Just Can't Do This

Yongguk & Yasmin

(Yasmin POV)

I placed my veil over my head and just stared at my reflection. "I'm gonna marry Yongguk today." I smoothed out my dress one last time and headed tow the door. I walked outside and climbed in the limo. We were getting married at Venice Beach. It was Yonnguk's favorite beach to make love on. Just kidding!!! (Sort Of) After the ceremony, the reception would be held at a cute little winery a couple of blocks from the beach.

The Beach:

When we arrived at the beach, we took a couple of pictures and we headed to where the ceremony would be held.  Yongguk's mom and Mama lit the two candles by the Unity Candle and the ceremony began. Yongguk's adorable little niece Eun Ji was the flower girl and my little cousin, Tasha was the junior bridesmaid. My girls Dimples, Angela and Sneha were my bridesmaids and Lacey was the maid of honor. After they all walked down the aisle, Daddy walked me down the aisle. Mama was the first to stand and everyone stood after her. I could see Yongguk at the altar, looking exextremely nervous and anxious. I gave him a smile and I could see him calm down a little bit. When we arrived at the altar, I kissed Mama, then Daddy. Daddy gave Yongguk my hand and gave him his blessing. Everyone sat down and Mama and Daddy made their way to their seats. I gave them one last look. Daddy winked at me and mouthed "I love you." Mama grabbed Daddy's hand and mouthed "I'm so proud of you." I smiled at them and turned back to Yongguk. We  smiled at each other like idiots and the minister began the ceremony. 

(No One's POV)

Later Into The Ceremony . . .

"I, Yongguk, take you, Yasmin, as my lovely wife, my partner in crime, and my one and only true love. I will cherish our friendship, and love you today, tomorrow and until the day I die. I will always laugh with you and occasionally at you.  I promise to be there with you toughest trials in our life and cry with you. I vow to love you through the difficult and the easy.  I promise to never put you, myself, or our future children in danger. I will also never force you yo eat spicy food as I did on one of our first dates. I later found out that you were clenching your cheeks the whole night. I look forward to being a married man and starting a new chapter in my life. For starters, I will no longer refer to it as 'my life', but 'ours'. This isy solemn vow to you, as today I make you my wife."

A small tear shed from Yasmin's eye. "I . . .". She hesitated for a bit. "I'm sorry, I just can't do this."

Please don't be mad that I changed the ending.