Cuddle (it's dark)

Tread Lightly (you've got growing up to do)

An ear-aching shriek and Jongin clutches unto Sehuns shoulder.

“You’re such a wimp Jongin.” Sehun flashes the torch onto him, to find the source of his terror and he tuts,eyes rolling;“it’s only a spider." and he lets his torch flicker back around the dark cave.

“Yes but it crawled up my leg!” Jongin whines as they walk further down, footsteps in synch. Jongin doesn’t know why he agreed to do this now, he thought it’d be fun. They’d be exploring something new and find another amazing world,where they’d  be treasure. Jewels gleaming green and gold but all he could see so far was a deep dark abyss.  “I don’t think it’s a good idea to further go down here, mum won’t be happy and and-”

Sehun cuts him off with an exparated sigh and grabs his hand, his own trembling slightly too but with excitement “Buddy seriously.Stop being a wimp.”

Jongin instantly warms at the word buddy but his grin falters. What the sparrow-his mouth forms a small “o” as he watches sand crash down in waves on Sehun.Because it was unexpected and oh so sudden, both stand in shock unsure of what to do and Sehun chokes when it finally ends, mouth filled with sand and he finds it difficult to see and with one last choke he collapsed to the ground.

 Eyes big and wide filled with anguish,he rushes to Sehun on the floor shaking his shoulders “Sehun…!”

x

Jongin emits a gasp, chest heaving and he searches, palming around him frantically. He blinks away the blurry lines and spots desperately till he sees the poster and Crongs beady little eyes looking down at him. Yes, yes, yes. It was just a dream, he mentally rejoices, only to have something warm nudge his back slightly.

He turns carefully and slowly only to find Sehun alive, still here in his room after they’d both fallen asleep after playing.

Jongin reaches out to cup Sehuns small face (his upper lip twitches but he doesn't  awaken and Jongin is a little disappointed, he thought Sehun was going to smile) and whispers “I'm so glad you’re alive and the spider wasn't real.” he scotches closer so they’re face to face, he’s so close to Sehun that he can see the tiny mud streak on his brow that Jongin had splashed him with when they’d been playing.

Appointing himself night guard he stares at Sehuns face to make sure he doesn't die on him again till sleep overtakes him.

--------------------------

I was meant to do two sepearate chapters but eh ended up combining them :D.Thanks for reading,suscribing and commenting!<3

Brushfire~