The Unlucky Day ?

Hello, Summer. ♥

"Did anyone see Nana ?" Lizzy asked the crowd.

"No." people replied. 

"Ahhhh, where did she go ?" Lizzy said to herself.

Kahi and L heard her. 

"What happened Lizzy ? Why isn't Nana with you?" Kahi asked.

"I don't know, I went to took photos and when I come back, she's gone." Lizzy said.

"I saw her walking to the rest rooms just now. Go check if she's there." L interrupted.

"OK."Lizzy said and run towards to rest rooms. 

Lizzy opened every door of the rest rooms but she see no one. Just then, L who was waiting outside heard the conversation between Hara and Daniel. 

"Haha, that is dumb enough to actually come and save me." Hara said.

"But don't you think that's a bit too cruel ?" Daniel asked.

"Nope, she stole my boyfriend in front of me. That's just part of the little punishment I gave her." Hara said.

"A little punishment ? Whoaa, pushing someone off the cliff is a little punishment ?!" Daniel said sacarsticly.

L quickly ran to the cliff to search for Nana. 

"Nana! Nana !" He shouted. 

The loud voice of L woke up the fainted Nana. 

"I'm here . . " Nana whispered weakly but no one could hear her.

L went back to Kahi, to make everyone search for her, by the cliff. Nana is in pain but she needs someone to save her, so she tried to alert the peoples by kicking rocks because she can't get up. As soon as L spreaded everyone to search for her, L went down the cliff alone.

"L, no, don't risk yourself like that, maybe she's somewhere else, just don't go down there, its dangerous." Kahi houted to L, who was actually on his way down the cliff. 

"Its ok noona ! I'll be back soon." L said and smiled, even though he is a little scared of height.

Something unlucky happened to L, when he almost reached the ground, the robe that supported him broke. L fell down with a loud *thud*. Luckily it wasn't as high as Nana's accident. L managed to get up with bruises in his arm and scratches on his legs. 

"Arggh, unlucky me." L pouted.

L continued to find Nana, he finally found Nana and he ran towards her. 

"Nana, Nana." L tries to wake her up. 

Nana slightly opened her eyes and tries to wake up.

"Ahh." Nana shouted because she failed to wake herself up.

"Nana, don't worry, just lie down, I'll call for help." L tries to comfort Nana. 

L took his phone out and tried to call for help, but he can't reach anyone, there's no service, what more to say is under a cliff.

"Ahhhhh, why are we so unlucky today ?" L shouted.

 


CHapter 6 is coming out. Hope you like the chapters here :)