! I need my school pants,”

 

Luhan shook his head at him. “I’m going to put this in the laundry, I’ll be right back,” he said before leaving the room. By the time he came back he sees Minseok sprawled across the floor on his phone. “Minseokkie,” he called out.

 

Minseok shot up, throwing himself over the desk and pretended to write in his notebook. “I was taking notes,” he awkwardly joked.  Luhan tried not to laugh as he went back down to sit next to the Korean.

 

“But seriously let’s get a head start on this, I have a feeling that we’re going to be distracted later on the track,” Luhan said. And he was dead right…



 

 

“Could I ask you guys something?” Minseok asked. Jongdae and Baekhyun hummed in response. “What the hell are you doing?” he asked in annoyance. The nosy duo had been staring at the chubby cheeked boy since he came to join the group for lunch. The two were taken back and scoffed. While their respective boyfriends just chuckled and continued to converse with themselves.

 

“Geez Minseok, you didn’t have to be so mean,” Baekhyun whined. Minseok sighed as he heard Jongdae mumble in agreement.

 

“I wouldn’t have to resort to that if you guys weren’t staring at me,” he replied dryly. Jongdae pouted.

 

“Okay okay whatever, staring is rude blah blah,” Jongdae waved off. “But…you have yet to tell us anything about what happened between you and Luhan,” he said.

 

“We did nothing,” Minseok replied. Baekhyun let out a huff.

 

“That’s boring,” he stated. “Thought something interesting would’ve happened,” Baekhyun gushed. Minseok gave him a deadpanned look.

 

“What do you think this is? A drama?” Minseok asked. The nosy duo nodded dreamily, causing him to sigh. “Ugh yeah well, sorry to disappoint you, but nothing happened and it wont ever,” he stated. Jongdae tutted.

 

“Not so fast Minseokkie, you may never know,” teased Jongdae.

 

“We’ve only met after school for this project once,”

 

“Still,”

 

“But-”

 

“God damn it Minseok, you know it’s true, just take it,” Baekhyun scolded. Minseok looked at Chanyeol and Joonmyeon with eyes of plead. Joonmyeon smiled sweetly.

 

“In all honesty Minseok, they’re right,” he said softly.

 

“Yeah just think positive,” Chanyeol re-assured. Minseok looked around and gave them all a stink eye.

 

“You guys ,”



 

 

Luhan hummed happily as he walked over to his group’s table. “Hey everyone,” he greeted.

 

Jongin raised a brow and smirked. “Someone seems to be happy,” he pointed out. Luhan just giggled and proceeded to eat his lunch. “Did something happen?” Jongin asked.  Sehun immediately shook his head.

 

“Nothing big to tell about ‘cause otherwise he would’ve texted me straight after it happened,” he said nonchalantly. Jongin made a face.

 

“Disappointment,” Sehun chuckled at his boyfriend.

 

“It was nice spending time with him outside of school…even though we still did school work,” Luhan mentioned.

 

“It’s okay hyung, baby steps right?” Jongin rhetorically asked. Luhan nodded in agreement.

 

“So where’s the other two?” Luhan asked in reference to Yixing and Yifan, also known as Kris. Apparently the guy has other names but the group decided to stick with them two. The two younger boys shrugged.

 

“Pretty sure they had gym just before, so they’re probably doing the hanky panky in the showers,” Sehun casualy replied. Luhan squinted his whole face.

 

“Gross,”

 

“Ditto,” Jongin said his face mirroring Luhan’s. Sehun laughs at both of them, taking a spoonful of his food before looking up.

 

“Speak of the devil,” he said. The other two look at the direction of his gaze and saw their two friends dishevelled clothes with damp hair. They both sit down trying to act as casual as possible, while the other three stared at them.

 

“Hey guys,” Yixing panted slightly as he pulled out his packed food. Luhan smirked.

 

“What’s wrong Xinggie? Catching your breath?” he teased. Luhan laughed as he heard Yixing sigh exasperatedly.

 

“Or did Kris do that for you?” Sehun remarked. They laughed harder as Yixing and Kris choke on their food.

 

“Oh burn!” Jongin chuckled.

 

“We didn’t do anything,” Yixing hissed.

 

“Oh cut the crap,” Luhan scoffed causing Yixing to sigh.

 

“Fine, we ed. Happy?” Kris admitted. The trio rejoiced as Yixing scolded his kind-of-boyfriend in mandarin.

 

“T.M.I. Bro. T.M.I,” Jongin stated as he ate his kimbap. Kris rolled his eyes.

 

“Can we please just talk about something else?” Kris pleaded. Sehun nodded in agreement.

 

“Yeah let’s. This conversation has now taken a turn for the awkward,” he stated. Yixing squinted his eyes in a particular direction.

 

“Hey isn’t that Minseok?” he asked the group. They all turned their heads eagerly, causing Yixing hiss at them. “Hey, hey! Not all at once!” he scolded. The group snapped their heads back as the dimpled guy kept a gaze on the squishy-cheeked boy on the other side of the cafeteria. “Sehun, Luhan you guys first,” Yixing said. “Now Jongin and Kris,” Jongin pouted.

 

“I didn’t get a good look,” Jongin whined. Sehun playfully smacked him causing him to pout.

 

“He’s getting pretty cuddly with someone,” Yixing mentioned with a slight laugh. “Hey Luhan you should probably-” he looked over and saw that the boy was missing. Yixing turned back and saw Luhan strutting his way over to Minseok’s table. “Oh god…that strut,” the others nodded gravely.

 

“Yup…he’s declared war,” Sehun stated. Luhan’s ‘posse’ had grave looks on their faces, since when Luhan finds someone he’s interested in, he will use sweet talk and cute personas in order to win them over. However as soon as he witnesses a potential threat, Luhan will pull out the big cards, the strut being the trigger.



 

 

“Uh oh,” came out of Chanyeol’s mouth. Minseok looked up from Joonmyeon’s shoulder.

 

“What?” he asked. Chanyeol’s eyes showed slight fear.

 

“I suggest if you don’t want to deal with any misunderstandings you get yourself away from Joonmyeon-hyung now,” the lanky boy warned. Minseok frowned and gave him a look.

 

“Yeah get your own boyfriend,” Jongdae whined. Joonmyeon chuckled but continued to pat Minseok’s back.

 

“Why am I not allowed to hug my friend?” Minseok asked as he separated from Joonmyeon. Chanyeol was about to say something but was interrupted.

 

“Hey Minseokkie,” a voice purred in his ear. Minseok tensed up and turned around, Luhan coming into his vision. A sensual smile on his face, more than a few buttons undone showcasing those beautiful collarbones and with his finger resting on his bottom lip. The Korean gulped as he took in the scene in front of him.

 

“H-hey Luhan” he squeaked. The other at the table also gawked at him. Luhan takes a seat next to him, their thighs touching. “How’s your day been?” Minseok asked politely.

 

Luhan giggled and leaned in so that if Minseok looked down even the slightest, he was able to see the Chinese’ perky s. “Really good, but better now that I’m talking to you,” he flirted. Minseok blushed furiously. He cursed in his head as he heard Baekhyun and Jongdae snicker as they watch him suffer.

 

“T-that’s good,” Minseok managed. Luhan smiled and placed his hand on his neck, thumbing a small section. He inhaled deeply.

 

“Anyways I wanted to ask you if you were free tonight?” he asked. Minseok’s breath hitched as he felt Luhan’s other hand touching his knee.

 

“O-oh well, on Fridays w-we usually get together at Jongdae’s place,” Minseok stuttered. Luhan’s hand from his neck dropped as he pouted.

 

“That’s too bad, I thought you could spend the night with me,” Luhan whined cutely. Jongdae’s and Baekhyun’s eyes widened as Joonmyeon and Chanyeol pursed their lips from the awkwardness.

 

“Hey Minseok! Uhh you know…we were actually planning on going on a double date,” Jongdae blurted. Minseok looked at him with a ‘what the hell’ kind of look.

 

Baekhyun decided to back Jongdae up. “Oh yeah that’s what we were actually planning tonight, unless you want to be a fifth wheel?” he asked casually.

 

“Yeah I don’t think you would want to come, go and spend the night with Luhan,” Jongdae said cheerily. Minseok glared at him, causing him to smile cheekily. Jongdae turned to Luhan with the smile still on his face, if not wider. “He’ll spend the night with you,” he stated.

 

Minseok mouthed ‘I hate you,’ as he glared at both of his meddling friends, causing Jongdae’s grin to grow wider. Baekhyun smiled innocently and pretended as though they did nothing wrong.

 

Luhan smiled back. “Great, where’s your phone?” he asked Minseok with his hand stretched, although it sounded almost more like a demand than a question. Minseok frantically took it out and handed it over to the other. Luhan gave another sensual smile before typing his number into Minseok’s phone.  “I shall see you tonight…call me,” he purred the last part into Minseok’s ear before strutting off.

 

The chubby cheeked Korean boy looked at his phone that contained Luhan’s phone number in his contacts. Upon hearing Jongdae’s bellowing laugh, he scrunched his face and smacked him on the shoulder. “Ow! What the was that for?” Jongdae asked with annoyance as he rubs his sore shoulder.

 

“I hate you…but I love you,” Minseok muttered.