On The Backstage

Eunji Daehyun Drabbles

the sound of cheery song played in the entire venue. I cant help but keep staring at the beautiful view on the stage. There was a girl with her hair down and with her bangs flowing and bouncing following her dance move. When she starts to hit the high note I feel my heart and eardrums listening to something that way too beautiful. Yes, I fall for her. She's an addiction to me. 

Soon I realized the song was ended to soon, I think. I keep waiting beside the stage. Eyes keep following her direction, she starts to bow to the staffs and crew once the song ended at the soundcheck rehearsal. I waved to her as she walked close ato the side stairs, and she also waved her tiny hand to me with a beautiful eyesmile she always had. 

"Good Job Jung Eundong! you should have save your energy for the performance instead, what if you got too exhausted and cant perform well later huh?" I said at her as handing her a bottle of mineral water. 

She just glanced at me and gulped her water. I keep staring at the view. Her sweat flowing from her side fore head to her cheek and I get the chance to carres her cheek for that reason. Everytime we made a single tiny skinship I can feel myself shivers. I rub her cheek as I finished wiping her sweat. She replied me with a smile. this time with her gummy showed. So cute. 

"Yah, arent you going to answer me? I even wipe your sweat ang give you water to drink. tell me If I'm not a good boyfriend??" I nagged to her 

"eyyss.. ahjuma why so noisy? let me rest for a while" She points a bench behind me and dragged me to the bench. We sit there for a while before getting our make up done for the night. That day was the day Apink and B.A.P has the same schedule to perform on Music Core Special in Sokcho. The day was too hot that I have the urged to change to my wife beater after sitting my beatiful girlfriend after her rehearsal. 

"I just realize your stripes costume is awesome babe" that was the word she said to me after starring me for 5 seconds. 

"what? is it?" I examine my own clothes. "It's pretty stuffed and hot wearing this costume anyway. It has layers. and It's summer. Ugh I hate chocolate Nuna for this" I nagged to her again. 

"don't blame her, she just doing her job. Or else.. do you want to exchange costume with me?" She laughed as she points at her white and red cute costume. Just perfect theme for summer because its only a cotton shirt and a hot pants. Which make her look y and cute at the same time. 

"tch..no. except you want to see your boyfriend in hot pants" I chuckled

"ewwwhh I will break up with you if you do" said as she fanning herself with her hand casually 

"...........do you want to break up with me?" I acted like I was angry

"no no..I mean I was joking" 

"but that's not funny Eunjiya" I said as look around to hide my face 

"okay I'm sorry. I wont ever ever joked like that. She said as reach my hand, she grabbed it tightly while I was restraining myself not to laugh or smile. 

"eish" 

"daehyunah!!! daehyunnaaa daeeeeebibuuuu" She keeps swinging our hand and make a cute voice. 

"mmm?" I look at her

"are you angry?" she questioned me. I nod at her words. 

"omo...are you serious?"

I nod at her once again. 

"eyyy you're not.. If you're not smiling in the count of three I will poppo yoou! here in public!" I rounded my eyes on her words. She tongue-out me cutelu. How can I ever be mad at a cute girlfriend like this. 

"you dont have the courage eunji" I replied to her as falt as I can 

"one" She started to count

I shook my head to the other direction

"two" 

I still didnt move an inch. She grabbed my collar and cupped my face with her two hands. I look at here in the eye. It's so beautiful. I cant get off my eyes of her and keep starring her yes down to her tiny nose, and to her pinky thin lips unlike mine.

"thr...." she counted for three but I didnt let her to finish because I steal the kiss first. I touched her soft lips with mine, snd immediatly stopped and lean my forehead to hers. then I heard. 

"creaaakkk"

 

"Good shot Junhong!!" I heard Youngjae talked to blushed Zelo. I quickly back away from Eunji and shot a glere to the two. Eunji can only laughed by the scene. 

"Hyung! I'm so jealous!" said Youngjae.

"You'll have your night with me later Youngjae. Come here! let me murder you and Zelo first!" I stand up to grab Youngjae and Zelo

"okay you can be with Youngjae Hyunga. Can I be with Eunji nuna?" Zelo talked in innocent voice

"NOOOO!! YA !! WHO TAUGHT YOU TO TAKE PICTURE LIKE THAT??"

Zelo answered blankly and innocently, "Our babys? isnt it?"

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

tadahhh fisrt drabble finished! I believe I made typos and grammar errors~ so Just Ignore it! and sorry for that hehe

comments?