without -ssi

Eunji Daehyun Drabbles

Keep starring at her. 

She doesn't bother to look at myt direction. 

Does she know me? 

Does she even know my name? 

I'm invisible to her.

 

Oh this thoughts has been on my mind since this morning. This morning I go excitedly to these Idol Olympic something--- I wasnt really excited for the sports actually. I wasn't  really excited to go as well before. Until, manager Kang told me that we TS ent will be paired up with Cube and Acube artists. Wow Acube? does this means... Apink? I get excited since then. I giggled to my thoughts as I realized I just woke up from a short nap... in the middle of the recording.... among all the team beside me.

It's already 3 pm in the afternoon. The other members went on futsal match and I don't even know why i didn't even get choosen for this. Well, I'm actually play soccer the best among the members. Instead of me, they choose Yongguk Hyung-- who I admit that play better than me, but not Youngjae and Zelo. I definitely play better than those two. I got frustrated by my own thoughts and looking around me. There were too many Girl groups I dont even know who they are because their face are really look the same. It's not that I'm being big headedor anti-social. i didnt really watch TV and recognize all of the female Idols. geez I wish I know someone to talk with right now. I decided to take nap again. I put on Umbrella above my body and ready to back to my sleep. 

 

"excuse me?" I heard some one talk to me. the voice is just similar to her's. Oh i'm dreaming. yes I am.

"Jung Daehyun-ssi?" this time I swear it's her voice.. it's sounds so real. I would still think it was a dream until I feel my umbrella being shaked. I open my eyes and look up and seeing her. The one I was starring at all day. 

"y...yes?" I stuttered answered to her 

"eum...I lost my girls and seems like all of our team mate went on cheering our futsal team" 

"oh yes they are. do you want to sit.. here? uh oh.. i mean here?" I put my umbrella beside me and clearing area beside me which was covered by the trash from snacks i ate before. 

"oh sure! I'm Eunji anyway.. in case you dont know me. and I'm lost. and we're in the same team. and I dont know who i can talk to..hehe" she grinned at me, her eyes slightly closed when she smiled. so pretty and charming at the same time. 

"I know you Eunji-ssi. we're from same Hometown if you havent know" i replied her with a light smile and told her to sit beside me. She sat beside me and my heart felt so starnge. it races. 

"I know!!! I can tell from your tone hehe. what are you doing alone here anyway?" 

"can I tell you a secret?" 

"eh?yes? ofcourse ofcourse I like secret .. especially secret sunbaenim.........pft okay that was lame! haha what is it?" 

I giggled to her lame joke, just like everyone and ----internet said (((yes i serched her on the net)) that she has happy virus mind. 

"I'm actually a bit upset because they didnt choose me to be in the futsal team. hahahha." 

"mwo? ha?? hahahahah?!! are you a kid who upset over these kind of things?" 

"stupid right? I didnt participate in any sports since morning and its upset me ... a bit" 

"noooo!!! not at all ..! you know what?? I didnt participate any either!!" we giggled together. I didnt expect that we can communicate this well. She has a bright personality to make people feel welcome to know her. I like it. 

"we're pretty the same then. want snack?" 

"suuuureee!!! if you insist ! hehe.. do you have chocolate?" she grinned again. if she do this to me every 5 minutes I'm sure my life wont be that long. my heart keep skipping a beat everytime she does. 

"yes chocolate.. i only have this much" I handed her my choco bars which only had 3 bars left. 

"waaaa!!! thanks !! 2 bars for jung eunji.. and one for daehyunssi!" she look so excited over choco bars. so cute i think I'm going to explode. 

"no. you can have it all, I ate almost 2 packs already" I refused to her offer.

"omo" 

"why eunji-ssi?"

"I just got rejected" sho acted like she's hurts

"no noooo, I won't ever ever ever reject anything form you" I snatched a bar of choco from her hand and quickly ate it. 

She giggled to my action and sticked out her tongue. 

"I almost forgot that you are also an actress eunji-ssi" 

"hahahhahaha!! meeerong! thanks for the choco.. anyway can we call each other comfortably?" 

"If you can eat that 2 bars in one go! then we can" 

She actually ate the choco, which 2 bars is actually a big piece for a girl to take in one go. Its also so amzing how she can eat it deliciously with a smile plastered on her face. 

"so it's Daehyun from Now on!" 

I nodded and called her name in comfortably way for the first time

"Eunji without -ssi from now on also" I smiled and talked to myself 'Honey, baby, sweety and the other cute nickname soon'. 

 

 

 

=================================================================================

squeaaalllssss what is thisss ewwww hahahahaha 

comments? I hope you guys like this. anyway still waiting for the thing I asked on the chapter before. i posted this because I cant content myself over ISAC moments either! haha 
leave comment or love! kkk