Senior Year

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Eunji woke up this morning, a lot more earlier than usual. She went to prepared breakfast for the rest after she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She wrote a note on a post-it before she went to get changed into her uniform. "Another new beginning. Hope this year I will finish JJH up." She said and took her bag and went to put on a pair of leather boots and went out of the appartment silently without waking the others. She turned to her laptop, still on, and noticed a message that was sent to her to the email address she has been using with J. But the email was not from J.

When she closed the door and locked it, Woohyun also just closed the door behind him. "Good morning." He said which startled Eunji. He held out his hand and Eunji held it. "Everything is fine?" He asked and Eunji nodded. The couple went to the elevator. They went to eat breakfast together. 

"So you're going to a new school, what are you going to do if girls surround you?" Eunji asked playfully. "I won't even pay attention to them because I have you." He replied. "I trust you don't worry." Eunji said and Woohyun gave her his spoon with a bit of rice and curry. "It's good." He said and Eunji opened to let him feed her. She nodded and laughed shyly.

"Since when did our quarrel-every-single-day relationship became like this?" She asked. "Since we fell in love with each other." Woohyun replied back. 

After they finished breakfast, they went out of the shop. "Let me walk you to school." Woohyun said. 

"No it's ok. It's still too early." Eunji said and Woohyun looked at the time. "My classes are starting in about an hour. Guess we have time to spend together." Woohyun replied. "I end at 2 today. Want me to wait for you after your classes end?" He asked.

"No one knows our relationship, but I think people around may have guessed it. I don't mind." Eunji replied. "We will have to tell them eventually. It's been 2 months already."

"Then how about you go to my school? If I can't be a couple with you at your school, at least we can be one at mine. Everyone from there will back off." Woohyun said and Eunji laughed lightly. They held hands and walked to Woohyun's school. "We don't need to do this. I trust you." She said. He turned and looked at her. They stared at each other for a long while as their face get closer every second. But they stopped when they heard a honk from a car. There was a boy who crossed the street on his skateboard when the light was still red. 

The couple cleared their throat and continued their way hands in hands. Woohyun's school was few streets away from Eunji's. It takes around 20 minutes to walk there. When they entered the school, people were throwing glances at the couple. "Come visit me whenever you want." Woohyun told Eunji. "Geurae. I will." She said. 

Eunji then went to her school. As she walked to her classroom, she texted her brother for his new school in another school.

This year, she was still with the same classmates than last year, except the fact that Baro and Gongchan were in the States, so there were new faces. There was 3 guys at the back of the class, smiling when they saw Eunji. Henry, Taemin and Jonghyun were standing there.

In the same time, L, Hoya, Sungyeol, Barkhyun and few members from Death Note, L.Joe and Cap arrived besides Eunji.

"Since when did the second building and the main building became one?" L asked Hoya while the rest were just staring at him. "I'm not sure, but there is surely something going on." Replied Hoya, without looking away.

"What's with that attitude?" Henry asked and went in front of Eunji. "We have new rules now, surprised right?" Jonghyun asked.

"Why are ypu always surrounded by gangs?" Taemin asked. Before anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter