The One Who Left

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❧ AUTHOR POV:

Eunji was reading something on her phone, when someone started running to her from behind. When the person was going to tap her shoulder, Eunji turned to the person and quickly grabbed his collar. It was Myungsoo.

" Wooh! Chill down! It's only me." L saidand laughed. " Wow! You were so fast!"

" Whatever." Eunji said released him as she put her cellphone in her bag.

" Did you eat? We could go grab something if you want." Myungsoo offered. 

" I ate and I'm full." Eunji said, emotionlessly.

" I like what you're wearing. It's rare to see you in something else than the school uniform..."

" Are we going to talk all day or are we going?" Eunji asked, ignoring his comment.

" Fine." L said, smiling, amused by Eunji's coldness.

They started walking and they stopped in front of the bus station. 

" So there's something between that Park Chanyeol and you?" L asked Eunji as they sat on a seat in the bus. Eunji looked at him.

" Why are you saying that?" Eunji asked him. He nodded, proud that he caught her attention.

" Well... He's always following you." He explained.

" I think you don't have to know why, neither to know what there's between he and me. And it won't change anything in your life right?" Eunji said.

" Of course it would." L said and stucked out his tongue. 

Eunji looked at him.

" Even if it will, it's not your business." She said.

The bus stopped in front of some "apartments".

" Here we are." L said.

They got out of the bus.

Eunji and L went to almost at the top of the apartment. L took out the keys and opened the door. There's already some furniture in it.

" These are new furniture. And the walls are painted not so long ago."

' It's true it's really new here...' Eunji thought.

" How many rooms are they?" Eunji asked.

" 4." L answered.

" How much I have to pay for this apartment?" Eunji asked.

" How much do you want to pay?" L asked. 

" Well around 2 812 859.39 won. ($ 2 616.37)" Eunji said.

" Ok. That's fine." Myungsoo said.

" Sure?" Eunji asked. " Why are you even deciding?" She asked.

" Don't worry. I'll call someone for the contract." L said.

" Ok."

 

 

" Thank you." Eunji said as she shook hands with the L's uncle's friend, for the house.

" You're welcome." He said. " Sorry but I really need to go." He said.

" No problem." Eunji said and he left.

Eunji put the contract away in her bag and decided to order 2 others beds. 

" Do you need help? I know somewhere where the prices are not to high, for the furnitures." He said.

Eunji stared at him.

" Why are you helping me?" She asked. " It's weird. We are not that close."

He shrugged.

" I just want to help. I'm friendly right?" He asked.

Eunji gave him a weird look.

" Let's go." L said.

 

" So the two furnitures will be delivered at this address next Sunday at 3:30 PM."

" Thank you." Eunji said.

" Where do you have all these money? ... Well of course you fought gangs in LA." L said.

" It's from my parents and a friend too. Not only gangs." Eunji said a bit coldly.

" Sorry."

Something fell from Eunji's pocket. It was the necklace from her parents.

L picked it up.

" This necklace..." L said. " It was from the other time... I remember! Park Chanyeol has the same!"

Eunji took it back as she sighed.

" What's the relationship between him and you?" L asked.

" Not your business."

FRIDAY

" Yea! Tomorrow we don't have school. I'm so happy." Changjo said.

" Seukhye, tomorrow I'm moving, so this will be my new address." Eunji said as she gave a piece of paper to Seukhye.

" Ok. I'll visit you another day, my father's friend's son and others returned from the States, we'll be visiting them." Seukhye said with a bitter face.

" Don't worry. I'll be waiting for you."

 

SUNDAY

" You all have your luggages?" Eunji asked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter