Fooled By The Devil's Son

IT'S A NEW WORLD THREW MY EYES
Lee Minah POV
I opened my eyes and saw Yongguk staring at me"Finally you're awake,I thought I was going to look at the sunset alone"Yongguk said while smiling widely,I sat up slowly and crawled next to Yongguk and sat beside him by the window"Well,I guess I'll watch the sunset with you"I said looking in his eyes"Ok"Yongguk said laughing alittle then turned his head to the window"Wow its beautiful"I said"I know right"Yongguk said the he slowly put his hand in mine and I flinched,he took his hand from mine but I grabbed his hand back and stared in his eyes,we leaned in at the same time and our lips touched eachother then we pulled away and looked at the sunset but little did they know Zelo and Lee Joon was looking at you and yongguk with hatred in their eyes.
Zelo POV
I watched them as they kissed feeling hurt*I love you Minah but you love Yongguk*tears begin to form in his eyes,he quietly got up but saw Lee Joon he was going to yell but Lee Joon hugged him and Zelo hugged him back"Its ok Zelo let me control you so you can get Minah"He whispered in Zelo's ear"Ok"Zelo said"But promise me this you have to listen to everything I tell you,arasso?"Lee Joon said secretly smiling to himself"Arasso"Zelo said and next thing you know Lee Joon went into his body and Zelo fell to the ground with a loud thud.
Lee Minah POV
I looked at the sunset but then I heard a loud thud and Yongguk and my head shot back"Zelo!"I yelled and ran to his side and Yongguk followed behind me and I shook him more and more but he wouldn't wake up,Yongguk went to Zelo and shook him"Wake him up Y ongguk please!!!"I said crying but he wouldn't wake up so Yongguk scooped Zelo up while I banged on the door"OPEN THE DOOR ZELO WON'T GET UP"I said crying and screaming a few seconds later my parents opened the door with worried faces,we all ran out the house into the car.
At The Hospital
Zelo POV
I hear Lee Joon in my mind laughing,my eyes wouldn't open because he wouldn't let me^Zelo your being such a good boy^"Thank you"I say in my mind,a evil sile spreaded on my face uncontrollably.
Lee Minah POV
I kept crying in Yongguk's arms trying to calm down then the doctor said I could see him,I came in the room by myself and looked at my brother in the bed eyes closed but breathing normally"Wake up please"I cried at his side^Lee Joon:Let her beg alittle more Zelo.Zelo:Yes Master^"I miss you so much,II-I love you"I said and he slowly got up smiling at me"Are you okay?"I said hugging him"Uuhh yeah"Zelo said"Don't scare me like that I care about you to much Zelo"I said sadly"Or you love me to much"Zelo said staring into my eyes he was about to kiss me but I pushed his head"Zelo what are you doing?"I said laughing awkwardly"You wanna kiss Yongguk but not me"Zelo said angerily then pushed me hard to the wall,I stared at him scared to death then ran out,Yongguk spotted me and ran to me"Is he okay?"Yongguk said"No he changed"I said coldly and left the hospital waiting in the car-30minutes later-my parents and Y ongguk came but no Zelo,they got in the car"Zelo is staying at the hospital for today"Omma said then we left.
To Be Continued.....