Ch.1 Sunbae

Froggy Prince

 

            The midst of May. Graduation’s Day. Karam was being fine.

It was  the day he waited for since very long time.

Today had to be grateful day: he would see Jay again.

Because Jay lived in USA, they were rarely see each other. But because Jay has had a girlfriend didn’t mean he forgot about Karam. How could he,  if Jung Ah  was Karam’s sister? Well, not biological, but it didn’t matter at all.

             Karam was on the way to home. The ceremony has been finished  and he was  free like leaf for two months.

When he came back home, parents weren’t inside. In the kitchen (on the table) was laying a piece of paper.

Dear Rammie,

We kindly apologise for not  being at home, but let me remind you it’s because Jung Ah comes back.

Appa and umma drove  to bring her back from airport. We’ll be back  in the late evening, so don’t you dare  to fall asleep before we back. :)

                                                                                                                                       Parents

                  Park Hyun Cheol (known as Karam)  smiled. He totally could understand his parents’ absence.  He couldn’t help himself.  He couldn’t believe , his noona might back today~!

                    He opened the box of apple juice and he poured half of it to cup. He drank it and went upstairs to his room. He put the cup  on the bedside table, then  sat on the bed, locating his bag near bed.  When he breathed out, he decided  to undress of that school uniform. He chose to wear his casual clothes ; it was the black V-neck t-shirt, with black tight pants.

v-neckcloth 2

He took the laptop and pressed the button to turn the equipment on. He located laptop on his laps. He logged in his account and  the Windows 7’ system worked out. As the background he has  had chosen  the screen of Japanese drama called  Hanazakari no kimitachi e – and the character was Nakatsu.

                Karam opened his mail on nifty.com site to check, if he got any e-mails. Except a bunch of commercials, he got an e-mail from Jay.

 

 

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

    Sent:  5 May at 2:00 am

‘lo Karammine \ ^O^/

How is the Final Day? Did you graduate? I hope so, you should’ve easily graduated

‘cause you’re so, so  talented, my friendeu ;D

I’ve got my finals…but I will finish them in 2 weeks.

I’ve bought a ticket so… yeah! We’ll see each other really soon.

Take care, muah ;P

                                                                                                                  ~Jay~

 

             This e-mail made Karam   melted down, it was full of tease and  caring. Karam couldn’t help but smiled, it made his day.

            It took him a while to reply. It wasn’t a lot but he cherished every sign from Jay.  He didn’t dare to call Jay, since he remembered there was such a thing like time zone. And  when in his town was 15, in USA was almost midnight or so.

~       ~    ~

[Minho PoV]

{In the same time…}

          It was almost one hour since the Final Day ended up.

I was almost in next grade, in the 2nd. I was feeling cool…

I didn’t see Ye Eunie since one week. She said she might be busy so I wouldn’t dare to  meet with her…

We have been couple for 3 years, and she didn’t take so much distance away of me. I was so much taken aback, but I was  chilling myself down and if  she had to study, it was really the right thing I could do. I am patient, I can wait for her final  come back.

           After ceremony I didn’t take my usual way to home.  I had to stay in school ‘till  the 7 pm, in the evening.

I had such a lot of trainings: 3 hours of volleyball, football, and basketball. At the end I had the swimming training, it was so tiresome v.v

                  When I arrived at home, the house was empty.  As usual…

Parents were taking a part-time job in Busan… They were rarely at home.

The maids greeted me… Shouldn’t they be there if my parents are out of this town?

“What the hell are you looking at, Laurené?” I told her.

“We have prepared for you  your special food” she answered.

“I said I’ll be late today” I said emotionlessly. “I don’t care you did. I am not hungry!”

“What about  your guests. They are having a fun in living room” the next, Daphné, said.

I rolled my eyes.

“As if I had any…” I started but another one was dare to cut my sentence off.

“It is because your parents invited them”

“As if I am  a lil kid! I don’t need anyone now!” I screamed.

“We can’t let them go. Your parents invited them, Minho-sshi…”

“They’re out, right? They won’t be here neither today later nor  tomorrow , so why don’t you say them ‘bye’ ?! “

I lectured the maids gently, but they didn’t care.

I also didn’t care that the most clumsy maid… hmm, what was her name… Hye Mi? Yeah, she became red as strawberry.

Let’s just say she desired me, one day  she even confessed to me…

but I rejected her. I didn’t dare to look at her. I could notice –she was sweaty and wet.  How pathetic she was. It was…more than disgusting. It was… yeah…  I was having a small so-called harem… But it was just theirs unfulfilled dream ‘bout me.

I didn’t like  the fact of maid who was pleasuring herself to make me fall for her… I didn’t say that to parents, I knew she was just in a bankrupt situation and needed our money…

  *     *    *

( few hours later)

         I went outside. It was dark and late. Almost 11 pm. ,  but it didn’t matter to me. I took a long hoodie and light blue pants, plus sneakers. I plugged in my ears the head phones and was walking while listened to music.

[Karam PoV]

       I was surfing on the net and watching drama. I thought it wasn’t too late but time passed by so fast. It was 11:10 pm.

I realized  I didn’t eat supper but I somehow wasn’t hungry at all. I closed  the laptop and put it on my desk and then I wanted to drink a juice so badly ^^;

       I went downstairs  and the doorbell rang. I was confused.

Who was dare  to come at such a late time -.-‘

“O…Whoa~ Jung-ah noona…oh! And Jay…”

“Yo!” Jay welcomed me.

“Hi, saeng” Jung Ah  said and pulled me into her embrace.

“Do you need any help?” I asked when I was free.

“I’d love to. Could you help me and bring my last bag?” she asked. I noticed a huge luggage on our terrace in front the front door.

“Yes, Jungie-ah. No problem !” I answered. “Come inside, I’ll be right back” I added. Mom and dad were holding the plastic bags from Carefour.

“I didn’t know Jay came with you…” I said.

“He flew from Alabama with Jung Ah.” My mom said. “Ouh, where are you looking at, Ji Woon?” my mom called dad.

I was holding my older sister’s luggage while I got interested in what did dad just see. I turned my head away.

          Few inches away of our gate was standing a tall, well-built but not too much muscular, yet sporty –boy. He had medium long in  auburn colour-hair. His appearance took my attention but not too much.

My mom also was looking at that young boy.

“Aish, I’ve no clue who he might be” my dad stated and went inside the house. My mom followed my dad. I also didn’t have any clue.

“Rammie, isn’t it your sunbae…how was  he called… Minho?” my sister stated.

         I felt my cheeks became red as hell. Minho? She didn’t mean THAT Choi Minho-that one of the best students in my school…

“Jungie-ah, it’s not The States. It’s impossible… he wouldn’t dare to go  around our street. He’s rich” our mom said to  her softly.

“ Owh~” she pouted while Jay kissed her pout out.

             It couldn’t be true. Mom was definitely right. Sunbae comes from rich family. And then, he is not allowed to visit our ‘poor’ district :’)

Anyway, it’d be even worse… rich people always judge poor.

Though, I don’t think so he’d dare to recognize me . I am not so popular like he, so of course, he doesn’t have to remember me…

“Hm, hm… someone spazzed out” I heard.

“I didn’t, I just… I don’t like stalkers” I stated.

“Someone fallen in love with that Chois’ son? But honey, you know… he wouldn’t like you. You’re a boy, not a girl.” my mom said.

      …   Thanks , mom -.- I wouldn’t dare  to even imagine meeting him and you tease that I fallen… with someone who doesn’t  know me and who has his own  girlfriend.

“I wouldn’t be dare , I don’t even know, if it was really he. But it doesn’t matter. I am tired…”

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

A/N : First chapter is out. I hope you like it. (I cannot  put link ina word,  so sorry for the photos)