Can I help ?

Hello, Summer. ♥

"L, don't worry, as long as we are alive, we'll be saved." Nana said and smile with her pale face.

L smiled back to Nana and knew down to support her up. When he touched Nana's back, her back is wet, he released his hand and found blood on his hand. 

"Nana, you're injured." he told Nana.

"It's ok, maybe just a small cut." Nana said to calm L.

"It's not okay.... mind if I check it for you ?" L said.

"Check it ? Nevermind L, thank you for coming down for me.I'm OK." Nana said.

"Nana, I just want to check your back injuries, nothing else." L said.

"I don't mean that, I never thought that you're those kind of guy." Nana explained.

"Its ok Nana, just let me check." L said.

L gently lean Nana up and took off her top, the cut at Nana's back was a long cut. L immediately took off his jacket to bandage Nana's back and help her to put her clothes back on.

"Gomawo, L." Nana thanked him.

"Not a thing, Nana. Ahhh, look at the sunset, its so beautiful." L said while touching his hair. 

"Yes, it 's really beautiful." Nana said.

"Take a rest, Nana." L said and gently push Nana's head towards his shoulder.

Nana closed her eyes, but she wasn't asleep yet. L said something that embarassed him because he thought Nana couldn't hear him.

"Ahh, I have to appreciate this girl beside me, she might be the one, who can watch the sunset with me in the future." L said.

Nana blushed and smiled, she didn't want to reply, she don't want to see L embarrased. She continued to sleep, next to L, on his shoulder, perfect momment being alone together eventhough she was having a big pain.


This chapter is short, I had a long Chapter 6 but thanks to noone its gone D; so I'll have to redo it, it wasn't perfect, but enjoy :)