"I need you, you need me…”

Froggy Prince

[Karam PoV]

○ Few days later ○

               The fact I could see my best friend was making me really happy.

I also enjoyed my noona’s come back.  But we didn’t spend too much time with each other. I accepted  it a long time ago.

I didn’t interfere  between Jung ah and Jay’s relationship.

All I could say was that they looked so pretty in love with each other, I didn’t  have objection if concern about Jay dating older girl. I personally think that age doesn’t matter. If it’s truly love nothing’s matter than only to lovers’ love and theirs strong feeling towards each other.

          The person who was afraid were my parents and Jung Ah.  They rarely were going out, people were telling nonsenses  about them; my noona was called ‘never – endless ’  and ‘female pedo-noona’ . She cried a lot at first, but it finished in 1 year later. She wanted to study in foreign country. My parents were very worried, they blamed Jay, blamed even me… but my noona had a talk with them and was protecting me from uncomfortable parents’ words. They apologised me… and even apologised Jay.

            Jungie- ah was studying in my school. She left when I was a newbie and Jay… when he was about to turn17.

Jay had a little quarrel with her. She didn’t let him follow her. Even  if , when he was 5 y.o. he moved out to USA, but came back when he was 14 y.o.

When he moved out 1,2 years ago I was ultimately sad.

But he promised me that if he moves out… it doesn’t  ruin our friendship. He also promised me to take care of my older sister and he calmed me down by those words.

“…Rammie! Watch out~” I heard.

Huh? Was I day-dreaming?

“Check-mate I won! ” my sister said. She waved at my eyes.

I wanted to facepalm myself. We were in the midst of the game and I unconsciously drifted into my dreamland.

“Make my wish come true~” she cooed.

        We played in chess… I just realized it right now. What a dumb I am v.v

“Oh, uhm. S-sorry Jungie-ah” I said.

“It’s okay. But…Who interrupt in our game~” she teased me to say.

“Eh?”

“Was it that, hoo-hoo, Mr - stalker?”  she burst out of laughter.

“Aish, I just day-dreamt. It didn’t have any connection with that random stalker” I cut the topic off , hiding the chess’ figures into box.

“Oh, alright” she stated and helped me.

“I just… thought about you.. and Jay”  I told the true.

“Really? Omo~ How cute dongsaeng I have” she said happily. “But why? Don’t tell me… you are jealous.”

“No, I’m not. I love you, Jungie-ah”

“Me too, my dear dongsaengie~” she replied and paid me a kiss on my forehead. “Where’s Jay?”

“Did you  call me, Jungie?” we heard Jay’s voice. He came in living room and left a kiss on her girlfriend’s cheek. “What a nerd, don’t you think  Karam?” he looked at me.

“Yah!”

Before I or Jung Ah  could say something, Jay pressed his lips on hers.

She pushed him gently away.

“Calm your hormones down , Romeo” she said coolly but with smile on her face.

“Look at you, my nerdy girlfriend was missing me while  I was  with your  father in garage”  he said  to her and paid her a massage of her back.

She blushed as freshy strawberry.

“Go and take shower, you stink” she said and stood up. “ Karammie, bring him a towel, please. Look at that  dirty boy, ahahaha~” she said and chuckled evily.

I also stood up.

“ H-Hey, do I really stink?” Jay asked me.

“A little  ‘cause your sweat is so shining and bright” I answered him honestly and chuckled when he pouted.  “I’ll be right back. Go to bathroom and  wait for towel, because it is not here”

“B-but…”

“Just stay, Jihwanie.” I calmed him down and went to laundry room and brought puffy towel for him.

- - - 

[Jay PoV]

     It  was a lot of pleasure to be in my girlfriend’s house.

It was just once in a year… I mean visiting her house.

I couldn’t leave her alone for a lot time, she becomes so worried of me already. Was she really nerdy? Not at all. I just like that, it was kind of our lovey-dovey game. I didn’t mean my hyung to  be disgusted, I just… really liked Karam’s sister, too much to calm myself down in front of  him. I just didn’t think he would be  mad. I mean… I wouldn’t do that in front of Mr and Mrs Nam.

“Here” Karam came inside the bathroom.

“Thank you, hyung. “ I thanked him and smiled.

“It’s okay. Everything for you”

“Karamel~” I called him.

“Hm?”

“I am… I mean… I didn’t mean…”

“What do you mean, Jay? Everything’s  okay” he stated.

“I meant your sis and me…”

“Ouch, I am sorry but it’s illegal. Please, bear with it till you’ll be 20, neh? I don’t mind  stuff like …you-know-what-I-mean…but…but for heaven’s sake stop your hormones, please”

    Eh? I am puzzled now >w< What,… do you think  about me, that… I am a ing  Oᴥo

I couldn’t  never guess you  would think like that , hyung x.x

- - - 

[Ye Eun PoV]

      Now it was time to pay a visit for Minho. Sheez…

He can’t be alone even for a little while v.v He’s on a puppy’s level or what? I thought he’s not  a kid anymore…

The one of Chois’ maids opened the door.

“Hello. Does Minho oppa is at home?” I bowed at her cutely. She was even younger than me but it did not matter.

“Neh, miss Choi.  Please, come inside. I’ll inform Minho-sshi” she said and closed the door behind me.

 - - - 

[Minho PoV]

     I was sitting with my parents in living room, and playing with father and mother in a poker.  I didn’t  know why. They just wanted me to join and I couldn’t  reject their  offer.  Then  a maid, Hye Mi came and informed us that my  girlfriend came.

Oh…wow. She finally reminded herself that she has a boyfriend and that boyfriend is me v.v

“Oh, what are you waiting for? Invite her” my mother said to her emotionlessly. The maid gone and we’re continuing the game. Really interesting and passionate  x.x

 - - - 

[Mrs Choi PoV]

   “What an unexpected visit” I said to my soon-to be daughter-in-law. “And you, my dear go  and tell the rest to prepare the coffee for us and sweets” I instructed that clumsy maid-Hye Mi.

“Neh, eommonim” heh, so nice to have such a good & cute girl in family. “Hello honey~” she  waved at Minho. I glared at him all the time but his shocked expression made me worried. He welcomed her but it sounded… weak. “I came to you, ahbujji and eommonim” my soon-to be daughter-in-law said.

“Does it… mean I have to… go?” Minho asked surprisingly.

“ Of course no,  you silly” aww, how much Ye Eunie is cute~

And my lazy, stupid son… just.. no comment x .  x

“Oh~ don’t be like that, Minho-ah. Take a seat near me, babe” she called him. Did she…? OMG!  It was too cute~

- - - -

[Minho PoV]

     Eh?  What’s wrong? What’s happening? What… where’s my shy Ye Eun? What that brave and too much… ugh.. sultry girl is going to do and say? I feel like an alien v.v

   Hye Mi, Daphné & Laurené came with cups of coffee for Ye Eun and a plate with some sweet and salt biscuits.

“Aish, go away!” my mom yelled at them and all of them, all 3 maids had to go.   “Please, I feel so sorry. We should’ve fired them  long time ago but you know… sometimes we got fooled  by some certain s and we can’t help”

      What the heck, are you  talking ,mom? Are you completely out of your mind? Aish~ I really want to know the true… as soon as possible.

[Mr Choi PoV]

          That unexpected visit seemed to be…kind  of weird. If concern about me  I didn’t  like Choi Ye Eun at first. But my  wife seemed to be happy already. We had a few quarrels… and I gave up. I didn’t like my wife to tell such an useless and harsh words. She was  such a desperate and bad-tempered but she was the woman of my life. She was lovely in her own way.

         And that idea with so-called daughter-in-law…

I was only 48 y.o., okay? Did that mean my the only one son had to lose his first time with her? -.-

I hope that no. It’s too early to become a grandfather to me.

I wasn’t agree in that cold tone of voice which my wife and that girl, Ye Eun used toward Minho. It was not okay, he didn’t deserve it. I waited in a stress what is going to happen.

“Eommonim…ahbujji… I want to marry Minho.” She said.

“Oh” my wife only whispered while I couldn’t bear with it.

“Are you sober, Ye Eun?” Minho asked her. Oh, so he did not know about it? Weren’t they in a deep love?  But it seems like they have a secret towards each other.

“I don’t care what is your decision, but I am not agree” I stated, before stood up and left them.

 

~back to Nam’s house~

[Jung Ah  PoV]

       Jay’s acting was weird. I felt totally sorry for my brother.

And Jay was dare to call me  nerdy, while he was the only one who kissed me. Am  I nerdy for him? I didn’t feel like a nerd. Not a chance, not at all.

I came back to see my dongsaeng, to spend  some time with him and parents… Not to do nerdy stuff around them.

It made me more angry than I should be.

“Jungie-ah…your tummy is hard~” Jay teased.

“Eh? What?” I blinked in an confusion. “What are you doing here?”

“I take the pain away~” he cooed and pecked my tummy and came back to massage it.

“J-Jay… when did you come in?” I asked, blushing.

“Just 10 minutes ago, princess~”

“But why don’t you spend time with your friend?”

“I was talking to him after a shower, my heart. Don’t be mad, jagi-ya” he teased again and pressed his lips on mine.

“J-Jay… let me take a rest.”

“Didn’t you take a painkillers for tummy?” he pouted.

“I took them but it hurts as hell, it feels like you wanna die” I turned myself, so he could see my back.

“But you won’t die, heart.” I heard and I felt he circled his hands around my waist and put them on my tummy. “So f*c*ing  hard.. my little, your Jay is here, near you, neh.” He whispered.

“Jay?” I called him.

“Hm?”

“You’re such a tease!” I scolded him.” Do you really think it’d help me?”

“I hope so, my jagi~” he said and gently rubbed my tummy.

        As soon as I fallen  asleep , I still could feel  Jay’s hand rubbing my tummy. At first  it was not working… I found that it happened,  I fallen asleep and I couldn’t feel the pain anymore. It was really awkward and weird. It never happened before, what happened to Jay today? He was… another man XD

All I can say is that he is meaningful and useful yet so caring boyfriend. It was so helpful;

after all I am glad I have him.

He also can count on me in bad situation.