Craziness Ensues

"It" Brought Them Together

The moment Yoon Rae walked out that door, she felt as if she would drop dead. And as soon as she grabbed one of the member's hand, she wanted to run away. Ever since SS501 made their first debut, Yoon Rae had loved them from the start. Each singer had their own sense of style, but when singing together, they sounded perfect. Yoon Rae still couldn't believe that SS501 had been standing in front of her. Although they indirectly ruined her concert, she felt as if it were her own fault too; for not feeling well. 

Yoon Rae blinked 5 times, and reached her hands in her pockets. Curiously, the boys waited for her to speak while she secretly pinched her stomach. 

"So, it isn't a dream?" Yoon Rae mumbled quietly. 

"E-Excuse me, we're sorry, for everything." Hyun Joong bowed. The rest of the band followed. Quickly, Yoon Rae turned red, and nodded her head shyly.

"That's alright. It wasn't your fault, really." Yoon Rae rubbed her head. As the boys lifted up their heads, Hyung Jun shook his and denied her 'that's okay'. He apoligized deeply and bowed several times more, and one again, the others then followed suit. Yoon Rae reached her hand and grabbed Hyung Jun's.

"Please, you really didn't do anything wrong, Hyung Jun-ssi. I also felt a little iffy about this concert. In fact. I feel a little sick right now." Yoon Rae laughed. 

The boys nodded their heads, understanding her. Sometimes during their own concerts, they also didn't feel well, and ended up doing worse in the real performance, but still doing the right things. Everything depends on how you are, and how you act. If you feel tired, then you'll most likely do bad, but if you feel happy, then you'll also most likely succeed. 

As the awkward silence between the band and the girl remained, each nervously stood their. 

STOMP! STOMP!

"How dare you in the name of God, ruin Yoon Rae's performance? And on her 15th Anniversary!" Chul Moo pointed. Yoon Rae, who had slowly reacted to Chul Moo's outrage gasped and held her chest. Each member then bowed deeply, lying onto the floor, making Chul Moo feel embarrassed. He shook his hands back and forth while telling them to quickly stand up, but they refused.

"What we did was wrong, and we deserve to be punished. We won't leave until we receive one, sir." Kyu Jong pleaded. Yoon Rae stomped her foot hard onto the cold floor. It was already 11:00 at night, and everyone deserves to rest. This action caused the boys to jolt and face her way. The musician sighed tiredly and signaled them to stand up. 

Yet they still refused.

"Alright! Although I think you don't deserve one, I'll give you a punishment. Okay let's see..." Yoon Rae yelled. She tapped her foot and touched her chin, trying to find out a light punishment for the boys to do. Chores maybe? There's not much to do at Yoon Rae's house, since she lives in a small apartment near the concert building. Yoon Rae moved her head back and forth, but quickly just stuck with the chores punishment. I mean, bowing on the cold hard floor is punishment enough, but it seemed as if SS501 thought that it wasn't.

"Okay then, how about chores? Chores seem like a good punishment. All you'll have to do is take care of my house when I'm gone, and etc." Her hands trailed to her hips. SS501 stood up and formed a circle, leaving Chul Moo and Yoon Rae out. Undistinct whispers could be heard from the group as Chul Moo moved on to Yoon Rae's side. The thoughts in Chul Moo's head changed drastically; he was always fond of listening to SS501 music, he admired them, but after today's "performance", he thought different.

"You''re probably thinking bad about them, Chul Moo, but it's not their fault. They're popular, that's that. If people don't like me then they don't like me. That's that." Yoon Rae whispered into Chul Moo's ear. Her arms then crossed around her chest as both of them waited for SS501's response. Periodically, most likely every 3 minutes, Jung Min and Young Saeng would look over to Yoon Rae and Chul Moo to see how they were doing. Both of them seemed bored, especially Yoon Rae, since she gets easily tired. Each member wanted to know what they were going to specifically do, but it doesn't seem that Yoon Rae would actually tell them since she looked like she was about to fall asleep at any second.

And with that, they decided. "Yeah, we'll take it. But how long are we going to do them?" Hyung Joon asked.

"As long as you like. One day, one month, one year, whatever works." Yoon Rae coughed. She scrunched her eyebrows. A familiar, heavy pain waved by her head. She had felt this so many times, yet this one felt worse. She tried to remember, did she take her Headache Pills this morning? Everything became foggy to her. 

She didn't even remember what she did this morning. Yoon Rae needed to go home, and fast, she couldn't take the needle-like pain. It felt as if her head were to explode. Slowly, her hand reached her way into the pockets of her sweatshirt, clenching onto her stomach area. As SS501 was planning out how long they were going to punish themselves, and with Chul Moo running to the bathroom, Yoon Rae was left unnoticed once again. 

Her breathing changed. As the pain progressed to her mid-body section, her breathing turned faster. The way it hurt wanted to leave her in tears, to be left there and eventually just die. Yoon Rae had thought about it: Death. It might be better than to stand there being in pain every other week. She had taken pills each day, but nothing seems to actually take affect and help her. A slight whimper slid off of her tongue, and she quickly held . She didn't want the five boys around her worrying even worse. After they had made their decision, Yoon Rae would just simply leave. No goodbyes, good nights, not anything. 

"We'll work for the next 2 weeks, since we ha- Park Yoon Rae?!" Hyung Jun yelled. 

The pain turned into a hot boiling sensation, everything she looked at was just a blur of color. She heard the sound of Kim Kyu Jong's voice, along with Hyun Joong's, but it was faint. She hated this. The next time she'd waked up, Yoon Rae wouldn't remember a thing. It's happened 5 times in her life. This seemed cheesy, like in those movies when the girl turns sick, and the guy takes her home, and then she falls in love. 

Oh how Yoon Rae hated those movies. Like anything that good would ever happen in her life?

Oh boy, was Yoon Rae wrong!


Author's Notes: Sorry for the seemingly short chapter. I wanted to end this because I have an idea coming up! There was a lot of dialouge in here though, but worry not, the next chapter will be posted as soon as possible dear readers!