A Step Closer

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

"Yah! Who do you think you're stopping?"

"Who?" Eunji asked calmly.

"Death Note." They all answered. 

"You're really Death Note?" Eunji asked, giving them another chance o change their answer. "Of course we are." They replied. "Now girl, get lost. We have matters to do." One of the people said, maybe the leader. TeenTop looked at them in disbelief and a glare on their face. Not only they said they were Death Note when they're not, but they even told the ultimate leader of Death Note to get lost. They surely has the guts to do that. They won't get away that easily.

"Well, well. It's been a long time right? Hope you all can still do it. This gang need a lesson." Eunji said. They entered a store behind them, and went to the back alley. Eunji didn't went after them because one of them told her to get lost, but because that old lady needs help. And they were using their names to do these ashamed stuff to citizens. They need to clarify their gang's name, help the people from this area and teach that gang a lesson.

After hidding all signs that may help others discover their identities, they went out of the alley and the six of them ran after that gang.

"Please. This is for my food.." The old lady said. "Like we care." One of them said and took the box from the old lady's hand.

Someone grabbed the leader's wrist. "It's over." Eunji said with a deep harsh voice.

"Yah. If you think you're going to scare me with that height of you, then you're an idiot." 

Eunji side kick the leader and made him fall on the ground with a loud sound. "Do not underestimate small height people." She said while L.Joe helped the old lady away from this fighting ground.

"Enough? Or continue?" Eunji asked.

The gang prepared to punch Death Note, but they didn't succeed touching them. After failing their attack, they then ran away with the box of money that the old lady gained troughout the whole day. Without hesitating, or plan, Eunji and her gang chased after them. That gang called B2ST were running onto a bridge, Eunji grabbed a grabage can and threw at them, it made 2 of them fall, but the rest just conitnued their way. L.Joe and Ricky grabbed the two while Eunji, Changjo, Niel and Chunji continued to chase after the others.

People around them looked at them with curious eyes. They were running very fast, but Death Note had no difficulties with running. They were actually letting the gang in front a chance to escape.

The rest of B2ST ran into a dead end, in an alley. When Chunji grabbed one of the member's named Doojoon, he prepared to punch him. But Chunji dodge his fist easily. In return, Chunji grabbed his opponent's collar and glared at him coldly.

"Gang leader, give the money back and it ends here." Eunji said. While B2ST were trying to catch their breath after such long run and attack they tried on Death Note, Eunji and the rest were perfectly fine.

But the gangster who seemed to be the strongest, Gikwang, didn't want to, which drove them into another fight. Junhyung wanted to attack Chunji who was holding the leader, but Niel stopped him by kicking him on the ground, while the rest went to attack Eunji and Changjo. Changjo elbowed one of them and Eunji tripped down the other one. At the end, all the members of B2ST were on the floor. Maybe with broken brones because of the strength they all used.

Eunji took the money and threw it to Chunji. "Flower boy, give it back to the old lady." She said with a wink.

While L.Joe, Ricky and Chunji were away, the rest tied the culprits up. 

"Clarify our name."Eunji said and stared at the leader. 

"Bwo?" The leader, Doojoon asked. He didn't understand what Eunji wanted him to do.

"You're not Death Note. How can you be Death Note while we are here? It's not like you're part of us right?" Niel asked. The gang gasped. In front of them there's the REAL Death Note.

"Now you will be going to the police station. Keep this well." Eunji said and tapped his shoulder, leaving a paper red like blood, written: DEATH NOTE.

 

The next day at school, people started to talk about Death Note again. "Remember there was rumors that Death Note was here and that they started bullying other people in town?"

"Deh. They were known to be powerful and chasing after those who did something wrong, so then people think they aren't what they were told they were because of that."

"Yesterday, that gang who was bullying some citizens and called themselves Death Note have been beaten up. And this time, people say it's the real one."

"So that powerful gang is here?" 

"Of course! Before leaving they left a paper! But there's one thing. They are not completely here. People said there were only six of them. One of them is the ultimate leader."

"Seriously? The one no one ever know who it is?"

"Well we never knew who the gangs are."

"But the leader! Who can take down 3 gangs by himself or even more without any problems, who dares to mess up with him?"

Eunji walked by along with the rest. 

"Eunji!" Chanyeol called her. She turned to her brother and understood that she had some explanations to do to her brother.

 

"Deh. There was a fight." Eunji said to her brother. "I see." They entered Eunji's classroom. "So is there a possibility that L.Joe is part of Death Note?" Eunji heard Yongjae ask Daehyun. Daehyun felt her presence and turned then made an eye contact.

"I don't know." Daehyun answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter