Butterflies in my heart

All Time Sweetheart

Taecyeon POV:

I pat her on her shoulder and I thought I saw her eyes glimmered. I quickly returned back to work as I was the manager, I couldn't leave my shop as and when I liked. 

"Hello Mr Ok!" Someone called me out aloud from my back.

I turned around and got a shock. "How may I help you?" I asked.

"Come here you a**ho**!" The guy with black cap and shirt grabbed my collar and dragged me out of the shop. They pulled me to the back of my shop where Yoona was and I prayed so hard that she was no longer there and thank god, she wasn't.

"Hello honeybabe! Looking good huh?!" He asked me and sent a punch to my stomach. I crunched down but I wasn't badly affected. Given my past, many people have bashed me and hit me and I was used to it. Not to forget the fact that I am a bodybuilder. 

"What do you want?" I asked rationally.

"Nothing. Just some cash because your mother went gambling and borrowed from us and now, she can't return the money!" The man said. 

"How much?" I asked, shocked by this news but not surprised too knowing my own mother. 

"Haha! You sure you can pay?" They mocked me.

I pushed them away and brushed my shirt. "If I can? Then? Just tell me the sum!" I warned, getting a little impatient with them.

"Oh. She owes us $5000." The guy said, a little intimidated by me.

"I will pay you back. When and where?" I asked.

Surprised by my directness, they stuttered. "Next.. next... saturday...11pm. Here. We... we... will come back.. for you... again!" They said and afterwards, walking off quickly. 

"Damn! Why did she?" I asked myself and punched the wall hard. 

As I made my way back, I gave Junho a call."Hey buddy. Are you able to spare me some cash? My mother got into trouble and I need $5000." 

"$5000? I can ask my dad but I cannot guarantee anything. If possible, I will give you the cash or cheque on monday back in school." 

"Thank you buddy!" I said and returned back to the store. 

"Mr Ok. Are you okay?" Jane, a worker asked.

"Yep. I am okay. No big deal." I said but my mind was filled with thoughts about my mother. 

After work ended, I ran back to school before the gate closed. I headed to my room and stood in front of the door. I entered my room and closed the door. Tears brimmed in my eyes and I felt so helpless without my father. I slowly squat down and sat by the door. I hugged my legs near to my chest and leaned towards my knees and cried my heart out. I don't know how and for so long I cried until I heard her voice," Taecyeon, can you please open the door?" I lifted my head and looked towards her room and realised that her lights were out. I got up and opened the door, my head still hung down. 

"What happened?" Yoona asked. I did not answer. 

"It's okay. Come on." She took my hand in hers and we closed the door behind us. She did not even on the lights. She sat down against the door with me, her fingers intertwined with mine. She said something that melted my heart,"Let it go Taecyeon, I am here. Don't worry about a single thing." I leaned against her shoulder and cried my heart out. 

I don't know what time was it but when I woke up, she was still sleeping. I moved myself away from her head slowly and watched her sleep. With her hair falling perfectly and her lips closed without a single gap. Her fingers still in mine, I could not move. I looked at our hands together and enjoyed her touch. Her hand so soft and smooth. I smiled at our contact and I think I woke her up. 

"Morning." Was the first thing she said to me instead of asking what happened. 

"Morning. Sorry about holding you up last night." I apologised. 

"It's okay. I will go back to wash up and shall we go out for breakfast together?" She offered.

"Oh. Sure. Meet you at the sidegate in..." I stopped, not sure how long she needs.

"15" She continued and chuckled at me.

"See you later" She said as she got up and ruffled my hair. She left the room and after she left, I shouted out in joy. I was so happy we touched and she ruffled my hair like I was a kid. 

I washed up and quickly headed out. To my surprise, she was there before me. She was a girl yet she was ready earlier than me. 

"You're fast dude!" I commented.

"Yep. Used to it. I am not like other girls, who like to take their own sweet time. I find it a waste of time. Haha" Yoona said.

"Let's go!" I said and we walked side by side. 

As we walk, my hands kept on bumping into each other. I put my hand into my jeans' pocket and allowed her to keep hers outside. 

"What shall we have?" I asked her.

"Can I give you a treat? So I choice." She offered.

"Erm..." I hesitated.

"Come on!" She sounded as though she was begging so I nodded and she led us to a restaurant.

"I can't let you treat if we are eating here!" I said, backing away from the entrance slightly. 

"No worries. Just come!" She said, pulling me in by taking my hands. I just kind of let her lead me in. 

"Sit!" She said, pushing my shoulders down and forcing me to sit.

"Ok!" I finally surrendered to her. 

We ate the great meal offered by the restaurant and we just sat there to sip on our drinks. 

"Why bring me here?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe because I wanted you to feel different and get a different lifestyle once in a while." She said.

"Last night, I cried because my mother owed some gangsters $5000 and I am so confused and stressed out. I missed my dad and was sad why wasn't he with us now. " I said, emotions filling my heart full.

"Times are hard at times and you should take it step by step. Just always remember that that accident was one that no one could ever foresee." She said. 

"I know. Anyways, last night, just happened to be a night I was feeling low and down. Thanks for being there for me." I thanked her.

"We are friends aren't we?"

"Come on, yesterday is the past. Let's go catch a movie." I suggested.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" She asked frankly. 

Stunned by her question as my heart wanted to say yes but no. 

"I don't know, that's for me to know for you to guess." I smirked at my smartness and walked out of the restaurant, leaving her to ponder on it. She ran after me after she came back to reality. 

"What movie shall we watch?" She asked, coming to walk beside me.

"I like to watch Red 2." I offered. 

"Ok." 

After the movie, we headed back to school as Yoona said she wanted to do some reading up on chapters before the new week started. On our way back, walking side by side, our hands bumped again. I was about to keep my hand in my pocket again but Yoona reached for my hand and held it in hers. I was shocked by put my head down and smiled foolishly at myself. I felt like this was going somewhere. I felt like there were butterflies, flying wildly and crazily in my stomach.