Chapter 2 Dongsaeng

Froggy Prince

[Mrs Nam PoV ]

          What did I just say? Falling in love?

Minho? Karam…? Na~ah, what an impossible couple -.- I guess that Chois’ son, Min Ho, doesn’t  know that Karam  goes to the same school as him.

While I just coupled them… Where did I get that weird idea? It’s ridiculous. As if  I knew Karam’s wishes, the romance etc. I don’t  want to know, unless  Karam would be able to tell me himself. I don’t want to nagging him.  

“Oops… Sorry, Karam” I told him after I realized my mistake.

“It’s nothing. No need to worry, eomma. “ he answered and pecked my cheek. “ So, I’ll excuse myself. I’m going to take a nap.” he said.

“Nap? But it’s late. You can fall asleep and sleep as much as you like.” I replied, a little bit worried of my son.

Karam just smiled and went upstairs to his room.

“So, umm…I’ll go to sleep as well” Jung Ah declared.

My husband looked at them with concerned look.

“What? What’s wrong dad? It’s not like we’ll do  something naughty as you or eomma think” Jung Ah added. Do we think that? O_o

“Neh, you really don’t have to worry. Mrs and Mr Nam” Jay said.

“Oh, of course… Jay. But ekhem…” Ji Woon  didn’t finish his sentence.

“I just need him to help me with my luggage. Isn’t it too obvious?” Jung Ah asked.

         As they went upstairs my husband looked at me in disbelief.

“Jin Ah…. You epically failed. You have to trust in your children more” he said.

“I do, I trust them. But…”

“You’re afraid eventually?” he cut my sentence off.

I slightly bitted my lip.

“You worry too much” he stated and went to kitchen.

- - - 

[Jung Ah PoV]

 

      I felt so sorry for my younger brother. Mom was saying something embarrassing sometimes and you never would knew,  when.

My mistake gave her rights to tease Karam. Poor Karammie v.v

     Jay helped me so much and I paid him a peck in his cheek.

“Why not in the lips, Jungie-ah” he stated seductively and pouted.

“Heh, mian. Jungie-ah is tired” I said and chuckled.

I ruffled Jay’s hair teasingly and laid on my bed.

 

 - --  -

[Jay PoV]

      Since we are at her parents’ home I couldn’t count on more.  Plus, I noticed my Jung Ah was tired. I couldn’t stop being happy, so she had  to chill me down a little.

I covered her with a blanket and put a small kiss on her forehead.

“Sweet dreams, Jungie-ah’ I whispered to her ear, and then I took my way to the door.

       I handed my own bag and I needed  to be located.

My dear best friend, Karam, was waiting for me.

“Door’s  opened “ he cooed. I was  a little afraid to come inside… with my own bag.

I came inside Karam’s room eventually and he took my bag and put it near his wardrobe.

“Would you  like to sleep  in guest’s room?” he asked.

“I’d rather spend the night with you” I answered.

Eek. Isn’t it  sound a little too… ugh..? A:

“And I’d better having you here with me” Karam replied. Cheerfully as always ;w; Whao~ I was  feeling lifeless already… “I prepared the futon  or… if you don’t like… we can exchange our sleeping furniture ^^; “

“It’s okay. Futon is okay” I said and smiled. “By the way…”

“ Yes, Jay?”

“Who does that stranger is?” that question escaped my mouth. Urgh , great Jay -.-

“I’m not really sure.” he answered.

“It’s okay”

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do such a thing”  Karam said.

“What about that girl who confessed to you?”

“Who?”

“Erm, what was her name… Na Eun?”

“I wasn’t interested. And it was 3 years ago… I was  a kid.”

“Thanks…”

“Jay, I didn’t mean you”

“I know~ Just kidding” I ruffled Karam’s hair

 

 - - - 

[Minho PoV]

           It’s midnight, I just came back home  but I don’t  feel like go to sleep. I just… wonder.

I look at the ceiling and wonder what did I just do. I was too careless to  notice I came into ‘poor- people’s- street ‘ . What was this person? This not-so-tall , feminine person? I think it was she, but not sure… Wait, Minho! What are you  thinking about? Did you lose your mind?

Obviously, I guess to get rid of these  troublesome  thoughts.

It shouldn’t  really matter who I saw. I have my hard-working  girlfriend … and I just shouldn’t pay any attention on certain people.

            As much as I wanted I couldn’t  help myself. I was too much amazed in who that person was. I wanted to know it so badly.

            I didn’t know where did I find that idea but…

I got a plan and I needed to ask my parents.

I messaged my mom. Soon I got  reply :

 Why so suddenly?

Thanks, but you don’t need to know, mom -.-

I replied: I am so curious~

She messaged me again: Go to sleep. Me and your dad come back in a few hours: )

Bye ~

Eerk, they do?  Bye-bye my freedom -.-

 - - - 

[Mr Choi PoV]

~At 7 am.~

          We finally arrived at home. I weren’t really agree with my wife to leave him, but she was spoiling our son-Minho-never endless. As if he was totally adult. He was only 21 , he wasn’t  a kid anymore… but he wasn’t too mature to make move on his own decisions. He texted his mother and it was the shock for both of us. We’ll talk to him.

            The maids greeted us so warmly as usual.  They informed us that our guests are still there, etc.

I fastly sent the all 25 people into theirs houses, I told one of the maid to call Minho. And she went upstairs.

The 2 elder maids were preparing breakfast for us in dining room. My wife tried to act normally.

~After 30 minutes~

             We were in our casual, but still classy clothes.

My wife and me were waiting for our the only one son-Minho.

“What does he is doing?” My wife asked.

“Maybe he sleeps yet”  I suggested. But honestly I have no idea why it takes so long.

             Minho, dressed in his outside-clothes came finally.

“Dad, mom…ugh, good morning” he said.

“Long time no see, son” I answered coolly.

“I was doing fine, no worries” he answered casually.

“Don’t talk to me like to your mate!” I corrected him.

“Yes, dad… But really, I am fine” he stated.

“Well, let’s eat the breakfast”

My wife didn’t speak yet. Was she mad?

      - - - 

[Minho PoV]

       I didn’t answer. When parents started eat, I also became.

“Could we talk?” I asked when we finished.

“Talk about what?” my mom said nonchalantly.

“Talk about me who messaged you…”

“I hope you’re  just out of your mind for a while. You wouldn’t go on this  street. “ she stated.

“I’d like to know where did you find that idea” my dad added while sipped his coffee.

“I just… gone out and didn’t pay attention where I just went.”

“Why didn’t  you just stay in house instead of going to rubbish  street?!” My mom whined at me furiously.

“Hm…” my dad thought. “ Where that was exactly?” he asked.

I told him  the street’s name. He didn’t  seem happy but mom.. mom looked pretty pissed off because of my ‘exploration’ .

“Nam family. As if I remember good.. they have two kids. The girl and the boy.”

I was really interested in…

“W-well…well, look like you’re interested in them. But it’s useless. Theirs son goes to the same school as you. K-Karam or so, he was called…” dad explained.

             My eyes widened  instantly. Do they  mean… THAT  Nam Karam?

That one and only one the best cook in school?

“Don’t you dare go there next time!” my mom  glared at me, shortly.

… I don’t know how this street was called, but they easy guessed that there was living that person.

“Mom, calm down. I really don’ know why are you mad instantly.” I answered  for her unspelled thoughts. “I never met that person” I added truthfully.

“A while ago you told us that street’s name. What are you trying to do? Make us a fool?!” my mom whined.

“I told ‘ I am not sure’ “ I repeated.

“Okay, calm you two down. It’s no big deal” my dad declared.

We were talking for a while until I went back to my room.

What the heck is the mess right now -.-

               But… if my counting are right… there are really slightly chances to meet that person. I just heard about his cooking skills –everyone, not only girls, were talking about him.

Even Ye Eun when she was a student in my school.

              But there is no chance  for him to be ‘hyung’ .

I guess he’s just dongsaeng… with  talent to cook.

 - - - - 

The end of ch. 2nd :’) Please comment, and subscribe if you'll like.  Kamsa~