Helping Causes Trouble

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♚ AUTHOR POV:
Two days later, on a Monday, Eunji and her friends went to school like they normally did. This day, they went earlier to school than before. This morning, Eunji was more tired than the other days.

" Do you like Korea?" L.Joe asked Eunji.

" It's Ok. Not bad." Eunji said. " How about you?" She asked him back. L.Joe looked at her.

" It's sure that I prefer L.A. But I like Korea too. It's a different world, so there's a lot of things we can discover. But there's something I discovered." L. Joe said.

" What?" CAP asked.

" The gangs in here, they aren't strong. They are so easy to fight." He said. " The gangs. So you fought a lot of them?" Eunji asked.

" No! I didn't fight at all until the other time." L. Joe said in a defensive mode.

" Calm down, I'm kidding." Eunji said which made CAP laughed.

 

" She's in our school?" One of them asked.

" Yes, but in the other building. I remember her uniform." Another said.

" Good. We'll get our revenge... because of her the police kept us in the police station for two days. I'm really in a bad mood now." 

" We will fight her? She's a girl." The younger said which made the second older smack his neck.

" Let's go." 

 

" We'll be right back." L.Joe told Eunji. He didn't want to go to the class that early.

Eunji entered the classroom. She had nothing to do so she decided to read a book. There was only a few students in the class. She went to her seat. 

 

Meanwhile, the 5 boys entered the school building. Everyone started to whisper.

" What are they doing here?" " Do they want to find Exo or Infinite?" " They never come to this building." " I heard they stayed in the police station for 2 days." What did they do?"

But they didn't pay any attention to what they say. One of them went to grab a boy's collar.

" Where Park Eunji?" He asked. He knew her name because they saw her name tag on her uniform the other day. " Which class is she in?" He asked.

" S.. She's in class A-1." The boy said nervously. He released him, which made the boy fall on the floor and started walking to Eunji's class.

 

" Where's Park Eunji." The leader asked as he opened the classroom's door.

Every student in the class stopped talking when they heard his voice.

" What are they doing here? Why do they called Park Eunji?" 

" Here." Eunji said without even looking who called her. She kept reading. The boys walked to her.

" Remember us?" 

Eunji didn't look nor answer and continued reading.

" YAH!" They shouted together. Eunji got pissed and looked at them.

" What the hell are you?" She said. " Do I even know you?" She asked coldly.

" You don't remember us?" 

The second older came to her and grabbed her collar.

" Because of you, we had to stay 2 days in the police station without sleeping and they kept asking us some damn questions. Because of you ."

" Euhmm.. Please." Eunji said as she pushed the boy away lightly. She covered her nose and mouth with her hand. " I remember..."

" We're here to get our revenge." Another boy said.

" Another time please. You all stink like hell." Eunji said behind h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter