Taking in the truth

IT'S A NEW WORLD THREW MY EYES
LEE MINAH POV
I was sleeping peacefully until someone started shaking me"Minah wake up,you promised that you'd walk me to school!"I heard my stepbrother yell,I sat up slowly"Ok Junhong just give me some time to get dress please"I said while rubbing my eyes"Ok"Junhong said and left my room*Aish that kid*,I got up and put some clothes on and left my room.I saw Zelo sitting on the sofa watching Pororo,I walked to the T.V. and turned it off"Hey I was wa-"He was about to say until he started staring at me"What are you wearing?"He said,I looked at myself"What's wrong with jogging pants and a t-shirt?"I said"My friends will be there and none of them wear stuff like that,it would be so embarassing to see a hot girl like you wearing that"he said pointing at my clothes"You want me to go or not"I said half-yelling"Yes"HE said rolling his eyes as he got up walking to the door and I followed right behind him,We started walking,and I could see my creepy neighbor staring at me again,and today I was not in the mood for cold stares so I confronted him."Yah creepy why the hell do you keep staring at me!"I yelled putting Junhong behind me while forcing my neighbor's gate open and stormed to him,all he did was smile"Your brother's coming for you"He whispered"What the hell,I don't even have a brother!!!"I yelled in rage"Minah please stop fussing so we can go"Junhuong said and I turned around about to walk back but the guy grabbed my arm"Your brother's angry watch out"He whispered in my ear then let go of my arm,I glared at him then walked out the gate and me and Junhong walked on"You really need to control your anger"Junhong said"Whatever"I said still angry-10minutes later-"Ok I'm leaving now Junhong your at school"I said but he put his arm around my shoulder then kissed my cheek,his friends came to us"Zelo you got a girlfriend?"A boy said"Yep this is Minah"He said then tried to kiss my lips but I pushed him off"I'm not his girlfriend"I said and walked away"Bye girlfriend"Junhong yelled*Such a kid*I thought while I walked off-10minutes later-I was about to walk into my yard but the my neighbor blocked my way"Let me introduce myself,I'm Yongguk"Yongguk said reaching out his hand,I shook it"I'm minah now if you would excuse me I would like to go to my house"I said but he just grabbed my hand and started walking"I know you see things and I also know you hear things just like me"Yongguk smiled"So"I said"Well I also know that you have a brother that you're parents killed"Yongguk said and I was about to smack him but controlled my hand"You don't even my parents so don't-Why are you taking me to a cemetary"I said"Because this is were you're brother's grave at"Yongguk said,we stopped by a grave that had Lee Joon on,we knelt down and observe the gravestone"Is "this my brother""I said sarcastically"Yep,Put your hasnd on the grave stone then close your eyes"Yongguk said seriously when I refused he grabbed my hand and intertwined mine in his and touched the gravestone.
FLASHBACK
"We can't move on with our lives with Lee Joon,we have to do whats right for the baby and kill him"Lee Minah's mother said"You're right but what about the pastor and all the people who knows Lee Joon?"Lee Minah's father said sadly"Well when we kill him we say someone else did then we have a funeral then BAM he's gone"Her mother said and they both smiled,Lee Minah was at a sleepover so this was the right time,her parents went down the basement with a knife in their hand,their son looked at them and smiled"Omma Appa you've finally came back for me"Lee Joon said then tried to hug his parents but they didn't hug him they stabbed him Lee Joon fell on the floor and his parents started stabbing him multiple times,after Lee Joon was dead they called the pastor and told him they someone stabbed they're son when he was taking the trash out,they had a funeral but no one knew about Lee Minah and Lee Minah didn't know about the funeral and her parents were finally at ease.
FLASHBACK ENDED
"They wouldn't do that to anyone"You said tears rolling down your face"But they did"Yongguk said and I hugged him crying hard,gripping tighter at his shirt when it flashed through my head,I could hear the voices in my head laughing but I tuned they're laughs out"Its ok"He said rubbing my back,when I finally calmed down,he walked me home.When I got to the door I was scared"Would you mind staying at my house just for today?"I said smiling a little"No I wouldn't mind at all"Yongguk said and we walked in my house"Wow its nice in here"Yongguk said"Thankyou"I said smiling a little"May you tell me where the bathroom at"Yongguk said "Down the hall on the your left"I said while pointing to the direction where the bathroom was,and he walked to tyhe bathroom-15minutes later-"Wow he sure is taking a long time"I said to myself but then I heard a boom and I ran to the sound which was to the bathroom,I opened the door and saw a bloody scratched up boy and then I saw Yongguk on the bathroom floor wincing in pain"My sister I've missed you"The boy said,holding out his arms wanting me to hug me but I didn't,I ran to Yongguk and looked at the stab on his stomach"WHAT ISN WRONG WITH YOU?!"I yelled at the boy,he just smiled and hugged me"Ilove you"the boy said and I could actually fell him before I could react Junhong came in the bathroom with wide-eyes and the boy disappeared"D-Did you kill him?"Junhong said scared"No I didn't now go home unless your riding with me to take him to the Hospital"I said and Junhong nodded and helped me carry him to the car.Junhong and I waited in the waiting room when the doctor called us to see about Yongguk"Are you ok?"I said with a worried expression"Yeah never better"Yongguk said as he sat up slowly"What was that"I said"That was Lee Joon you're brother pabo"Yongguk said smiling"You have a brother?"Junhong asked confused' Yes and I'll explain"I said and explained fastly to him"What are we gonna do?"Junhong said"I don't know"I said"We need to stay close together"Yongguk said"So I won't be able to see Appa?"Junhong asked dumbfoundedly"Duh sherlock he's a killer"I said"Well lets go"Yongguk said,already had his clothes and shoes on,and we left the hospital,found a motel and stayed there for a night.
 
Author's Notes:I hope you guys like the first chapter,and thanks for all the nice comments!<3