The Sister's Past

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♚ AUTHOR POV:

" Yah Baekhyun. What should I do? How can I know more about her past?" Chanyeol asked and continued to worry. " Ask her." Baekhyun answered calmly. " Yah! Seriously." Chanyeol shouted, panicking at how Baekhyun can be so calm. " I'm totally serious." Baekhyun said in defense. " Call her." Bekhyun then said and took a sip of his drink. " I don't have her phone number." His friend started to cough.

"..." Baekhyun scratched his eyebrow. And sighed. " What are you waiting to ask?" " Will she give..."

" Of course she will!" All the Exo member shouted, since they were eardropping. "They were listening to our conversation." Chanyeol said but his freind ignored his comment. " Yah Chanyeol, you're her brother." Luhan said. " Believe in you." He finished.

" Fighting!" They all shouted to him and Baekhyun smiled to his friend to give him strength.

 

Chanyeol, the next day, went to look for Eunji. " Eunji!!" Chanyeol shouted as he ran to her. Infinite was watching him.

" Yah. Why's that guy always running after that girl? Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" Woohyun asked, annoyed.

" Why? Are you jealous?" Dongwoo asked to . " Yah! When are you going to stop?!" Woohyun shouted, pissed.  " Do you think it's true that Lee Byunghun's her boyfriend?" Hoya asked to catch Woohyun attention.

" What you mean?" Sungyeol asked and turned back to look at Eunji and Chanyeol talking.

" I think it's only a lie." L whispered and smiled.

 

" What is it?" Eunji asked and turned to face her brother. " Yah! Why are you always coming to see Eunji?" Ricky asked. " Do you have a problem with it?" Chanyeol asked. " Mind your own business." Even though Death Note is feared by everyone, Chanyeol, when it comes to his sister, no matter who they are, he will always do anything for her. 

" Ricky." Eunji said. " Aish." " Let's go." L.Joe said as Cap, Gongchan and CNU pulled the others away. " What it is?" Eunji asked again, kindly.

" Could you pass me your phone number?" Chanyeol asked. ' Great... I said it. Will she give it to me?' " For what?" Eunji asked.  " To be able to communicate with you." Chanyeol said. Eunji took the phone from Chanyeol's hand and type down her phone number. The brother smiled happily. "Don't overuse it." She said. She seemed to not care but deep in her, she was happy that her brother went to ask her for the number. 

 

When the classes ended, Chanyeol went to Eunji's class. But she weren't there. " Baekhyun." Chanyeol said. " What?" " Where's Eunji?" He asked. "She left." Baekhyun answered. " Already?" Chanyeol asked. He took out his cellphone and called Eunji, but no one was answering. " Do you know where she lives?"

" Why should I know? Even you don't know." Baekhyun said nonchalantly. " I know." L said. Both Exo member turned to Myungsoo in shock. " What did he say?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun and then stared at Myungsoo. " What did you say?" He started to get annoyed, even if it's lightly.

" I just said that I know where Eunji's living." L said and he started walking. " Yah!" Chanyeol shouted then L.Joe came in front of him. "She went to Starbucks. The one near the school." L. Joe said to calm the tension between the brother and L.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at him this time.

" If you continue looking at me, she will leave." L.Joe warned them. Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to Starbucks. Baekhyun stopped Chanyeol and stopped him before he could enter the coffee shop.

" Yah. I'm going to wait you at a table." " Cool."

They entered Starbucks.

Eunji was sitting in front of a window, reading a book. Her back was facing them. " I will go there, you go talk to her." Baekhyun said as he went to a table at the end of the shop.

 

' Neh... I have to tell him, even if it's harsh.' Eunji thought and bite her lips. 'I don't want to do that either.' She thought.. Chanyeol sat next to her. She looked at him. " What are you doing here?" Eunji asked. ' Talking about him...' She thought. " I..." Chanyeol wanted to say, but Eunji stopped him. He looked at her. " Good timing. I have something to say to you." Eunji said. " What?" Chanyeol asked his sister, worried. " You should stop talking and coming near me." Eunji said, as soon as she spoke, she wanted to take back her words. 'I said it in a wrong way.'

" What?" Chanyeol asked confused. " Why? What happened?" He asked, wanting to know what happened to his sister that made her say this. " Just because. It's for your sake." Eunji said, once again, she wanted to take them back. 'I can't speak well.' " Why? Give me a proper reason. Why should I do something that I don't even know the reason?" Chanyeol asked, insisting.

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter