The Terrifying Host Club

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love!

Amber was not a happy camper.

 

Nope. She now works as a host... As a guy. Not to mention the fact that she owes $8,000,000 for breaking a stupid vase. She looked at the happy go lucky host club, who were sending kisses and winks at her.

 

How did this all happen?

 

It all started ... yesterday. Yeah, it didn't happen that long ago.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Amber was looking for a place to study. In her school.

 

Yes, SCHOOL.

 

How difficult can it be to find a place to study in a SCHOOL?

 

 

Library? Full of students making out.

 

 

Study Hall? The debate club is currently having a meeting.

 

Classrooms? All full.

 

 

Amber sighed, not knowing what she should do. She shuffled quietly in Ouran's large hallways as she whistled casually.

 

 

Oh?

 

Music Room 3?

 

No one seems to be in sight. Amber pushed the double doors open.

 

 

 

*BAM*!

 

 

 

A beam of bright line shined on her face. She slowly opened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

...What?

 

The room was large and grand, like any of Ouran's facilities, but this one was different. This room had a weird, glowing aura about it, and she did not like it one bit.

 

Females were seated in various branded couches and leather chairs, consuming expensive tea and pastries. Amber noticed the unpeeled price tag on one of the tea boxes.

 

 

 

HOLY SHISUS.

 

 

 

$100,000?!

 

That was 6 months worth of her rent for goodness sake! She shook her head and backed away in shock. She better get out before she breaks anything.

 

 

*CRASH*

 

 

"...I believe you have to pay for that, sir."

 

 

Her voice shaking, she slowly reached for her wallet. "H-H-How m-much i-is i-it?"

 

 

 

"$8,000,000." the dimpled man smiled charmingly. Actually, it looked a bit terrifying.

 

 

 

*THUD*

 

 

 

There was no reply. It's just a unconcious body.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

"..What was he thinking when he walked out of the house?"

 

 

"..Hideous." a pair of voices chorused.

 

 

"Shh! He's awake!" a high pitched voice chimed.

 

 

Amber rubbed her eyes and stared at the 6 men beside her.

 

 

 

"...Who are you people?"

 

 

 

They all grinned at each other and stood up.

 

 

 

"We're the Ouran High School Host Club!"

 

 

 

"...The what?"

 

They ignored the poor girl and continued the introduction. " I am the great Krease, ruler of the club." the blond one smiled dazzling at her . " I set up OHSHC three years ago all by myself. All the blood, tears shed.. They were worth it." he sniffled, wiping his fake tears with his knitted handkerchief.

 

 

 

 

Amber looked at his flamboyant white ruffled shirt and flared out trousers. "...What an idiot."

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the Host club backed away and gasped dramatically. "This commoner! How dare you insult I, the supreme overlord of alpacas and the host club!" Krease pointed a finger accusingly at her. " Peasants! Throw her in the dungeon!"

 

 

Amber merely raised  an eyebrow at him. Really? Commoner?

 

 

 

"YESSIR!!" twins chorused.

 

 

"My lord, we don't have a dungeon..." the stoic looking replied.

 

 

 

The blond blinked. "Oh yes. That's right.. we don't.." he ran to the corner and sobbed.

 

 

 

"Why is he so bipolar?" Amber wondered out loud. The dimpled man she saw before came forth among the boys and approached her.

 

 

 

 

" I wouldn't say that if I were you...Someone still owes us $ 8,000,000."

 

 

Amber paled. She momentarily forgot about that. " I can't possibly pay that!"

 

"Well, it looks like we have to resort to other means..."

 

 

"Other means?" What did the dimpled man mean?

 

 

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." blondie said, now calmed and sitting on a leather chair. Wait, where the heck did that come from?!

 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"As of today, you're now the host club's dog." dimpled man smiled, his glasses shining.

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!" Amber's eyes nearly dropped out of it's sockets.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

"DOG!!" Krease clapped his hand, in demand. " Bring us the tea and milk beverage!" His customers giggled like a bunch of seals, while one frowned. "Lord Krease, did you receive a new pet?"

 

 

"Pet?" Krease's thick eyebrows moved north. "No! No! I have my one and only Ace. May I ask why milady is so loathful today?" he asked kissing her hand.

 

 

"Milord seems to be very fond of your new 'dog'." the female scrunched her nose in hapiness.

 

"Not  as fond of our Lady Jasmine here." Krease gave her his instant killer smile. The other girls swooned and shrieked in hapiness.

 

 

Amber kicked open the Host Club door and placed the paper bag on top of the glass table. " ..I left it in the storeroom." She took out packages of instant milk tea and set it down.

 

 

 

 

"Dog? What on earth is that?" Krease looked at the high in sugar powder in confusion. Amber gave him a puzzled look." You asked for milk and tea, so I thought it would be cheaper to buy this. It's instant milk tea. And I have a name you know.."

 

 

 

 

"Ins-tant.." Krease repeated the word slowly, as if it were in foreign tongue.

 

 

 

 

"MOTHER!!!" he shrieked on top of his lungs. An annoyed looking Lay walked over slowly and stopped. " It's a convinient way to drink milk and tea for lazy commoners. " he read off his tablet. "Very high on sugar and high fructose corn syrup. And very easy to create, if I may add."

 

 

"DOGGGGG!!! Enlight us with your commoner ways!! MOTHER! I WANT YOU TO SET UP... Err.. what do you need again?"

 

 

 

"Hot water and cups." Amber answered in a monotone.

 

".. YES THOSE. GET ME HOT WATER AND CUPS MOMMY!!! Attention guests of the host club! Today we have a special treat! We're going to try a commoner beverage!" he smiled brightly.

 

"Commoner beverage?"

 

"What if I'm allergic to the low quality?"

 

"My father hates it when I drink cheap things..."

 

"Commoner beverage? Well.. If its for Lord Krease.."

 

 

The guests reluctantly walked over to the table. Amber felt strange that thse rich people never even heard of instant milk tea. Did they live in caves or something? Nah. They have too much money for that.

 

Amber tore the packages open and poured them into the cups, then she poured boiling hot water into the mix and began stirring. "That's it."

 

"WOAH!!!" the host club all clapped enthusthiaticlly. Amber blinked. How did all the guests leave so fast?

 

"...Where did they all go?"

 

"Class." Jongin and Kai smirked. Amber looked at the grandfather clock behind Luhan and ran out of the host club. She was a scholarship student after all.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________