Just A Little Kiss

Yongguk & Yasmin

(Yongguk POV)

I knocked on Yasmin's door. "Oh hi, Yongguk." "Hello, Yasmin. May I come in?" "Sure." She opened the door wider so I could come in. When she saw my books, she groaned. "Ughhh,  why did you bring those things!!" I gripped my textbook protectively. "How dare you!"I began to  my textbook. "It's okay, baby. She didn't mean it." She laughed and led me to the table. 

"What must be true about the mean and median of 101 consecutive integers?" I asked. She squirmed for a bit."Ermmm, the mean is . .  equal to the median?" She said questionably. "Very good, you're doing great Yasmin. I'll see you next week." I began to pack up my things when she came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her so called "flirting" can be so misleading. I inhaled her fragrance. She smelled like roses. "When's the last time you been clubbing? Hmm?" She did that adorable little laugh. "Umm, I've never been to a club." She let go and stared at me with open. "You've never been clubbing!?!?! Jesus, what do you do with your life?"

I felt my heart get a little heavier. She could see the hurt in my face. "Ohh . . . I didn't mean it like that Yongguk. I-I'm sorry." She gave me another hug and what she did next surprised me. She kissed me. Her lips were soft and supple. It was nothing nasty. We didn't face or anything. Just a little kiss. "I'll help you get ready, come back at 10." She pecked my cheek,pushed me out the door and slammed it in my face.