Headaches.... Are Unusual?

"It" Brought Them Together

Yoon Rae sighed. Her arms crossed as she sat Indian Style on the couch. Once in a while, her brows furrowed, and her eyes blinked in an uneven time span. Her nose twitched with great curiosity, and the tip of her lips itched for a groan. Yoon Rae noticed her nasty ways, and tapped her fingernails on top of her thighs, not making a sound. 

Currently, no one was up yet, since it was five in the morning, and only a slight tinge of light was revealed. Every thing was silent for now. Only little, unimportant noises were heard, like cars on the street and whatnot. Yet, this wasn't supposed to be it. Yoon Rae had sat on the very couch for two straight hours. And the only reason why was that she was, simply,

Disturbed.

That's all it was. A simple, yet complex feeling to explain. The word slips right out of your mouth, yet you can't actually explain what 'disturbed' actually meant. For the past week, give or take a couple of days, Yoon Rae had yet to feel that antsy sensation. She hadn't even taken her medicine, and the sensation never came. Had it permanently subsided? No! That couldn't have been the answer. The doctor clearly said that when she reached the age of 24, then the sickness would leave. 

But the possibility wasn't right, and neither was it wrong. A deep rumble came from her very throat. Her breaths had become very fast, and hungry for air. Her eyes squinted, and a scowl slowly came into place from where her blank line that she called her 'lips' came from. Yoon Rae rolled her eyes, if she kept thinking about this in such a deep debt, then she'd probably get one right this second! Her hand turned into fists and she playfully bonked her head. Now wasn't the time for this. 

That disturbing thought was what kept her up for that, unusually, long night. Her birthday had just past two days ago, and it was a joyful day, one of her best in a lifetime too. She was angry, that was that. 

But she didn't want such a chaotic feeling taking her over for such a long period of time, and so she sighed, and tried to let it go. It only took the female a few minutes to finally come back to her former self. And by the time she looked at the clock, she saw that it had just striked the seven, with the long hand just above the two. 

"I have no life..." Yoon Rae huffed.

She sat up straighter on the couch, and folded her ruffled blanket and put the pillow on top. She remembered a funny memory from just two days ago. The boys kept on complaining about how Yoon Rae should sleep in one of the rooms, while the other one or two boys could sleep on the couch. Yoon Rae didn't like it one bit, and so she, literally, shoved their words back into their heads, but in her own point of view. She was a guest, and she sleeps on the couch, period. Just because she was a girl doesn't mean she should get the royal treatment, was what she thought. 

A light sniffled came out of , and she yawned. None of the boys were awake yet, and so she decided to check on them. Her feet shuffled there way into the first room, where Young Saeng and Hyung Jun slept. Her hand the knob, and warm air quickly entered her body. She smiled peacefully, and peeked her head inside. 

There they were, sleeping like little babies. Young Saeng was flipped over, and sprawled out onto the floor with parts of the blanket stuck between his feet. And only a couple feet away, was Hyung Jun, hugging his comfy pillow, and lightly snoring. Young Saeng had a streak in his hair, and it divided his head into three parts. This made Yoon Rae giggle. Young Saeng usually had his hair clean, straight, and stylish. Yet looking at him like this was simply fascinating. Hyung Jun too, his childish personality fit the way he slept.

Next was Jung Min, who clearly, slept alone. Yoon Rae heard about his kicking problem while watching 'Thank You for Waking Me Up' on television one day. He seemed like a snotty prince, yet she knew that he never actually meant to do his violent actions for such a purpose. Jung Min was the only one who had a bed, so far. He was huddled on the side, and his head touched the wall. The sleeping mask he wore made it even worse for Yoon Rae to ty to see his face. A sleeping posture, also, couldn't have been made out. 

Finally, there was Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong. As soon as Yoon Rae had shut the door to Jung Min's room, she quickly shuffled her feet to the last room. She clearly loved the way Hyun Joong looked, as he slept. A bed head like his made him look like a lion. The moment she peeked her head in, a chest bumped into her face. It was unexpected, and surprising, making Yoon Rae jump back a little.

"Oh sorry!" A worried voice called out. 

Yoon Rae bowed a 'good morning' and apologized back.

"Kyu Jong, why are you up so early?" 

"I usually wake up at this time anyway. What about you Yoon Rae?"

"O-Oh, I couldn't sleep so I just wanted to check up on you guys..." Yoon Rae trailed off.

Her feet quickly shuffled back to the couch, and she sat straight up. She decided to watch a little bit of television, since Kyu Jong decided to get ready. Not feeling the least bit hungry, Yoon Rae channel surfed, and saw a television drama that looked interesting to watch. Yoon Rae gently the volume, and watched the drama boringly. The romance was too cheesy, the beginning seemed to catch her eyes, but everything else was much too exaggerated. 

"A girl who meets and successfully marries after meeting him again after 10 years, this junk is idiotic." Yoon Rae huffed and turned of the television. She rolled her eyes, her body feeling digusted. 


"Hyung Jun you idiot!" Jung Min yelled from the kitchen. 

He bellowed out and it seemed as if the ground actually vibrated. Yoon Rae ran out from the bathroom. Her dripping wet hair swiftly turned, and she groaned. For the whole time she was here, all she saw Jung Min and Hyung Jun do was fight. 

"What is it now?" Hyun Joong came out of his bedroom. The noise alarmed him and Kyu Jong's head also peered out of the room.

Young Saeng, who had been trying to watch television, sighed deeply and searched for the two boys. 

Disasters, Disasters!


Hello readers!
Sorry for the long wait, and rather short chapter. School has been pretty heptic, and this is all I can give you for now! I will post another chapter as soon as possible. Remember to comment, suscribe, and stay tuned to see what Jung Min and Hyung Jun did. I'm sorry, guys. Saranghae, every one!

-StardustSky