나비소녀 - Don’t go

Hey Stranger

Kris frowned once again. “Ya”, he snorted out and grabbed the guys wrist. But when he noticed the many scars on that wrist, it fell out of his hand. Shockingly he stared at the dark guy in front of him.

Tao quickly curled his wrist into his dark blue hoodie. But it didn’t help. He was still shivering from the guy’s touch. Those scars still burned like hell. Painful memories that Tao just wanted to forget, but couldn’t.

Kris gaze got a bit softer when he looked the guy in the eyes. He reminded him of some animal, but he couldn’t remember what.  “Can’t you keep me company, just for a while more?” Kris gave him a little smile and there was no way the guy could say no now.

Tao sat down again without saying a word.  His eyes weren’t focused on Kris anymore. He distracted himself by reading the things that said on the coffee mug, even though it said things that didn’t make sense. Usually Tao got distracted by reading those and they changed his mood.

“Why are you reading that? It’s just nonsense.” Kris added a little laugh while speaking. Only he had charm to do that. It didn’t work out when other people tried it. Adding some spice to their sentences like that.

There was nothing Tao could do than keep on reading and trying to ignore Kris way of trying to chat him up. One thing that distracted Tao was that he didn’t know the guys name. But at the same time he was familiar…

Tao lost focus and looked up at the guy. “You don’t happen to have a name right?” He asked another dumb question that he was aware of and noticed the guy frowning again and then he burst out into laughter.

“I’m sorry, but you are actually really funny.” Kris hurried to say when he saw the guy’s sad eyes who looked like Kris had just mocked him. He smiled, trying to make the guy smile as well. It didn’t work. It worked on everyone else, but not this guy. Kris got a bit frustrated. He always managed to charm people, boys and girls. But it didn’t work on this guy.

Tao didn’t say anything. His question wasn’t replied and he felt like the guy who just apologized made fun of him. Just like all the other guys I’ve met. Tao shivered.

“What’s your name?” Kris asked carefully, wanting the guy’s eyes on him again. But Tao didn’t work that way. Kris didn’t know that.

“Zitao, but just call me Tao.”  Tao replied and didn’t even bothering looking up at the bratty guy in front of him. His eyes were distracted by one of those banners again. ‘Legend Kris’, he frowned while reading. There wasn’t a face of the idol, just the name.

Kris eyes followed Tao’s and he noticed the banner. Maybe it was time to go. “I think I have to go.” Kris spoke softly which made the guy look at him again. It was like Kris whole world was freezing when this kid looked at him.