Buddy (roles reversed)

Tread Lightly (you've got growing up to do)

Jongin was a stubborn kid. He wasn’t as much difficult although he could be difficult if he wanted to be. He never asked for much. He was rather forgetful, so when he did ask for something it showed he truly truly wanted it. His heart would twist just by the thought of the thing he wanted in near reach.

Those things would benefit him in the future unknowingly. He didn’t and wouldn’t have known that in his little adolescent mind that wanting to dance would help him to stay fit later on and for girls to find him attractive because dancing showed he had a sensitive side, it’d be easy to hook up he didn’t know. After all he was only 5. He had only seen it once on television on an advert and he thought it looked fun and would earn him a few more cool points aka stickers.

So he’d waddled over and tugged on his mums mahogany sleeve causing her to peer down into blinking puppy brown eyes and she’d been unable to resist, chiming after kissing his forehead lightly; “Sure baby, you can learn how to dance.”

Things take time, and the cool moves he’d seen, he was too young to be able to do and he’d whined afterwards, tears clinging to his eye lashes as he threw the ballet shoes across the floor.

But he went back the following week after. The same way he always went back to Sehun each lunch, and maybe breaks as well if he didn’t get distracted by the beautiful blue, canary, and mulberry wings of butterflies.

 “Let’s catch butterflies together, buddy.”

Jongin blinked, coming back to earth. He didn’t know what the last word meant at all. But it sounded nice the way Sehun said it,like he had meant it and was embarassed to mean it.

Jongin made a mental note to ask his mom later what "buddy" meant as they ran into the playground.

-------------------------------------------------------

in case it wasn't clear;aka sehun wanted to spend more time with him because they're friends now.

hbdhjdb thanks for reading and suscribing<3

Brushfire~