Some friendships have weird beginnings and others are just plain weird

Listen to my heart

Kyuhyun tilted his head slowly to the right in a confused manner and then to the right. His expression was quickly morphing into one of cynical pleasure as he picked up the paper with the tips of his fingers and in a fast movement, he crumpled the paper in his hands and threw it into the trashcan.

 

Kyuhyun looked at his image in the mirror and smiled as he brushed his teeth. He went into his room and changed clothes in order to go downstairs and eat breakfast with Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

On the other hand, Yunho and Jaejoong were busily preparing breakfast as they nervously waited for Kyuhyun. They hadn’t heard from any of the boys and were worried that Kyuhyun had really felt offended by Changmin. 

 

“Jae, do you think Kyuhyun is alright?” Yunho asked his boyfriend pouting, which was kind of disturbing in Jaejoong’s eyes. “I mean, it’s been pretty hard on him; he doesn’t even have friends and I’m just worried he spent the entire night crying or-” 

 

Yunho shut his mouth as he saw Jaejoong making him gestures from the other side of the kitchen. When he turned his back, he was greeted by the sight of a disturbingly-happy Kyuhyun smiling from ear to ear.

 

He didn’t seem tired, sad, offended or angry.
 

Yunho’s mouth was hanging open when Kyuhyun kissed his cheek that morning and cheerfully said, “Good morning, hyung,” and then practically skipped towards Jaejoong to do the same.

 

The elder in the room was truly confused by Kyuhyun’s behaviour, but said nothing as Kyuhyun only picked up an apple from the counter, not even looking at the delicious breakfast the couple was making, and turned to leave the kitchen as he had entered it. 

 

However, the younger turned back and looked at their perplexed faces, “Changmin isn’t awake yet?”

 

Jaejoong slowly shook his head ‘no’ as if afraid of making any drastic movements. “He probably won’t wake up until noon; he’s a heavy sleeper,” the elder gestured with his hands for Kyuhyun to understand.

 

“Oh, okay,” again, Kyuhyun smiled and finally left the kitchen.

 

“Okay…” Yunho looked at Jaejoong, “I think he finally broke and he broke me along with him.”

 

Jaejoong slowly turned to him throwing daggers with his eyes, “Yah!”  He yelled holding a knife in his hands, “Stop being such a dramatic brother, maybe they worked it out and that’s why he’s happy.”

 

Yunho giggled when Jaejoong finished and just as his boyfriend was about to scold him, he noticed the look Yunho was giving him, “No, no, no, don’t even think so.”

 

“But Jae, you look so y with that knife in your hand.”

-

 

Twenty minutes later Kyuhyun wore a beautiful smile as he admired his work, satisfied.

 

At one o’clock Kyuhyun was reading a pretty interesting book; he couldn’t tear his eyes from it. Jaejoong and Yunho were comfortably watching a movie in the living room when a loud scream was heard throughout the house.

 

Jaejoong recognized it as Changmin’s and ran to his room without hesitation. “Changmin!” He yelled before reaching the door to the younger’s room and the door suddenly sprang open revealing a normal Changmin.

 

“What happened?” Jaejoong came closer o Changmin and grabbed his face in his hands inspecting him. “Are you okay?”

Changmin nodded rapidly and shoved him away, “Yes, hyung, I just had a nightmare.”

 

Jaejoong tried to look inside the younger’s room, but the taller kept blocking the entrance. “I’m really tired, hyung. I’ll go back to sleep.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t believe him at all, but decided to give his little brother some space. 

-

Changmin looked horrified at his surroundings; his entire room was a mess. It was like some psycho was stalking him or something.

 

The walls of his room were covered with ripped pages of a notebook, smiley faces drawn along with ‘good morning’ written all over them. Okay, you may think that doesn’t sound so bad, at all. However, there were also explicit drawings of murder scenes all with the same victim and the same killer: Changmin and Kyuhyun.

 

So Changmin was now starting to regret even more offending Kyuhyun, but he was absolutely confused. This guys was so ing rude. He admitted he made a mistake, but seriously, he was trying to make amends. Couldn’t this guy cut him some slack?

 

Maybe he was the devil and Changmin was rethinking the fact that he wanted to be his friend.

 

How could someone so pretty be so mean?

 

Changmin serached for the same notebook he used the night before and with black marker he drew something angrily along with some words and rushed into Kyuhyun’s room through the bathroom door.

 

Kyuhyun was expecting Changmin, and he was planning on making him suffer. What Kyuhyun didn’t expect was what Changmin would say. The younger stormed into the room only to be met by the elder’s indifferent stare.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the furious boy right in the eyes as he stood in the middle of his room and showed him his notebook.

 

From all the reactions Changmin was expecting, he really didn’t expect the one Kyuhyun showed him. Upon seeing the sticky man figure with horns and a tail and the words “You are so mean,” Kyuhyun bursted out laughing, his poker face disappearing completely.

 

“Omg,” Kyuhyun held onto his stomach tightly and threw himself on the bed laughing for almost a minute while Changmin stared wide eyed; he had yet to hear such a melodious voice. It was beautiful, mesmerizing.

 

Really, from all the reactions he was expecting, this was the last on his list.

 

But it was the one he was hoping for.

 

Well, sort of since Kyuhyun suddenly stopped laughing and coughed awkwardly as he regained his composure. 

 

Changmin looked around the room, now expecting to be yelled at or something, but Kyuhyun only stared deeply at him and scoffed. “Your drawing skills are admiring and so id your handwriting,” he said in a very nonchalant voice. 

 

And Chnagmin worte in his notebook “I know,” but now he purposely made it look really ugly and at the same time drew sad faces using the letters.

 

He could see the ghost of a smile tracing the elder’s face so he decided to write something else: “Your laugh is really cute, hyung!”

Kyuhyun’s faced flushed a pink color and Chnagmin laughed because maybe Kyuhyun wasn’t such a mean person at all. Maybe he was just lonely and tired of trying to make friends. 

 

Whatever it was, Changmin was determined to become his friend and so, he laughed, because Kyuhyun’s reaction was cute and then Kyuhyun also laughed.

 

The younger didn’t know why Kyuhyun suddenly laughed again, but then the brunette pointe out, “You look ugly when you laugh.”

One second thought, maybe Kyuhyun was mean after all.

 

“Yah!” Changmin yelled, trying to seem angry but smiled nonetheless and Kyuhyun stuck his tongue at him.

 

-

Meanwhile, Yunho was sulking on the couch. It was already time for dinner and Jaejoong was being mean to him. He hadn’t let him touch the food, or the tv remote, or his boyfriend.

 

Yunho sighed loudly from his spot on the couch and Jaejoong turned to glare at him slowly. “You don’t want to see this show?”

 

“No, yes, I mean,” Yunho tried explaining but not finding the right words- you know, the one Jaejoong wanted to hear- he just said what he thought, “Kitten, it was fun at first, but we’ve been watching it all day.”

 

Cue to another glare and a cringing Yunho.

 

Before Jaejoong could even threaten to murder him, however, Yunho’s cellphone interrupted them.

 

You’re just another girl~

 

Yunho looked at his boyfriend for a brief moment knowing he was judging him and the he stood up and answered his phone.

 

“Hello?” His voice drifted away and the last thing Jaejoong heard was, “Yoochun-ah?”

-

“Yunho-ah?” Yoochun’s voice was heard in between a sea of noises on the background.

 

“Where are you? At you are the club again?” Yunho asked his friend, “Are you stalking Junsu again?”

 

“Psht, no,” Yoochun said, “why would I be stalking that thing after we broke up?” Yunho ‘tsked’ at his friends words, knowing very well that he was probably trying to ruin another of Junsu’s dates.

 

“Yes, you are,” Yunho told his friend and then smirked, “and you lost, so you should send me the today’s picture as soon as we hang up.”

 

“Sure, I actually called you because I wanted you to see today’s picture. Seriously, it’s hilarious, don’t let him see it. Ever.” Yoochun laughed from the other side of the line.

 

“Obviously, bye,” Both of them hung up and Yunho waited for a moment for the glorious ring of his phone. He opened the message to see the most perfect blackmail picture; Yunho saved it smirking and went back to hi solving boyfriend.

 

“What did Yoochun want?” Jaejoong asked as soon as Yunho walked into the room again; Yunho noticed he had changed the show to his favorite one. 

 

“Aw, you’re so perfect, Boo,” he leaned in and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek only to be shoved away. 

 

“You know, that ringtone is so lame. You’re gay, Yunho, there was never a girl in your life let alone ‘another girl.’”

 

“Excuse you baby,” Yunho smirked, “you’re the only girl in my life.”

 

Needless to say, Yunho didn’t get that night.


AN// I'm sorry I haven't updated this fic in so long. I wrote this today; it was my last day of school so yeah it's kind of crappy because I really wanted to update so I didn't read it. It might , but yay break's here so I'll try to update more frequently. 

Thank you for reading and leaving comments. Please do keep leaving comments and subscribing; comments really inspire me to write so you know *wink wink*. Nah, just enjoy...if you like it...? Idk

Imma shut up or I'll keep ranting here. Bye, take care guys.