Confessions

All Time Sweetheart

Yoona POV: "Nice movie. Hey Taecyeon, can we go back already? I would like to read up on the chapters we are studying tomorrow. You should read up too. It helps. Let's go back." I said, taking the lead and walking out of the mall. On our way back, we were rather quiet. Not sure if we just wamted to enjoy the peace we have now alone together, or was it because Taecyeon is feeling embarrassed and awkward with me because of last night. As we walked side bynside, I felt history repeating itself. Our hands bumped into each other. I thought to myself," I wonder what will happen if I could use the same situation but change the outcome. I wondered if it was my impulsiveness or my own feelings being stirred, I saw Taecyeon moving his hands into his pocket, I quickly reached for his hand and held it in mine. Initially, I wanted to laugh out loud that I managed to change history but instead, my heart started beating really fast and I felt myself blushing. I moved slightly closer to him such that at times, our arms brushed against each other and I felt a sense of happiness. "Thank you Taecyeon!" I said, as we stood in front of my room door. With much reluctance, I let go of his hands and when I looked at him, he looked rather sad and disappointed. I opened my door and turned around. "Good Night Taecyeon..." I said, as I slowly closed the door. I saw that he seemed to be expecting something from me as he leaned slightly forward. I stood by the door, leaning my ear against the door. I heard a muffled sound of him going hysterical as he slowly walked away. I saw him enter his room and he leaned against his door, smiling to himself until he realised that I was staring at him. 

He walked towards the window and put his hand on the back of his head and ruffled his hair. He smiled innocently and soon, the two of us were giggling across the block. I shook my head and waved good night before closing the curtains.

"Someone is in love! Madly in love!" Yuri said startling me as I thought that she was sleeping.

"No. There is nothing between the two of us!" I rebutted back, feeling my cheeks flush. I switched on the lights as Yuri sat up on her bed.

"I didn't say you two. But seriously, it is so obvious the two of you have feelings for each other." Yuri said, her tone suddenly becoming serious. 

I sat down in front of her and sat there in silence. I replayed the scenes of Taecyeon and I all over and I realised that the two of us may tell others that we are siblings but deep down in my heart, I wanted something more than that. He had afterall changed my life from being a nerd to someone with much more friends in class than only Yuri and I. I smiled to myself for the rest of the night and even till I closed my eyes and slept...

-Next Day-

"YOONA!" I heard someone screaming into my ear.

What?" I said drowsily.

"Someone has put a banner up for you! Downstairs at the podium! Faster!" Yuri hurried me, pulling my hair.

"Ouch! Okay... going!" I said as I pulled my physical body lazily up from my bed. I took my own time to wash up thinking that someone most probably insulted me on a big banner again as I get it sometimes although this will be the first one ever since I became friends with Taecyeon. Hehe... Taecyeon. I smiled at myself as I dressed and made my way down. 

"Here she is!" a girl said. "Woah... how I envy her!" Another girl said. "Freaking idiot to do this!" A group of girls insulted me although I just brushed it away. I was confused. I was hearing insults but good compliments at the same time. 

I rubbed my eyes and on the podium was a huge banner hanged. Written on it was words that touched my heart. "BE MY GIRLFRIEND YOONA!" Beside the banner was a guy in a suit standing straight with a box of chocolate. I walked up slowly as Yuri came up to me. 

"A very big morning surprise!" She said. "He has never done this for anyone and last night he said, he was real serious about you Yoona!" Junho on my other side said too. 

"Taecyeon? What... what is this?" I stuttered, still in a morning daze trying to digest all these. 

"Yoona, please be my girlfriend. I am very serious about you." He said to me. 

SIlence stood between the two of us and I considered everything and tried to understand all of these now. Slowly, I walked up close to him, put the box of chocolate he had given me before he said anything to me down on the floor. A look of disappointment flashed against his face. We stood face to face for a minute with silence and with everyone staring at us. I then took his hands and intertwined my fingers with his and kissed him on his cheek. "Why not?" I said to him. 

For a moment, nothing happened until he released my hands and embraced me. That was the first confession I ever got and nicest at that.