Part 2 - Summer in Vegas

2nd Anniversary Special

A/N: Just to be clear, this isn’t the part 2 of Magnet. This is an entirely different one. That fic is done. LOL

This is unedited and I wasn’t able to reread this again after writing so I’m so sorry for mistakes and stuff.. I’ll edit it next time.. see reason below..

 


 

I closed my eyes for a few seconds to rid of the growing tiredness straining them. I placed my reading glasses beside my laptop and massaged the bridge of my nose for more comfort. I sighed in relief. A moment of peace was all I needed to relieve my stress. But unfortunately, I won’t be having much of that.

 

“That was so fun Jessi!” I heard the front door open revealing my two friends entering our hotel room. Jessica giggled loudly and dumped herself on the couch. My concentration was ruined because of all the noises they were creating.

 

Tiffany spotted me cramped up on the desk in the corner of the room. Her happy demeanor vanished replacing it with pity in her eyes. Jessica peeked on top of the couch and saw me as well. Her expression matched Tiffany’s.

 

The lone brunette in the room dropped all the shopping bags she was holding and rushed to me. “Taeng! What are you doing?!”

 

“What?” I asked innocently.

 

Jessica was the one who answered this time. “Why did you bring your work here?! We’re in Las freakin’ Vegas!”

 

“So?” The two stared at me at disbelief.

 

“So?? We’re here to have fun!” Tiffany defended and Jessica nodded in agreement.

 

“Tiffany and I just went shopping and look what we got!” The girl on the couch stood up and rummaged through the shopping bags, and later pulling out some ridiculously expensive looking pieces of clothing.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Guys, you know that I’m not interested in those stuff!”

 

“Like hell you aren’t!” Jessica was clearly annoyed now. “We came here for a vacation and you’re spending your time buried in your work as always! When are you going to loosen up and have fun?”

 

Tiffany put her hand on Jessica’s back to soothe her growing anger and the girl visibly relaxed. “Shh, baby, don’t get angry at Taeng.” She added for good measure. I swear these two are always making me feel like their child or a third wheel.

 

“I didn’t want a vacation in the first place. I didn’t ask for you guys to bring me here!” I defended myself and both of my friend’s expressions looked offended. I felt the impact of what I just said and I know I hurt their feelings. They were only trying to be nice to me and I repay them by locking myself in my room and lashing out on them. But the thing was I really needed to finish this article I was writing or else I will miss the deadline.

 

Tiffany, the most sensitive of my needs, attempted to make the situation less difficult for all of us. “Taeng, I know how demanding your work is. And I know you have some deadlines to make but you haven’t really had fun in a long time! And since you’re already here, might as well make the most out of it. Okay?” This time she reached for my shoulders, her eyes begging me to say yes. I glanced over at Jessica’s face and she looked uncaring as ever, clearly still upset with our little argument earlier.

 

“Okay fine.” I said defeated. “So what are you guys planning to do?”

 

Jessica perked up, somehow forgetting she was in a bad mood. “We’re going clubbing later!” She exclaimed with enthusiasm and Tiffany excitedly looked at her. But when she turned to me, she had this pleading expression because she knew that I didn’t like going to sweaty, crowded, dark, loud, and sometimes smelly places. And a club was a perfect example of that.

 

I sighed to myself when Jessica asked if I was in or not. “Yeah sure.”I told them weakly. I had no choice but I felt good when my two friends’ moods lifted evidently.

 

Jessica left Tiffany and I alone to try on the clothes she bought earlier. I guess she’s going to get ready for our trip later as well. “Thanks for coming with us Taeng. Sorry about Jessi though.”

 

“I know I understand. But can I go home early? I really need to get back to work.” I asked as a final ultimatum.

 

“Sure. Jessi’s gonna be drunk by that time anyway, she won’t notice you’re gone.” She flashed her eye-smile at me. I tried to reciprocate it with my own cute smile. “Yeah. Go get her drunk.” I said. She giggled and said, “I’m gonna see what she’s up to. Finish up what you can and go get ready okay? We’ll be leaving in 2 hours.”

 

“Yeah yeah, just don’t do anything unholy in your room. God knows these walls aren’t soundproof.” She smiled deviously at me and I knew they’re gonna do it anyway. “Fany really! At least try to keep it down!” I called out to her retreating figure. She slammed her and Jessica’s room and just as I expected, after 5 minutes, loud ual moans emanated from the room. I groaned loudly in disgust.

 

Time to put my earphones on.

 


 

“So where exactly are we going?” I asked Tiffany, who was holding on to Jessica’s hand, who was practically skipping all the way to the club. I was also holding on to Fany’s arm because I didn’t want to get lost in a foreign land. My English wasn’t that good and I’d die in this place if I get separated to these two who were goddesses of the English language.

 

 

We stopped at a fancy looking club. There was a long line of people who wanted to get in and I expected us to line up as well. I was surprised when Tiffany and Jessica (with me of course) strode to the front of the line and flashed a sweet smile at the bouncer. The bouncer nodded and he let us through. I was impressed.

 

“Wow, I never thought you guys were that popular.” Both of them smiled like me like they were saying ‘duh of course’.

 

“We just met the bouncer earlier today and he invited us here!” Jessica shouted, making her voice louder than the club music which was deafening. I automatically disliked the place even though it had a sort of class coming from it. Although, it was classier than most of the clubs I’ve been to with my friends. Well, we’re in Vegas, that was expected.

 

The three of us slid into a booth which was luckily empty. Tiffany ordered a round of drinks and we started going through it, or at least Jessica was. I took my time sipping mine like it was tea because I can’t get drunk tonight. I had a lot of stuff to do unlike these two who were now making out shamelessly in front of me. It’s not a big deal for me because I was used to it but that didn’t mean they could freely do it all the time. It made me feel sad a bit because I had no one. Not because no one wanted me but it’s was because of my job. It took all my free time and I didn’t have the time to have a relationship, let alone date.

 

As I divert my gaze from Tiffany and Jessica who was devouring each other’s faces, I spotted somebody who caught my attention. I down my drink and stood up from the booth to follow her. It was a little difficult keeping track of her because of the crowd and dimness of the place but I managed to follow her at the back of the club.

 

The place seemed exclusive and private from the looks of it. It was like a restricted section of the club or some sort. My immediate conclusion was it was only for the employees of the club but there were customers coming out of it as well. It made me curious.

 

“Are you just gonna stand there or are you coming in?” I heard someone say in English. When I didn’t reply because I honestly didn’t understand it, I felt a hand grab my own and I was being dragged to a hallowed hallway and into a private room.

 

My eyes adjusted from all the twinkling lights inside the room that were caused by a glimmering silver curtain. In front of it was a mini stage with a pole in the middle of it, a lone chair placed strategically to get a full view of the platform.

 

I gulped loudly.

 

I turned around to meet the person who dragged me here. For the first time, I saw her face. Her round but gorgeous, gorgeous face. She has a dark and slightly curly long hair which totally gave her an exotic look. I looked down and saw legs that go on for miles. Her barely there clothes also caught my attention.

 

She was wearing a tight corset which accentuated her figure and goddamn she was y. Her leather shorts weren’t really covering any part of her legs because it was that short. However, her super long legs were covered with net stockings that stopped below her knee coz her leather boots took care of that part. She towered over me but she didn’t seem intimidating at all.

 

My eyes went back to her face again and she had her eyebrows lifted, staring at me curiously. “Uhm…” Was all I could muster because I really can’t think of anything else but the y, tall goddess in front of me.

 

She smirked at me as she pushed me backwards so I landed on my at the chair at the center of the room. She went to the sound system that was placed at the side of the room, her heels clicking along the way. I can’t help but stare at her perfect which she was purposely showing me as she take her time selecting the music she preferred.

 

Slow sensual beats filled the dim room and my heart started beating wildly in anticipation. I know the show will start soon. The woman climbed the mini stage and grasped the pole as she started to sway her body to the music.

 

Her movements were fluid and sultry at the same time. She worked that pole like there was no tomorrow. I could feel my body starting to heat up, some parts of me are practically throbbing already. Her long legs embraces that cold pole expertly as she climbs it and did some tricks which was impossible for me to do.

 

I know my mouth was hanging wide open and I swear some drool was forming on the edge of it. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and I noticed she wasn’t looking anywhere else but me. Her eyes, hungry and dark, not just from her smoky make-up. I could detect a hint of lust in it, or was I thinking too much?

 

Suddenly, she went down from the platform and was now sauntering towards me. I looked up to her and she was still wearing that y and knowing smirk.

 

She lowered her head so we were face to face and asked, “What’s your name baby?” in English and although I’m not fluent, I can answer that simple question.

 

“T-taeyeon.” I stuttered in nervousness because she was really that close to me, to the point that I could feel her sweet breath on my face.

 

“Interesting.” She said as she straddled me. Oh god I think I’m going to have a heart attack. She had so much power over me but I sat there unmoving like a statue because I have no clue what to do in this situation. “You can touch if you want to.” She said. But I only got the word touch and want. I couldn’t comprehend her sentence. So when I didn’t do anything, she grabbed both my hands and placed it on her hips. My eyes widened when the heat from her body envelops my hands.

 

Speaking of heat, I think there’s too much forming in my lower stomach and that most sensitive part of my body uhm, down there.

 

“My name is Summer.” And with that she started to move in my lap. Well, duh she was giving me a freaking hot ! She tossed her head here and there, her flowing hair flawlessly following her every move.

 

Ever so often, her hands touches my face and somewhere between my chest. She leaned over me and I swear I couldn’t breathe. Not because of the closeness, but because of how my heart seemed to want to escape my ribcage.

 

“I didn’t think I would meet a Korean here.” She whispered in my ear seductively. I was surprised she suddenly spoke in my native language. And it made me even more than I already was.

 

“Y-you’re a Korean?” I asked breathily because she was still doing these crazy dances on my lap.

 

“Uhuh.” She said and the raspiness of her voice caused a shot of arousal to travel through my body directly down my throbbing center. I could feel she wanted me too because of the in the air and even I knew that this wasn’t normal.   

 

“I usually don’t do this but do you want to get out of here?” She stared at me with full on lust coated eyes.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked.

 

“You’ll see.” Summer smiled at me sincerely for the first time tonight and I couldn’t help but follow her. I also don’t normally go with a stranger in clubs because as I’ve said, I was not  a fan of this kinds of places but something about this girl made me curious and well, super ually frustrated.

 

We arrived at a nice looking building which turned out to be her apartment. And she practically pushed me towards her apartment door which hurt a bit but I did only but more. Her smirk was still displayed on her face while she was trying to unlock her apartment door. She was still so close to me, as if she would die if we didn’t have any physical contact for less than 5 seconds.

 

The door opened and she hurried inside with me in tow. We entered her bedroom which was cleaner than I expected, as well as the rest of her apartment. But all of those thoughts were wiped from my head when she asked, “Can I kiss you?” I nodded without preamble and I think it was very thoughtful and sweet of her to ask permission first before doing anything.

 

The combination of fire and electricity coursed through my entire body the moment our lips touched. The kiss wasn’t that frantic but there was an evident want and hunger in our actions. She entered her tongue in my mouth, this time without warning but I didn’t think much of it. I wanted it as much as she was, or maybe even more.

 

She gasped when I took the initiative to her to pull her in more. Maybe she thought I wasn’t experienced in this, well, she’s wrong. I had a fair share of fooling around even though I wasn’t as outgoing as my friends.

 

Oh no, speaking of my friends…

 

I cut off our heated make out session by slightly pushing her away. She was puzzled and confused. “Did I do something wrong?” She worriedly asked.

 

“No, uhm, I forgot about my friends. I left them in the club.” I knew it wasn’t the time to think about anything else when a super hot and y club dancer? stripper? (I really don’t know what to call her) was doing all kinds of marvelous things on my body without even really touching me where I needed it the most.

 

“Oh.” She said, disappointment painting her face. “Do you wanna go back to get them?”

 

“Uhm…” I pondered. Do I have to make a decision right now? “Well, I already told them that I would go home early. So maybe they’d think that I already left.”

 

“Are you sure? We can go back if you want to.” I knew she was as as me but the fact that she was offering like this made me like her more than I intended to.

 

“Yeah I’m sure.” I said, my head closing in on her on purpose.

 

“Okay then.” She said and she pushed me on her fluffy bed, both of us giggling as she started to take off her first piece of clothing.

 


 

I opened my hotel door slowly and closed it without a sound. Jessica and Tiffany were probably hung over and I didn’t want to disturb them. Plus, I didn’t want to be questioned about my whereabouts last night.

 

Oops too late.

 

“Hey! Where have you been?!” Tiffany came rushing out of her and Jessica’s room. “We were worried sick!”

 

“Baby, can you lower your voice?!” Jessica grunted and I saw her petite body lying on the couch. Clearly she has a killer hangover. “Is that Taeyeon?”

 

“Yes.” Tiffany responded, upset by my sudden disappearance I guess. “Where did you go?”

 

Jessica sat up slowly from the couch and studied me. She suddenly gasped and jumped out of the sofa. “Oh my god! You had !!!”

 

“What?!!” Tiffany exclaimed because probably my guilty facial expression gave me away. Still I tried to deny it. “No I didn’t!”

 

“Yes you did!! This is your walk of shame, well, sort of.” Jessica excitedly. “Anyway, who was it??”

 

“It was nobody.” I tried avoiding by going straight to the couch to sit down but of course, they wouldn’t let me go.

 

“Stop lying to us! Tell us the dirty deets!!” Tiffany rolled her eyes at her girlfriend and I also did the same.

 

“I’m not gonna tell you that! But okay I admit I did go home with someone yesterday.” There was an automatic smile forming on my face by the thought of the girl I was with last night.

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked on and I know I won’t be able to get some peace if I didn’t tell them what happened. “She told me her name was Summer. She was a dancer at the club.”

 

“WHAT?! YOU NAILED A STRIPPER?!” Jessica said with horror on her face.

 

“Jessi, it’s impossible. That club wasn’t a strip club!” Tiffany said and I agreed.

 

“She was a dancer. Although there was a private room for pole dances but she didn’t strip okay? The customers aren’t even allowed to touch her… well except for me.” I sheepishly relayed and the both of them had knowing smiles on their faces.

 

“She told me she was attracted to me the moment she saw me and she did her best so she could catch my attention and lure me in that private room. She was so awesome and sweet and caring…”

 

“Looks like somebody’s in love!” Tiffany teased and I slapped her arm.

 

“No I’m not!”

 

“Did she even tell you her real name though?” Jessica questioned.

 

“Of course! And I’m going to see her again today.” I excitedly said.

 

“I thought you had some deadlines to make?” Tiffany kept teasing me.

 

“Screw those deadlines! I’m only here for a week and I’m not going to waste it.” I said as I head towards my room to take a quick nap and freshen up. I have to be presentable when I meet her again today.

 

“I think our job here is done.” I heard Jessica say and she high-fived Tiffany.

 

My job wasn’t done though. It wouldn’t be until I make Choi Sooyoung mine.



A/N: y right? HAHA.. I wish I could’ve done more but I really wanted to lay down now coz my back is seriously killing me. If you want then I will grant your wish….in my next fic. If you still want me to write... Maybe you all are tired of me... 

 

Thank you everybody for reading my stories for the past two years.. I’m really grateful for every comment, votes, and subscription.

Saranghae~

 

~geumanhaeyo