Girls Are Mean

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love!

Amber shined the pedastool for the 10th time. Stupid Lay and his perfectionism..

 

It's only been two days of working in the host club, but no one managed to notice that she was NOT a male. Amber thought about it for a few moments, but realized they were all idiots. Although they seem to be pretty nice idiots...

 

Amber noticed that one of their regular customers keeps giving her the stink eye. Is she jealous? Why would anyone want to work with these weird idiots? Sure, they were handsome, but the weirdness covers it up pretty well.

 

 

Amber shrugged the feelings away and began serving tea to the glaring girl. Amber hadn't noticed that the girl left her foot out, causing Amber to trip and spill tea on her dress.

 

 

 

"Oops..." Amber picked up the remains of the teacup. "Sorry about that."

 

 

 

"YOU'RE SORRY?!" mean girl number one's eyes widened. She snatched the pitcher from Amber's hands and positioned it on top of Amber's head.

 

 

Amber closed her eyes, ready for the impact. It never came. Instead, she heard a loud splat. She opened one of her eyes and saw that mean girl cake...on her face. Behind her stood a triumphant Luhan, who mouthed fabulous to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Must be the cakes..

 

Mean girl stood there with open. Oh Shizzles!  What's going to happen now?

 

 

"Miss, if you keep your mouth open flies will come in your mouth," one of the twins said. Who knows, maybe they weren't people do looks the same after all.

 

 

Krease squatted in front of the soaked woman, who was sobbing pathetically on the floor like there was no tomorow. " I think you should leave." he smiled, as if he was a predator hungry for young children.

 

"I-I know what you are now!! You're a scubbus!!" Amber shouted.

 

 

Everyone in the room blinked. "A w-what?" a startled Krease stared. Lay held up his hand, silencing the room. " In other words, Amber is refering to is a female demon or supernatural entity that appears in dreams, who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men." he tuing-ed his glasses. " Kai, Jongin, kindly that monstrosity of a living thing out of my sight."

 

"Yes, milady." in a flash, they suddenly transformed into super aegyofied kawaii princesses that fight for justice.

 

Something like this.

 

tumblr_m0zr6oPqAI1rrm3k3o1_500.png

 

A loud shriek was heard in the crowd.

 

 

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO KOWAII OH MAY GAHHHH"

 

"Oh my. It seems we have a weeaboo in our premises.. " Luhan frowned. "You called him scary." Tao added.

 

The male that shrieked looked at them in fear, as if those two would eat him up oh oh oh oh wouaaahh eat him up . You know, like a hurricane venus.

 

 

"My name is Suho." the shrieking male cleared his throat." I want to be your manager."

 

 

The host club said okay, because he seems to be alright. You know, despite the fact that his uniform had Lay's face plastered all over it. Definetly not creepy at all.

 

 

 

In Amber's opinion anyways. After all she is a honor student. And a host.

 

 

 

Did she forget to mention that perhaps?

 

No, it can't be . After all she is a scholarship student.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's short. It's not serious after all and length does not matter in this case. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

 

kitkatvicious:  WAAAGH

you're welcome.