Confronting My Parents

IT'S A NEW WORLD THREW MY EYES
Lee Minah POV
I woke up and looked on my left,I saw Junhong and Yongguk sleeping in the bed with eachother all cuddled up,(Yep since we only had two beds and none of them wanted to sleep on the floor cuz I definitely ain't letting them sleep in the bed with me so they had to sleep in the same bad)I walked to the bed taking long hard looks at their features,*Wow they are really hot I didn't notice that until now*I slowly touched Junhong's cheek,Junhong hair was in his face so I cautiously moved his hair,I wanted to get a better look at him so I put my face closely to his,*I never noticed how long Junhong's eyelashes were*I was about to touch his eyelashes sat up so fast that our lips crashed into eachothers',Junhong just stared as our lips was still attached so I quickly pulled away"Junhong what the hell"I said whispering trying not to wake Yongguk"W-What you the one that was in my face-Yep I saw everything"Junhong said then sticked his tongue out"Uuugghh I don't care just don't tell Yongguk arasso"I said"Ok"Junhong said,I ended the argument there,amd went to take a shower,the water felt good and I liked it so much that I sat on the shower floor and hugged my knees as the water hit my back,I actually felt relieved until someone knocked on the door"Hurry up you're not the only one that has to take a shower!"Yongguk said"Can you wait!"I yelled back"Ne"Yongguk said-10 minutes later-I got out the shower,put some clothes on and left out the bathroom"It took you a long time to wash and get out"Yongguk said"Yep"Junhong agreed"So what just take a shower"I said while walking to my bed"Junhong told me about you two kissing"Yongguk smirked then walked in the bathroom and took a shower,I turned to Junhong"You told him"I said slowly"II-I didn't mean to"Junhong said slowly then hid behind the bed,I ran toward him and pushed him on the floor when got on top of him,and just started tickling him*Even though I was mad,I couldn't stay mad because Junhong was too cute*then behold Yongguk looked behind the bed and scared us"You guys are nasty"Yongguk said laughing at me and Junhong because we were scared"Shut up Yongguk"I said as I got off of Junhong and me and Junhong sat on the bed and we just burst out laughing for no reason putting the bad situations behind.
At My Parents' House
Yongguk,Junhong,and I waited for my parents to open the door and they hugged me and Junhong right away"Oh my children I'm so happy to see you!"Her parents exclaimed while leading us to the livingroom,and we sat down,then my parents noticed Yongguk"Minah you finally have a boyfriend"Omma said pointing to Yongguk"That isn't her boyfriend!!!!"Junhong said yelling then smiled"He's right this is Yongguk a friend of mine"I said smiling"Hello Yongguk will you please be Minah's girlfriend?"Omma said"Omma!"Junhong said"Junhong shut up let your omma talk"Appa said glaring at Junhong"So will you?"Omma said"Uh...well...ummm"Yongguk said then nudged my arm"Uh Omma Appa did you kill my brother"I said quickly and they looked surprised"You don't have a brother bumblebee"Appa said he always called me that when he's lying"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME YOU KILLED LEE JOON!!"I said getting into my Appa's face then he back slapped me and I fell to the floor"Young lady you will not speak of that name in this house arasso!"Appa said as I hold my face crying"Answer you're Appa!"Omma yelled"Yes sir"I said,Junhong tried to comfort me but Appa yelled at him and it scared Junhong that tears started falling from his cheek"Sir please-"Yongguk got interrupted"Shut up"Omma said"I'm leaving now"I said standing up grabbing Yongguk and Junhong's hand walked to the door but stopped and looked at my parents"And I'm not EVER coming back!"I tried to leave but I got hit by something hard and out.
I woke up and noticed that I was in the basement,I stood up slowly and saw Yongguk and Junhong knocked out still I guess so I left them alone because they were breathing,I looked around and I saw Lee Joon curled up into a corner and I slowly walked up to him and knelt down at his side,it sounded like he was crying"Lee Joon I'm sorry"I said whispering gently"Its all your fault,they loved me until you came along"Lee Joon said not even looking at me"I'm so sorry"I said again"STOP SAYING YOUR SORRY CUZ YOUR NOT!!"Lee Joon yelled then turned arouynd and pulled my hair furiously as I yelled and Yongguk and Junhong came to me and yanked him away from Lee Joon"What is that"Junhong said scared"Its ok he didn't mean it"I said as I pulled Yongguk back because he was gonna try to attack him"Whatever"Yongguk said as he sat by me"What we need to be thinking about is why were here"I said"You're here because we love you"Afamiliar voice said and we sturned our head around and saw my Appa "If you love me let me out"I said angrily"I can't you'd leave me"Appa said then he walked out the door and locked it"I don't want to stay here"I said as tears ran down my face and layed on Junhong's chest and pulled Yongguk closer to me and we fell asleep cuddled together.
 
Author's Notes:I hope you guys like this chapter<3!